Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 43

post #631 of 1141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

can't wait for relaunch, i want norse on everything i have.

 

 

 

Like me..  They're great.  Are you doing the Reign 24?

 

The only headphone I have that does not have a Norse cable on it is the HD800s.  They have a SAA

 

 

post #632 of 1141

lol i don't like that cable, looks huge.

 

i have a skuld 24 on my HE-500, and hope to get something similar to that on every other headphone i have.

post #633 of 1141

Not huge at all.  The actual cable is way smaller that the sleeve.  What you see is mostly the sleeve.  All soft materials feels better, softer, lighter than any other cable I've tried.  Don't knock it until you try it..:wink_face:

post #634 of 1141

so whats it made out of. it looks like it would be like string or cotton or something, but then it would be a dust magnet.

 

is it as light as norse audio cables? 

 

i was really surprised by how weightless and flexible the norse audio cables where, some look ugly like they're made out of the same material as yours, but when i saw it was regular plastic insulation thingy, i was really happy with it :D

 

anyways glad u like it :tongue:


Edited by Dubstep Girl - 9/15/13 at 9:13am
post #635 of 1141
preproman: what kind of termination is that? Looks like... Two pronged wall socket o_O?
post #636 of 1141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

so whats it made out of. it looks like it would be like string or cotton or something, but then it would be a dust magnet.

 

is it as light as norse audio cables? 

 

i was really surprised by how weightless and flexible the norse audio cables where, some look ugly like they're made out of the same material as yours, but when i saw it was regular plastic insulation thingy, i was really happy with it :D

 

anyways glad u like it :tongue:

 

With the exception of the Reign 24, which IMO is huge and heavy. To heavy for my liking. I really miss having my headphones dressed in Norse. My collection has since changed so much, so I have none at the moment. Quick detour with Q, as its the only other cable I'd be willing to substitute for Trevor's fine work. :(

post #637 of 1141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd007 View Post

preproman: what kind of termination is that? Looks like... Two pronged wall socket o_O?

 

That's a 4 Pin XLR...

post #638 of 1141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

so whats it made out of. it looks like it would be like string or cotton or something, but then it would be a dust magnet.

 

is it as light as norse audio cables? 

 

i was really surprised by how weightless and flexible the norse audio cables where, some look ugly like they're made out of the same material as yours, but when i saw it was regular plastic insulation thingy, i was really happy with it :D

 

anyways glad u like it :tongue:

 

Much lighter, much softer, much more flexible 

post #639 of 1141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd007 View Post

preproman: what kind of termination is that? Looks like... Two pronged wall socket o_O?

 

l0l

 

im pretty sure its XLR, just without that cover over it, and the fact that the cable is so thick, seems smaller

post #640 of 1141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
 

 

That's a 4 Pin XLR...

 

ur right lol didnt recognize it without the jacket

post #641 of 1141
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post
 

 

 

 

Like me..  They're great.  Are you doing the Reign 24?

 

The only headphone I have that does not have a Norse cable on it is the HD800s.  They have a SAA

 

 

 

I like the look of the HD800's but damn, that cable is hideous.

post #642 of 1141

You have to see it in person to appreciate it..  Take a look on his site.  Maybe you can get a better perspective. Or maybe you won't

 

http://stefanaudioart.com/Endorphin%20PHOTO%20GALLERY.html

post #643 of 1141

doesn't look bad on that picture with the SA5000 and Denons.

post #644 of 1141
On heavy/hideous cables, while I'm patiently waiting for his Reign24 from Eric, I m using this massive heavyduty chain....



Sound great over stock but this is heavy...
post #645 of 1141

norseaudio.com website is gone...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread