No. But he will sell you a DIY cable.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 11post #151 of 101912/19/12 at 6:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 101912/20/12 at 1:12ampost #153 of 101912/20/12 at 5:57pmThread StarterQuote:
Yea I really can't wait to see this one and hear impressionspost #154 of 101912/23/12 at 6:17ampost #155 of 101912/23/12 at 6:29am
I think the Reign is his best silver cable. It is silver - correct?
I have a few on order now..post #156 of 101912/23/12 at 9:05amQuote:
Looking forward to impressions when you get them Preproman. When are they coming? What is the turnaround time?post #157 of 101912/23/12 at 10:03ampost #158 of 101912/24/12 at 12:09ampost #159 of 101912/26/12 at 6:08pmThread Starter
Here's some information from an email from Trevor.
"Our Reign 12 Tri-Multiconductor would be equivelant of 4 x 21 awg. With this geometry it allows for much less strand interaction.
On top of this with the Reign each sub-conductor is already type 2 litz (26awg). So one 21awg Reign conductor would have three type 2 Cryo OCC Silver coated copper fine stranded litz conductors. Each of our very fine 44awg strands making up the 26awg type 2 conductors is individually coated with specific thickness of silver to give the best of both OCC copper and silver. Each of these silver coated strands are also of course coated with a razor thin enamel (Litz). "post #160 of 101912/26/12 at 6:10pmThread Starterpost #161 of 101912/26/12 at 8:27pmpost #162 of 101912/27/12 at 12:05ampost #163 of 101912/27/12 at 12:18ampost #164 of 101912/27/12 at 5:27ampost #165 of 101912/27/12 at 5:28amReturn Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 39 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 59 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Which earphones to choose? 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 4 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)