I really wish I had the money to get the UM Merlins to compare the two, but it probably would be a waste since I know they will just be crushed by the AS-2's and i'll be out a few hundred...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAurisonicstagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics AS-1btagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-1 Generic Fit IEMtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Redtagged by Hawaiibadboy, 5/15/15
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Aurisonics earphones at massively reduced prices. Last post on 2/17/16 at 6:57am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger (1200 x 800) images, click any pictureINTRODUCTION A lot of you will see the style and information with this review as being pretty similar to the one I did on the AM2. And the reality...
Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 35post #511 of 54336/1/12 at 9:54am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #512 of 54336/1/12 at 9:56amThread StarterQuote:
yeah don't waste money :Dpost #513 of 54336/1/12 at 10:08ampost #514 of 54336/1/12 at 10:12am
Woah, same set-up as the AKG K3003! Impressive. IS this what is in Kenmans?post #515 of 54336/1/12 at 10:12am
That's what the Aurisonics Facebook page says......and yes it's true. And yes, details will come shortly, but for now, i can only stress how amazing they soundQuote:
Yes, and i've been enjoying it so much. Arent the AKG K3003's universals though?Quote:
Edited by kenman345 - 6/1/12 at 10:16ampost #516 of 54336/1/12 at 10:19amThread StarterQuote:
K3003 are universal and they lack the removable cables. I think they might end up being more expensive either.post #517 of 54336/1/12 at 10:25am
Yeh they are universal etc. but they are the only other earphone custom and universal that feature two BA and a dynamic. The Merlin is 4 BA and dynamic an there are a few Universal that are 1 BA and dynamic in which i own one of.post #518 of 54336/1/12 at 10:27am
Super.Fi5 EB's have a dual BA and dynamic driver.....post #519 of 54336/1/12 at 10:34am
The K3k3s are the only universal to have a dual BA and dynamic setup at this date and time. Every other universal hybrid has been single BA single dynamic. I'm excited to be getting the 1.2 revision right now. Can't wait for the release of the ASG-2 :)post #520 of 54336/1/12 at 10:38ampost #521 of 54336/1/12 at 10:39am
nah, just one BA!post #522 of 54336/1/12 at 10:40ampost #523 of 54336/1/12 at 10:42ampost #524 of 54336/1/12 at 10:44ampost #525 of 54336/1/12 at 10:48amQuote:
Even though I'm a Vsonic fan, I'm buying the AS2 over the GR08. If they retain the tuning of the rev 1.2 ASG-1, plus adding the treble extension of balanced armatures I think I'll drop dead from too many eargasms within a limited period of time.
My main complaint about the GR07 was just a lack of power when compared to the ASG-1.2.
I'm excited to hear what Dale has in store.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Alpha & Delta D2 Impressions 9 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 26 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 32 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 38 seconds ago
- › Eddie Current - Black Widow, Solid State Headphone AMP Impressions... 46 seconds ago
- › Seeking Reccommendations for College Headphones. Please? 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 1 minute ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Saturday June 11 2016 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › Echobox Finder X1 review/impressions/discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-660 by Wiljen
- › ACS T1 by Docjitters
- › QKZ W1 Pro - In-ear sport headphone by B9Scrambler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mechgamer123
- › Dunu TITAN 5 by mark2410
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse