Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 45post #661 of 10399/20/13 at 8:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #662 of 10399/20/13 at 10:09ampost #663 of 10399/20/13 at 10:25ampost #664 of 10399/20/13 at 11:04ampost #665 of 10399/22/13 at 11:43am
Sorry guys I am here and back, I was not expecting to see so many posts on the thread. I am trying to catch up and see what is going on with recent posts. I assume it is a few folks still waiting for their free cable.
Everyone who had pending orders or outstanding funds had refunds sent via paypal some time back, if you feel you did not for some reason please email email@example.com immediately. Your email and order will be checked in the system and in paypal to verify the claim that you did not receive the refund. But rest assured I am not trying to "run off" as all refunds were sent. So according to records it should be a few people just waiting for their complimentary or free cable right now.
Once again if you feel you did not receive a refund some time back via paypal please email at firstname.lastname@example.org (there were maybe 3 people left a month back with outstanding cable order). However according to the records all refunds were sent.
So once again as of right now it should be a couple of folks waiting for the free cables.post #666 of 10399/22/13 at 11:53am
the site was actually down just for 12-18 hours but is back up.
Once again all folks should have had their refunds some time back, and as of right now only about two or three folks are waiting for their free cables for the delays. Your free cable is still coming!
However If you feel you did not receive a refund please email email@example.com ASAP
But I am positive the last remaining few did receive their refund and are waiting for a free cable.
Edited by TigzStudio - 9/22/13 at 11:58ampost #667 of 10399/22/13 at 3:20pmpost #668 of 10399/22/13 at 3:29pmpost #669 of 10399/22/13 at 3:30pmpost #670 of 10399/22/13 at 3:34pmQuote:
Sorry again your adapter refund was overlooked.
I am quite positive this was the last of any refunds needing to be sent. If anyone feels their refund was missed
once again please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be looked at asap.
At this time according to records there are only free cables pending to be shipped to the last remaining two or three people.post #671 of 10399/27/13 at 5:33pm
Got my Norse balanced splitters from Trevor!
This will allow me to split the balanced output from my dac into my stereo amp and my headphone amp.
I couldn't find a quality splitter off the shelf and Trevor came through with a custom solution.
Thanks!post #672 of 10399/27/13 at 5:46pmpost #673 of 10399/27/13 at 10:16pmQuote:
That rocks. Glad he came through for you. I love all of my Norse cables and I look forward to the day when I can order them again.post #674 of 10399/29/13 at 2:49pm
Just picked up my new LCD3's with a Woo Audio WA7 and I'd love to buy a great looking replacement cable. I'll be patient for awhile to see if Trevor comes back on and re-launches his business. Sure hoping he does.Return Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 18 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 55 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 1 minute ago
- › Tokyo 2014 Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 25-26 2 minutes ago
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Paradox Slants as EndGame HP over everything else 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Need help to test the 20,000 sound tracks music library firmware... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)