Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
They look cheap. The "silver" plastic is very bad taste. They are also too big to go around, unless you are one of those guys who like to show themselves with headphones bigger than their...
At fist, a warning: it seems that the Bose Soundlink On-Ear have compatibility problems with iOS devices, which cause intermittent connectivity and skipping music. It is not clear to me if this...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 45post #661 of 12139/20/13 at 8:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #662 of 12139/20/13 at 10:09ampost #663 of 12139/20/13 at 10:25ampost #664 of 12139/20/13 at 11:04ampost #665 of 12139/22/13 at 11:43am
Sorry guys I am here and back, I was not expecting to see so many posts on the thread. I am trying to catch up and see what is going on with recent posts. I assume it is a few folks still waiting for their free cable.
Everyone who had pending orders or outstanding funds had refunds sent via paypal some time back, if you feel you did not for some reason please email email@example.com immediately. Your email and order will be checked in the system and in paypal to verify the claim that you did not receive the refund. But rest assured I am not trying to "run off" as all refunds were sent. So according to records it should be a few people just waiting for their complimentary or free cable right now.
Once again if you feel you did not receive a refund some time back via paypal please email at firstname.lastname@example.org (there were maybe 3 people left a month back with outstanding cable order). However according to the records all refunds were sent.
So once again as of right now it should be a couple of folks waiting for the free cables.post #666 of 12139/22/13 at 11:53am
the site was actually down just for 12-18 hours but is back up.
Once again all folks should have had their refunds some time back, and as of right now only about two or three folks are waiting for their free cables for the delays. Your free cable is still coming!
However If you feel you did not receive a refund please email email@example.com ASAP
But I am positive the last remaining few did receive their refund and are waiting for a free cable.
Edited by TigzStudio - 9/22/13 at 11:58ampost #667 of 12139/22/13 at 3:20pmpost #668 of 12139/22/13 at 3:29pmpost #669 of 12139/22/13 at 3:30pmpost #670 of 12139/22/13 at 3:34pmQuote:
Sorry again your adapter refund was overlooked.
I am quite positive this was the last of any refunds needing to be sent. If anyone feels their refund was missed
once again please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be looked at asap.
At this time according to records there are only free cables pending to be shipped to the last remaining two or three people.post #671 of 12139/27/13 at 5:33pm
Got my Norse balanced splitters from Trevor!
This will allow me to split the balanced output from my dac into my stereo amp and my headphone amp.
I couldn't find a quality splitter off the shelf and Trevor came through with a custom solution.
Thanks!post #672 of 12139/27/13 at 5:46pmpost #673 of 12139/27/13 at 10:16pmQuote:
That rocks. Glad he came through for you. I love all of my Norse cables and I look forward to the day when I can order them again.post #674 of 12139/29/13 at 2:49pm
Just picked up my new LCD3's with a Woo Audio WA7 and I'd love to buy a great looking replacement cable. I'll be patient for awhile to see if Trevor comes back on and re-launches his business. Sure hoping he does.Return Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 4 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 5 minutes ago
- › Bass IEM addict recommendations 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 840 vs denon adh2000 vs demon adh600 vs Ath-50x 6 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for iPhone 5 DAC/AMP setup 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 7 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3