or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 162

post #2416 of 2430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolman View Post

enter the Black Friday code, and you will still get the discount
Confirmed...I used their Black Friday code to order a Norne Draig 2 balanced cable for my Sennheiser HE800s this morning and the code worked.
post #2417 of 2430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolman View Post

enter the Black Friday code, and you will still get the discount


The Draug 2c was -7% on top of holiday discount, and now the 7% off is gone. Assume same with Therium.

Draug 2c also has the free metal splitter til 11/30.
post #2418 of 2430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolman View Post
 

enter the Black Friday code, and you will still get the discount

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by taetertot View Post


The Draug 2c was -7% on top of holiday discount, and now the 7% off is gone. Assume same with Therium.

Draug 2c also has the free metal splitter til 11/30.

 

Oh, so the code still works, but the price has gone up.

Oh well, I can only blame myself for being so indecisive over color options. =((

post #2419 of 2430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenifyx View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolman View Post
 

enter the Black Friday code, and you will still get the discount

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by taetertot View Post


The Draug 2c was -7% on top of holiday discount, and now the 7% off is gone. Assume same with Therium.

Draug 2c also has the free metal splitter til 11/30.

 

Oh, so the code still works, but the price has gone up.

Oh well, I can only blame myself for being so indecisive over color options. =((


I think the Black Friday sales is still on...but the new products introduction price are now removed and gone back to full price 

post #2420 of 2430

I would like to custom order a Draug V2 extension cord with 4-pin XLR male to female terminations for one of my cans using the Black Friday deals option.  Does anyone know how I can do that on the site?

post #2421 of 2430
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmen View Post
 

I would like to custom order a Draug V2 extension cord with 4-pin XLR male to female terminations for one of my cans using the Black Friday deals option.  Does anyone know how I can do that on the site?

Never mind. I got in touch with Trevor, and he told me what to do about this.

 

Patrick

post #2422 of 2430

Hi Trevor,

 

I ordered one Therium Series Pure Silver OCC Litz a couple of hours ago and the BLK16 code was still accepted. Is that ok cause it's on Dec 01? And I'm wondering how long the building will take?

 

Best

post #2423 of 2430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolman View Post
 

Just a quick update: 

Code will still work until Saturday likely.  Probably final cutoff 12/3 (maybe late on 12/2).

It would have ended already but there were some things that never got listed as was originally intended, so that is the reason for the extension.

 

I will be trying to get all pending emails emails answered this evening, and hopefully

I do not miss any. 

post #2424 of 2430
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigzStudio View Post
 


Placed an order during BFS...just sent you a PM

post #2425 of 2430
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigzStudio View Post
 

Just a quick update: 

Code will still work until Saturday likely.  Probably final cutoff 12/3 (maybe late on 12/2).

It would have ended already but there were some things that never got listed as was originally intended, so that is the reason for the extension.

 

I will be trying to get all pending emails emails answered this evening, and hopefully

I do not miss any. 

 

Hey, just emailed you again (3rd time this week for the BFS).  You never replied.  

post #2426 of 2430
Hi Trevor, can you please PM me I haven't received a reply from my emails for over 2 months and my order is well over due from the time you expected delivery.

Regards,

Frank
post #2427 of 2430

looking for a nice silver cable for my EE athena - is there anyone here that owned both whiplash twag v3 and norne therium for their ciems ?

 

any impressions/comparisons ?

post #2428 of 2430

Could I get comments from Norne users who opted for a mini-xlr connector termination, with series adapter tails to connect to devices?

 

How is the mini xlr working for you, any regrets? How is the weight of the mini xlr once you mate a male and female? How secure is the connection? Etc.

 

Any general commentary on the pros and cons of the various termination options would be appreciated. My device connection needs are: 4-pin xlr (for Cavalli Liquid Carbon); 1/4" (for general purpose); balanced 3.5mm 4 pole (for Hifiman DAP). My main decision right now is picking between the standard xlr and mini xlr.

 

Also -- if you went with a cable terminated in a mini-xlr, and used heathrone adapter, plus a tail, that's a whole bunch of adapters/connectors between you and the source. Is this a problem? You'd be going: headphones -> Headthone adapter -> primary cable -> mini xlr adapter -> device.

post #2429 of 2430
To gsr and iron Pm's were just sent.

Currently I am out of office due to unavoidable and necessary travels. I will return this Monday evening. I am trying to get emails answered via mobile device, so please bear with me. On Monday emails will pick back up, but I am trying to get to as many as I can while away.
post #2430 of 2430
Please let he members in this thread know when you will be taking preorders for the 4.4mm Sony cables.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread