About to pull the trigger on a Draug2 for my HD800. Just want to see a pic of the dark grey/black option.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 91post #1351 of 13583/4/15 at 1:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1352 of 13583/4/15 at 4:04am
LCD-X and Norne Arcane.
Still burning in; the tone is really rich and thick; the soundstage though... WOW. I always thought that cables were just to change the tone. If I'm not mistaken, the soundstage on some songs have now exceeded that of my T1. Before the cable upgrade, it was able to sometimes match it.
Oh and details. Unbelievable amounts of new details. I know it's cliched but songs literally sound completely different. Pretty impressive for a cable upgrade.
Edited by atsq17 - Yesterday at 4:14 ampost #1353 of 13583/4/15 at 5:06pmI am having a pair of Solv made for my z7.. Terminating in balanced 4pin XLR. Does anyone know if there's any adapter out there that can enable to use the same cable to plug into a hifi hm901 balanced mode? So it would be one a headphone side adapter of female 4pin XLR and device side 3.5mm TRRS. Thank you
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalkpost #1354 of 13583/4/15 at 5:47pm
I am really considering picking up a Norne cable for my Fostex TH600's. I am considering the Vanquish, Draug v2, or Solv X, but I just don't know which one will have the absolute best performance. I've been stuck on this for quite some time, does anyone here have any suggestions? Thanks!post #1355 of 13583/4/15 at 8:15pmQuote:Ask Trevor, he will know which cable works best with TH600's. I am very impressed with my Vanquish cables, both in quality and refinement of the sound signature. The next cable I get will be a Solv x, but not for a while.Originally Posted by InsanityOne
I am really considering picking up a Norne cable for my Fostex TH600's. I am considering the Vanquish, Draug v2, or Solv X, but I just don't know which one will have the absolute best performance. I've been stuck on this for quite some time, does anyone here have any suggestions? Thanks!post #1356 of 13583/4/15 at 10:01pmQuote:
I feel like the Vanquish should be mandatory for the Alpha Dogs/Prime series. I know Dan tours the AD and AP with balanced Vanquish cablespost #1357 of 13583/5/15 at 7:54amQuote:
I am really interested in the Solv X too, it is a shame that there are no adapters available for it yet though... I would really like to get a balanced cable with an SE adapter. Does anyone know if Trevor has adapters for the Solv X in the works or not?post #1358 of 13583/5/15 at 8:06amQuote:
Trevor can make whatever adapter you want for Solv X. Mine are in the mail.Return Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 22 seconds ago
- › Starting Point Systems portable NOS DAC 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-FX1X Xtreme Xplosive Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › FLAC merge & cue sheet for 24 bits? 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › It's been awhile, Head-fi... 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2