Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 32post #466 of 13895/12/13 at 12:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #467 of 13895/13/13 at 5:28ampost #468 of 13895/13/13 at 5:33ampost #469 of 13895/14/13 at 8:54am
my norse skuld cable broke today. the right channel just cuts in and out in my HE-500, looks like the problem is something loose with the cable's connector.
does norse has some sort of warranty or am i out of luck? i bought the cable used.post #470 of 13895/14/13 at 9:20amQuote:
O Sh#t.. Did you shoot him a email?post #471 of 13895/14/13 at 9:46am
Damn..I finally got a pair of HD800s and I really wanted Norse cables for 'em. Anyone got any idea how long Trevor is gonna be gone for? He really has the best product on the market...
Edited by Kojaku - 5/14/13 at 9:50ampost #472 of 13895/14/13 at 9:50ampost #473 of 13895/14/13 at 10:18ampost #474 of 13895/14/13 at 11:12amQuote:
Wow, that sucks... I've never been a fan of the way HiFiMan does their connectors. So tacky and finicky IMO. I would shoot Trevor an email to see if he can do anything for you.Quote:
No ETA as of yet.post #475 of 13895/14/13 at 11:52ampost #476 of 13895/15/13 at 3:30pmpost #477 of 13895/20/13 at 11:15ampost #478 of 13895/20/13 at 4:40pm
Haven't heard anything from Trevor in about a week, but I'm sure he is still diligently working towards resolving what ever issues he is having. I'm still expecting two more cables from him, so I'm hoping that is true anyway...post #479 of 13895/20/13 at 6:56pmpost #480 of 13895/20/13 at 7:23pmThread StarterQuote:
I heard from him the other day he said he was shipping my cans out tomorrow. Like you said we just need to be patient, I'm not worried..he always pulls through!Return Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › T-Peos Altone 200 IEM's 22 seconds ago
- › Sony walkman Tips and Tricks 59 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › RHA MA-750i Review 2 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 7 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 8 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 9 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2