Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 10post #136 of 136311/30/12 at 12:52pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 136312/2/12 at 10:54ampost #138 of 136312/2/12 at 11:00ampost #139 of 136312/2/12 at 3:02pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Ultrainferno
It's a norn series 4-wire Litz up-occ brown cotton: http://www.norseaudio.com/productimages/NornSeries/0210-2.jpg
Looks awesome, Trevor didn't have that option when I got mine.post #140 of 136312/5/12 at 4:36ampost #141 of 136312/5/12 at 4:44ampost #142 of 136312/5/12 at 10:47amThread Starterpost #143 of 136312/18/12 at 10:57pm
Gonna have a long serious reviews and comparison between the Norn 2 and Skuld 8 cables on HE-500 coming.
And guys, Trevor is such a awesome awesome guy, excellent customer service, i will start to use norseaudio cables from now on, and introduce them to all of my friends.post #144 of 136312/19/12 at 12:09amQuote:
without any doubt. Trevor is very kind and the best seller from whom i bought somethingpost #145 of 136312/19/12 at 12:15amThread Starterpost #146 of 136312/19/12 at 12:35amQuote:
same here, his cables just impressed me and make the sound to an upper level.post #147 of 136312/19/12 at 2:07pmQuote:
He'll give you your choice of cable in DIY fashion so you can get it hard wired or re cabled...post #148 of 136312/19/12 at 3:27pmThread StarterQuote:
Yes he does and has gave me this option before. I wish I knew how to recable my own gear so I didn't always have to send them outpost #149 of 136312/19/12 at 3:45pmpost #150 of 136312/19/12 at 5:39pmQuote:
so trevor does recable?
sorry im a bit confused by your previous postReturn Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 34 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 52 seconds ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 1 minute ago
- › The Tera player thread.Philips R2R DAC ( impressions, opinions,... 1 minute ago
- › Audiophilleo 1 and 2 USB to S/PDIF transport 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN @ StereoExchange Headphone Event Thursday March 19 in New... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2