- 3,909 Posts. Joined 9/2005
- Location: Out in your yard - feathers of an arrow
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAurisonicstagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics AS-1btagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-1 Generic Fit IEMtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Redtagged by Hawaiibadboy, 5/15/15
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Aurisonics earphones at massively reduced prices. Last post on 2/17/16 at 6:57am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi for this sample to review, as always I try to write honest reviews, this unit has had over 50hrs of burn-in, no real differences were noted. Gear Used: HP...
At 240 dollars new (price I paid) there is not a single headphone in the world with better price/performance ratio. Each song is a new listening experience and these sound far superior to any other...
I am writing this because I have read so much more than I have written, and I believe it's time to give back. There are two new versions of JVC's famous Bass iem: The FX99X and the FX77X, I am...
Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 34post #496 of 59595/30/12 at 11:39amYep. The very same. I havent upgraded any of the iternals since I don't really game on it. Which CPU did you upgrade to though? Sorry to hear about the laptop too, I haven't pretty bad luck with them burning out as well, but the ASUS has held up for two years now (knock on wood lol)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 59595/30/12 at 10:34pmpost #498 of 59595/30/12 at 11:05pmQuote:
Interested in your comparison to the PFE 232spost #499 of 59595/30/12 at 11:07pm
Will do... Kind of like comparing opposite signatures :p 232 is a slightly deep V while the ASG is mid-focused :ppost #500 of 59595/30/12 at 11:48pmQuote:
More interested in quality than tuning. The 2 series will likely be tuned for Audiophiles anyway, while the 1.2 is tuned for stage performers.
I'd like to know how they stack up in terms of speed, detail, soundstage, etc.
Edited by tdshain - 5/30/12 at 11:50pmpost #501 of 59595/31/12 at 7:49pmQuote:
I'm stopping with my version of ASG1 for now Mr Wallet is very happypost #502 of 59595/31/12 at 7:54pmQuote:
LOL, you'll get your answers.Quote:
LOL. Sounds good. They ASG-1 is a good IEM regardless, I liked whichever version I had :p I think it was 1.0 :ppost #503 of 59595/31/12 at 8:03pm
First, well put response.
Second, dog ears was working on some modifications, so he had ASG-1de (as he put it)post #504 of 59596/1/12 at 6:25ampost #505 of 59596/1/12 at 6:33amQuote:
Someone said something about a silver dragon but that looks rather expensive. I recommend Chris_himself as i am sure he will do one with right connectors and his cables are cheap and awesome!post #506 of 59596/1/12 at 8:30am
Chris_Himself can do the connectors, but not on a large scale right now, so only a few are done with it and he isn't taking any more orders right now for it. I am selling mine though, his apparently don't green. Check out my sig if you're interested. Might be a few months before they get the company he needs to supply him with the parts. and he is backordered two weeks.post #507 of 59596/1/12 at 9:09amThread Starter
By the way everyone, the AS-2 are going to be released later this month! They will feature the a duel BA driver and the 15mm dynamic driver, so yes they are no longer duel dynamics anymore.post #508 of 59596/1/12 at 9:15amQuote:
Interesting, any estimate on pricing for the ASG-2 and AS-2?post #509 of 59596/1/12 at 9:37ampost #510 of 59596/1/12 at 9:52amThread Starter
Well when I talked to Dale, he was comparing it with top tier CIEM so that may give a hint to how much it may cost.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 12 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 45 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 2 minutes ago
- › Dac Advice 3 minutes ago
- › Asus xonar essence stx ii Users Help !!!-- Some Questions !!! 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 4 minutes ago
- › [FS] Hifiman HM901s + IEM Card + Minibox Card + Leather Case 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › UITaudio PMP-354P by Army-Firedawg
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ngoshawk
- › Onkyo Over Ear Headphone (H900MB/27) by Sonic Defender
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear