Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 5/24/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
I have to say I was very impressed with this little beauty. For my 63 yr. young ears after being subjected to some of the most ferocious live hard rock and heavy metal it really does justice to...
Setup I got my pair on sale for $150 USD. I have had a few lower end AKG headphones and have never been disappointed with the value and sound signature they offered. It's been a long time...
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 10post #136 of 143211/30/12 at 12:52pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 143212/2/12 at 10:54ampost #138 of 143212/2/12 at 11:00am
It's a norn series 4-wire Litz up-occ brown cotton: http://www.norseaudio.com/productimages/NornSeries/0210-2.jpgpost #139 of 143212/2/12 at 3:02pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Ultrainferno
It's a norn series 4-wire Litz up-occ brown cotton: http://www.norseaudio.com/productimages/NornSeries/0210-2.jpg
Looks awesome, Trevor didn't have that option when I got mine.post #140 of 143212/5/12 at 4:36ampost #141 of 143212/5/12 at 4:44ampost #142 of 143212/5/12 at 10:47amThread Starterpost #143 of 143212/18/12 at 10:57pm
Gonna have a long serious reviews and comparison between the Norn 2 and Skuld 8 cables on HE-500 coming.
And guys, Trevor is such a awesome awesome guy, excellent customer service, i will start to use norseaudio cables from now on, and introduce them to all of my friends.post #144 of 143212/19/12 at 12:09amQuote:
without any doubt. Trevor is very kind and the best seller from whom i bought somethingpost #145 of 143212/19/12 at 12:15amThread Starterpost #146 of 143212/19/12 at 12:35amQuote:
same here, his cables just impressed me and make the sound to an upper level.post #147 of 143212/19/12 at 2:07pmQuote:
He'll give you your choice of cable in DIY fashion so you can get it hard wired or re cabled...post #148 of 143212/19/12 at 3:27pmThread StarterQuote:
Yes he does and has gave me this option before. I wish I knew how to recable my own gear so I didn't always have to send them outpost #149 of 143212/19/12 at 3:45pmpost #150 of 143212/19/12 at 5:39pmQuote:
so trevor does recable?
sorry im a bit confused by your previous postReturn Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Discussion for next Florida meet 2015 3 seconds ago
- › Aune B1 USA Tour Application thread 1 minute ago
- › Portable speaker as big as possible 1 minute ago
- › The Tera player thread - All your questions answered ! 2 minutes ago
- › iFi nano iCAN. "Name that Attenuator" competition. Winner no. 1... 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 4 minutes ago
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2