Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
AKG K3003 is an important milestone in the development of IEM. It’s THE FIRST universal fit IEM that successfully combines dynamic driver and balance armature technology together. After owning them...
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
Disclaimer: I received this unit for review purpose as a part of the Australasian tour. The unit is owned by Paul (Brooko). Thank you for making this happen. Summary: This is the...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 45post #661 of 11039/20/13 at 8:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #662 of 11039/20/13 at 10:09ampost #663 of 11039/20/13 at 10:25ampost #664 of 11039/20/13 at 11:04ampost #665 of 11039/22/13 at 11:43am
Sorry guys I am here and back, I was not expecting to see so many posts on the thread. I am trying to catch up and see what is going on with recent posts. I assume it is a few folks still waiting for their free cable.
Everyone who had pending orders or outstanding funds had refunds sent via paypal some time back, if you feel you did not for some reason please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Your email and order will be checked in the system and in paypal to verify the claim that you did not receive the refund. But rest assured I am not trying to "run off" as all refunds were sent. So according to records it should be a few people just waiting for their complimentary or free cable right now.
Once again if you feel you did not receive a refund some time back via paypal please email at email@example.com (there were maybe 3 people left a month back with outstanding cable order). However according to the records all refunds were sent.
So once again as of right now it should be a couple of folks waiting for the free cables.post #666 of 11039/22/13 at 11:53am
the site was actually down just for 12-18 hours but is back up.
Once again all folks should have had their refunds some time back, and as of right now only about two or three folks are waiting for their free cables for the delays. Your free cable is still coming!
However If you feel you did not receive a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
But I am positive the last remaining few did receive their refund and are waiting for a free cable.
Edited by TigzStudio - 9/22/13 at 11:58ampost #667 of 11039/22/13 at 3:20pmpost #668 of 11039/22/13 at 3:29pmpost #669 of 11039/22/13 at 3:30pmpost #670 of 11039/22/13 at 3:34pmQuote:
Sorry again your adapter refund was overlooked.
I am quite positive this was the last of any refunds needing to be sent. If anyone feels their refund was missed
once again please email email@example.com and it will be looked at asap.
At this time according to records there are only free cables pending to be shipped to the last remaining two or three people.post #671 of 11039/27/13 at 5:33pm
Got my Norse balanced splitters from Trevor!
This will allow me to split the balanced output from my dac into my stereo amp and my headphone amp.
I couldn't find a quality splitter off the shelf and Trevor came through with a custom solution.
Thanks!post #672 of 11039/27/13 at 5:46pmpost #673 of 11039/27/13 at 10:16pmQuote:
That rocks. Glad he came through for you. I love all of my Norse cables and I look forward to the day when I can order them again.post #674 of 11039/29/13 at 2:49pm
Just picked up my new LCD3's with a Woo Audio WA7 and I'd love to buy a great looking replacement cable. I'll be patient for awhile to see if Trevor comes back on and re-launches his business. Sure hoping he does.Return Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 51 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › The Soundstage Head Club 2 minutes ago
- › The "notorious" Sennheiser HD280 Pro...Review 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 6 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 7 minutes ago
- › AKG K240 Sextett--Grado'd AKG? 7 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)