he gave me my tracking number last night. happy to get my cable back this week!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'm not going to repeat them. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for the strong recommendation and...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 39post #571 of 9387/20/13 at 7:59am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #572 of 9387/20/13 at 1:54pmpost #573 of 9387/23/13 at 12:27ampost #574 of 9387/23/13 at 1:47am
First of all I want to say thank you to everyone for being so supportive given all of the unforeseen circumstances these past months.
To the the last group of folks that have waited so long, thank you for your amazing patience. If you are one of the last few waiting for your cable just before I had to stop taking orders (I believe about 3 or 4 left), your tracking number is coming very soon if you have not received it already. You will also of course be receiving partial refunds to hopefully help some of that wait you had to endure.
I just want to say that all of the support really means a lot to me personally.
So thank you guys! This community is really one of a kind, and I have always been so happy to be able to be share in it in some way.
in summary to those that do not know:
Orders have not been taken for quite some time due to a conflict that arose which I simply could not possibly have known would occur. To be honest I never imagined it would happen. As such, it was not actually an issue with meeting demand, nor with products, any of my suppliers or customers, etc.
A certain major change is being put in place currently before orders can be taken, however this should finally happen early to mid August.
But I assure you I will be back soon, I don't go away that easily! (albeit with the new change I have no choice but to put in place).
Cables like the Reign 24 will continue to be produced, along with some new stuff.
Thanks again to everyone for hanging in there, another update will be sent out within the next couple of weeks.
Edited by TigzStudio - 7/23/13 at 1:51ampost #575 of 9387/23/13 at 2:09ampost #576 of 9387/23/13 at 2:11ampost #577 of 9387/23/13 at 3:22ampost #578 of 9387/23/13 at 10:32ampost #579 of 9387/23/13 at 11:29amThread Starterpost #580 of 9387/24/13 at 12:22am
Glad to hear you'll be taking orders again soon. I hope you keep producing the Skulds - I've had my eye on getting one with 4 pin XLR connector and an XLR to TRS adapter for my LCD-2s!
I know I'll be checking back here in August.post #581 of 9387/24/13 at 11:58amQuote:
The Skuld 2 will be available again but under a new product name and with different options.
Will certainly post more details in August on the web along with all other information.
Edited by TigzStudio - 7/24/13 at 1:43pmpost #582 of 9387/26/13 at 4:54am
Getting back to the music, the reign 24 i got sound really nice. better extension and better overall weight to the music compared to the stock cable. Sound similar to the reign 8 i had as demo (memory is sort of fading on that) but certainly more of everything. very nice jobpost #583 of 9387/26/13 at 1:57pm
My 8-conductor Skuld 2 arrived today. Absolutely beautiful! Really nice. I'll post some pics later when I can. I'm not sure how photogenic the cable may be as it's all black (very stealthy) and I'm not the greatest photographer. But I'll try. I've got several hours to myself tonight so I'll be able to spend some quality listening time with the new cable.
I'm glad Trevor is getting things going again. I look forward to buying many more cables as we move forward, and one more time I want to apologize for my nasty post from awhile back. I've removed it as the situation is obviously sorted out and there's no reason to leave that posted in the thread. Thanks Trevor!
Edit: Got a couple pictures to post. Trevor's previous comment makes me think that this is one of the last (if not the last) Norse cable made with the "Skuld" name. ??
Edited by thegrobe - 7/26/13 at 10:49pmpost #584 of 9387/28/13 at 10:46ampost #585 of 9387/28/13 at 10:54amQuote:
No. The SE connection shares a common ground (it's 3 conductors total) . A balanced connection requires minimum 4 conductors. 2 signals plus two separate grounds. In fact bridging the grounds on a balanced amp may damage it. You would have to check with the amp builder to know for sure. You would basically be shorting the two grounds into one with that kind of adapter.
Edited by thegrobe - 7/28/13 at 11:01amReturn Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › car-fi 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Buy new clothes or new headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Beats by Dre question, could you like them if.. 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HM-901 3 minutes ago
- › Anyone knows what headphone this is... 4 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)