Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 45post #661 of 9099/20/13 at 8:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #662 of 9099/20/13 at 10:09ampost #663 of 9099/20/13 at 10:25ampost #664 of 9099/20/13 at 11:04ampost #665 of 9099/22/13 at 11:43am
Sorry guys I am here and back, I was not expecting to see so many posts on the thread. I am trying to catch up and see what is going on with recent posts. I assume it is a few folks still waiting for their free cable.
Everyone who had pending orders or outstanding funds had refunds sent via paypal some time back, if you feel you did not for some reason please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Your email and order will be checked in the system and in paypal to verify the claim that you did not receive the refund. But rest assured I am not trying to "run off" as all refunds were sent. So according to records it should be a few people just waiting for their complimentary or free cable right now.
Once again if you feel you did not receive a refund some time back via paypal please email at email@example.com (there were maybe 3 people left a month back with outstanding cable order). However according to the records all refunds were sent.
So once again as of right now it should be a couple of folks waiting for the free cables.post #666 of 9099/22/13 at 11:53am
the site was actually down just for 12-18 hours but is back up.
Once again all folks should have had their refunds some time back, and as of right now only about two or three folks are waiting for their free cables for the delays. Your free cable is still coming!
However If you feel you did not receive a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
But I am positive the last remaining few did receive their refund and are waiting for a free cable.
Edited by TigzStudio - 9/22/13 at 11:58ampost #667 of 9099/22/13 at 3:20pmpost #668 of 9099/22/13 at 3:29pmpost #669 of 9099/22/13 at 3:30pmpost #670 of 9099/22/13 at 3:34pmQuote:
Sorry again your adapter refund was overlooked.
I am quite positive this was the last of any refunds needing to be sent. If anyone feels their refund was missed
once again please email email@example.com and it will be looked at asap.
At this time according to records there are only free cables pending to be shipped to the last remaining two or three people.post #671 of 9099/27/13 at 5:33pm
Got my Norse balanced splitters from Trevor!
This will allow me to split the balanced output from my dac into my stereo amp and my headphone amp.
I couldn't find a quality splitter off the shelf and Trevor came through with a custom solution.
Thanks!post #672 of 9099/27/13 at 5:46pmpost #673 of 9099/27/13 at 10:16pmQuote:
That rocks. Glad he came through for you. I love all of my Norse cables and I look forward to the day when I can order them again.post #674 of 9099/29/13 at 2:49pm
Just picked up my new LCD3's with a Woo Audio WA7 and I'd love to buy a great looking replacement cable. I'll be patient for awhile to see if Trevor comes back on and re-launches his business. Sure hoping he does.Return Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Stock FW ver 2.1.0 (Latest... 11 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 23 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 28 seconds ago
- › Public Listening Test of codecs MP3, AAC MP4, OGG Vorbis and Opus. 51 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 51 seconds ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Better earphones that yamaha eph 100 with a budget of 150$? 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)