Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 32post #466 of 13635/12/13 at 12:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #467 of 13635/13/13 at 5:28ampost #468 of 13635/13/13 at 5:33ampost #469 of 13635/14/13 at 8:54am
my norse skuld cable broke today. the right channel just cuts in and out in my HE-500, looks like the problem is something loose with the cable's connector.
does norse has some sort of warranty or am i out of luck? i bought the cable used.post #470 of 13635/14/13 at 9:20amQuote:
O Sh#t.. Did you shoot him a email?post #471 of 13635/14/13 at 9:46am
Damn..I finally got a pair of HD800s and I really wanted Norse cables for 'em. Anyone got any idea how long Trevor is gonna be gone for? He really has the best product on the market...
Edited by Kojaku - 5/14/13 at 9:50ampost #472 of 13635/14/13 at 9:50ampost #473 of 13635/14/13 at 10:18ampost #474 of 13635/14/13 at 11:12amQuote:
Wow, that sucks... I've never been a fan of the way HiFiMan does their connectors. So tacky and finicky IMO. I would shoot Trevor an email to see if he can do anything for you.Quote:
No ETA as of yet.post #475 of 13635/14/13 at 11:52ampost #476 of 13635/15/13 at 3:30pmpost #477 of 13635/20/13 at 11:15ampost #478 of 13635/20/13 at 4:40pm
Haven't heard anything from Trevor in about a week, but I'm sure he is still diligently working towards resolving what ever issues he is having. I'm still expecting two more cables from him, so I'm hoping that is true anyway...post #479 of 13635/20/13 at 6:56pmpost #480 of 13635/20/13 at 7:23pmThread StarterQuote:
I heard from him the other day he said he was shipping my cans out tomorrow. Like you said we just need to be patient, I'm not worried..he always pulls through!Return Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › News can and a proper "source" 3 seconds ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a decent set of Cans 60$ Or less to Replace my stolen... 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro VS Chord HUGO 3 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio universals isolation? 4 minutes ago
- › The Tera player thread.Philips R2R DAC ( impressions, opinions,... 6 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 6 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2