Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 32

post #466 of 893

jvc dx-1000 with norn.

post #467 of 893

^^  How long is that cable Aldo? ^^

post #468 of 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

^^  How long is that cable Aldo? ^^

dear Darryl, you´re really smart LOL

20 Fteek.gif but you can reducebiggrin.gif

post #469 of 893

my norse skuld cable broke today. the right channel just cuts in and out in my HE-500, looks like the problem is something loose with the cable's connector.

 

does norse has some sort of warranty or am i out of luck? i bought the cable used. frown.gif

post #470 of 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post

my norse skuld cable broke today. the right channel just cuts in and out in my HE-500, looks like the problem is something loose with the cable's connector.

 

does norse has some sort of warranty or am i out of luck? i bought the cable used. frown.gif

 

 

O Sh#t..  Did you shoot him a email?

post #471 of 893

Damn..I finally got a pair of HD800s and I really wanted Norse cables for 'em. Anyone got any idea how long Trevor is gonna be gone for? He really has the best product on the market...

 

Kojaku


Edited by Kojaku - 5/14/13 at 9:50am
post #472 of 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

 

 

O Sh#t..  Did you shoot him a email?

 

whats his email

post #473 of 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post

 

whats his email

PM'ed

post #474 of 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post

my norse skuld cable broke today. the right channel just cuts in and out in my HE-500, looks like the problem is something loose with the cable's connector.

 

does norse has some sort of warranty or am i out of luck? i bought the cable used. frown.gif

 

Wow, that sucks... I've never been a fan of the way HiFiMan does their connectors. So tacky and finicky IMO. I would shoot Trevor an email to see if he can do anything for you. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojaku View Post

Damn..I finally got a pair of HD800s and I really wanted Norse cables for 'em. Anyone got any idea how long Trevor is gonna be gone for? He really has the best product on the market...

 

Kojaku

 

No ETA as of yet.

post #475 of 893

thanks, i sent him an email. hopefully he can repair it for a small fee or something


Edited by Dubstep Girl - 5/15/13 at 3:30pm
post #476 of 893

Trevor just replied back, he told me i could said it to him to have it repaired. Awesome!!! 

 

thanks guys! 

post #477 of 893

Any news about the future of Norse Audio?

post #478 of 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by citraian View Post

Any news about the future of Norse Audio?

 

Haven't heard anything from Trevor in about a week, but I'm sure he is still diligently working towards resolving what ever issues he is having. I'm still expecting two more cables from him, so I'm hoping that is true anyway...ph34r.gif biggrin.gif

post #479 of 893

Haven't heard anything from Trevor since 3 weeks ago.

We need to be patient, and I believe he would overcome any troubles he's facing right now.

post #480 of 893
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boringer View Post

Haven't heard anything from Trevor since 3 weeks ago.

We need to be patient, and I believe he would overcome any troubles he's facing right now.


I heard from him the other day he said he was shipping my cans out tomorrow. Like you said we just need to be patient, I'm not worried..he always pulls through!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread