- 2,192 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: Vulcan, Orion OB1
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAurisonicstagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics AS-1btagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-1 Generic Fit IEMtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Redtagged by Hawaiibadboy, 5/15/15
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Aurisonics earphones at massively reduced prices. Last post on 2/17/16 at 6:57am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Somic v2 Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to GearBest for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/809323/somic-v2-headphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Somic, the...
Disclaimer: I received this Jays q-Jays as part of the Australian/New Zealand tour that DJScope arranged. This is my honest opinion of the Jays q-Jays, and I am in no way affiliated with or work...
Since 2011 when I first discovered this site, I've experimented with quite a few low/mid-tier earphones and these are my favorite by far. I prefer them over my Vsonic Gr06, Vsonic VC1000, and...
*I am reviewing the Meze 99 Classics as a condition of the recent tour conducted by the fine folks at Meze. The following is simply my honest impressions. Introduction and Initial...
DISCLAIMER After my last pair of earphones broke, I did some research on the forums to find high praise for Edifier, much of which for the 185's. A bit of research showed that the company sought...
Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 229post #3421 of 55405/19/13 at 3:55pmSweet pics eke.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3422 of 55405/19/13 at 4:19pmpost #3423 of 55405/19/13 at 10:58pmpost #3424 of 55405/20/13 at 12:18pmpost #3425 of 55405/20/13 at 12:31pm
A lot less bassy, but still bass-focused with good depth. But it's smoother with better clarity and vocal dynamics. Treble, lower treble, gains a little more emphasis as well.post #3426 of 55405/21/13 at 1:36pmpost #3427 of 55405/21/13 at 7:42pmpost #3428 of 55405/21/13 at 8:05pm
The ASG-2 is the universal/generic version of the AS-2 which is a custom. The sound of a custom will always be different than the sound of a universal due to various reasons (fit, seal, nozzle length, etc).
Edited by tinyman392 - 5/21/13 at 8:08pmpost #3429 of 55405/21/13 at 9:20pmpost #3430 of 55405/21/13 at 9:27pmQuote:
Mail in your ASG-1 with the case and any accessories, and the invoice from when you bought it (if you still have it). Supply personal info with the phones (name, address, phone #, email). Write on the outside of the box: "ATTN: Aurisonics ASG-1 to ASG-2 upgrade."
Aurisonics will contact you when they have received your phonespost #3431 of 55405/22/13 at 8:02pmpost #3432 of 55405/25/13 at 4:21pmpost #3433 of 55405/25/13 at 7:28pmpost #3434 of 55405/25/13 at 7:56pm
Got an email from Dale about ordering the ASG-2.
For now, the only way to order is by sending an email to email@example.com. Sets are also slowly making their way to dealers.
The reason the ASG-2 is not currently listed on the site is that they are about to go live with a redesigned website. It should be up pretty soon.
Hope this helps.post #3435 of 55405/25/13 at 8:01pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 32 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 3 minutes ago
- › Trying to decide on a new pair of headphones: Need Recommendation... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Nuforce HA-200: High performance, Single Ended, Class-A Headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Meze 99 Classics by joeq70
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...