Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 38

post #556 of 959

Rest assured you will get your cable back if it was in for connector change or other modification, or any other pending item. 

The deadline for all orders completion and shipping is set for July 25th-27th, any order left being sent out in the time frame will be receiving also a partial refund for the delays. 

post #557 of 959

I called him. I know what is going on and why there are delays (not for any obvious reason, but it will make sense when the delay is resolved). When I called him he was about to make a post here and take care of everything outstanding, which he assures me he can and will do (eg: refund people or ship items).

 

Edit: I didn't realise he'd already posted when I hit Submit.

post #558 of 959

Trevor,

Thanks for responding....  I am usually a pretty laid-back and non-confrontational guy, it killed me to have to post that last post. Sorry about that. I'm glad to hear from you, that's all I needed. 

post #559 of 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currawong View Post

I called him. I know what is going on and why there are delays (not for any obvious reason, but it will make sense when the delay is resolved). When I called him he was about to make a post here and take care of everything outstanding, which he assures me he can and will do (eg: refund people or ship items).

 

Amos to the rescue! Again. Thanks man!

post #560 of 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post

The RETURN... of the cable guy. 

 

Good to see you back on your feet Trevor. Thank you for finally addressing these folks. They were about to go no holds barred on your ass, pitchforks and all.

 

I know and I truly apologize, I feel awful that my name itself had to be tarnished in this way, as it is wholly not my intention or desire at all. 

 

In the three years of doing business I have always tried to maintain the best possible support always and timely shipment. 

I have a passion for audio and headphones and never want to let the community down like I have here. 

 

 

Anyone out of the 6 or 7 remaining desiring a refund will be processed within the day of the email received at "tigz.studio@gmail.com"

If you would still like to wait until a maximum time of July 27th for your cable to be shipped out with a partial refund added that is another option as well. 

post #561 of 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigzStudio View Post

 

I know and I truly apologize, I feel awful that my name itself had to be tarnished in this way, as it is wholly not my intention or desire at all. 

 

In the three years of doing business I have always tried to maintain the best possible support always and timely shipment. 

I have a passion for audio and headphones and never want to let the community down like I have here. 

 

 

Anyone out of the 6 or 7 remaining desiring a refund will be processed within the day of the email received at "tigz.studio@gmail.com"

If you would still like to wait until a maximum time of July 27th for your cable to be shipped out with a partial refund added that is another option as well. 

beerchug.gif

post #562 of 959

i had no doubts about trevor.

happy end!!!

post #563 of 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by alota View Post

i had no doubts about trevor.

happy end!!!

I only doubted a millisecond.

 

Good to hear hopefully we can get back on track soon :)

post #564 of 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by oqvist View Post

I only doubted a millisecond.

 

i hope you were not asleep in this timebiggrin.gif

post #565 of 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by oqvist View Post

I only doubted a millisecond.

Good to hear hopefully we can get back on track soon smily_headphones1.gif

Ummm...and I let my millisecond of doubt turn into an outburst. Ugh. I'm glad all that ugliness appears to be behind us. I'm certainly looking forward to being back on track.
post #566 of 959

My man is back...  Way to go Trev.  Are you still Norse Audio Cables?

 

Are you taking new orders?

post #567 of 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

My man is back...  Way to go Trev.  Are you still Norse Audio Cables?

 

Are you taking new orders?

Yeap, same thing here. Are you taking new orders? How about that full silver cable? :)

post #568 of 959

Woohoo... This is great...!!! beerchug.gif

post #569 of 959
Everyone slow down! We don't want to overload him! So.. Are you taking new orders? smily_headphones1.gif
post #570 of 959
Thread Starter 

As all of you prob know Trevor is in CA and I'm in FL so this morning I woke up to an email with a tracking number, so my cable is on it's way!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread