Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
MDR-XD-150BK Easily said, the Black Version. #BIGBASS Before we get started. Descriptive Review!: Laid back, more like a "Cheap School" Headphone you'd see people use if you were to buy...
Those headphones are just cool. -> good sound -> easy spreading and slicing -> they look awesome, don't they? -> you can hear to music really loud -> not really expensive But,...
I decided to finally treat myself to a pair of quality headphones for a self-birthday present. After hours of online research, the AH D1100 seemed to offer the best bang-for-the-buck under...
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 10post #136 of 139711/30/12 at 12:52pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 139712/2/12 at 10:54ampost #138 of 139712/2/12 at 11:00am
It's a norn series 4-wire Litz up-occ brown cotton: http://www.norseaudio.com/productimages/NornSeries/0210-2.jpgpost #139 of 139712/2/12 at 3:02pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Ultrainferno
It's a norn series 4-wire Litz up-occ brown cotton: http://www.norseaudio.com/productimages/NornSeries/0210-2.jpg
Looks awesome, Trevor didn't have that option when I got mine.post #140 of 139712/5/12 at 4:36ampost #141 of 139712/5/12 at 4:44ampost #142 of 139712/5/12 at 10:47amThread Starterpost #143 of 139712/18/12 at 10:57pm
Gonna have a long serious reviews and comparison between the Norn 2 and Skuld 8 cables on HE-500 coming.
And guys, Trevor is such a awesome awesome guy, excellent customer service, i will start to use norseaudio cables from now on, and introduce them to all of my friends.post #144 of 139712/19/12 at 12:09amQuote:
without any doubt. Trevor is very kind and the best seller from whom i bought somethingpost #145 of 139712/19/12 at 12:15amThread Starterpost #146 of 139712/19/12 at 12:35amQuote:
same here, his cables just impressed me and make the sound to an upper level.post #147 of 139712/19/12 at 2:07pmQuote:
He'll give you your choice of cable in DIY fashion so you can get it hard wired or re cabled...post #148 of 139712/19/12 at 3:27pmThread StarterQuote:
Yes he does and has gave me this option before. I wish I knew how to recable my own gear so I didn't always have to send them outpost #149 of 139712/19/12 at 3:45pmpost #150 of 139712/19/12 at 5:39pmQuote:
so trevor does recable?
sorry im a bit confused by your previous postReturn Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 32 seconds ago
- › FS: Cavalli Audio Liquid Lightning Solid State Electrostatic... 49 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet -- Spring 2015 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 55 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › Grado GS1000i - to me or not for me 3 minutes ago
- › Corny Jokes - the more the merrier 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by ahnvx
- › Somic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489 by PearlyBoy
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2