Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 8/24/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as buffer (Current amp). It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 10post #136 of 156611/30/12 at 12:52pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 156612/2/12 at 10:54ampost #138 of 156612/2/12 at 11:00am
It's a norn series 4-wire Litz up-occ brown cotton: http://www.norseaudio.com/productimages/NornSeries/0210-2.jpgpost #139 of 156612/2/12 at 3:02pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Ultrainferno
It's a norn series 4-wire Litz up-occ brown cotton: http://www.norseaudio.com/productimages/NornSeries/0210-2.jpg
Looks awesome, Trevor didn't have that option when I got mine.post #140 of 156612/5/12 at 4:36ampost #141 of 156612/5/12 at 4:44ampost #142 of 156612/5/12 at 10:47amThread Starterpost #143 of 156612/18/12 at 10:57pm
Gonna have a long serious reviews and comparison between the Norn 2 and Skuld 8 cables on HE-500 coming.
And guys, Trevor is such a awesome awesome guy, excellent customer service, i will start to use norseaudio cables from now on, and introduce them to all of my friends.post #144 of 156612/19/12 at 12:09amQuote:
without any doubt. Trevor is very kind and the best seller from whom i bought somethingpost #145 of 156612/19/12 at 12:15amThread Starterpost #146 of 156612/19/12 at 12:35amQuote:
same here, his cables just impressed me and make the sound to an upper level.post #147 of 156612/19/12 at 2:07pmQuote:
He'll give you your choice of cable in DIY fashion so you can get it hard wired or re cabled...post #148 of 156612/19/12 at 3:27pmThread StarterQuote:
Yes he does and has gave me this option before. I wish I knew how to recable my own gear so I didn't always have to send them outpost #149 of 156612/19/12 at 3:45pmpost #150 of 156612/19/12 at 5:39pmQuote:
so trevor does recable?
sorry im a bit confused by your previous postReturn Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 44 seconds ago
- › HIFIMAN HE6 Amp Ranking Database 4 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 5 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 8 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 8 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 9 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2