- 3,865 Posts. Joined 9/2005
- Location: Out in your yard - feathers of an arrow
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAurisonicstagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics AS-1btagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-1 Generic Fit IEMtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Redtagged by Hawaiibadboy, 5/15/15
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Aurisonics earphones at massively reduced prices. Last post on 2/17/16 at 6:57am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hi guys, I'm surprised this little gizmo isn't more discussed here on head-fi and I happen to be having a lot of fun with it so I figured a brief review in order to build a discussion here would...
I've been listening with K-10 Customs a year now. Because of the almost total isolation I only use them when flying. They are the best sounding IEM I've ever encountered. IMO, they are really as...
Somic v2 Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to GearBest for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/809323/somic-v2-headphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Somic, the...
Disclaimer: I received this Jays q-Jays as part of the Australian/New Zealand tour that DJScope arranged. This is my honest opinion of the Jays q-Jays, and I am in no way affiliated with or work...
Since 2011 when I first discovered this site, I've experimented with quite a few low/mid-tier earphones and these are my favorite by far. I prefer them over my Vsonic Gr06, Vsonic VC1000, and...
Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 174post #2596 of 55421/29/13 at 12:16pmPretty sure it won't be much longer, since Dale mentioned that the G-2 was rolling out after the conclusion of NAMM. Maybe sometimes this week or the next
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2597 of 55421/29/13 at 12:30pm
I'm serious. She complained about the treble, then SMASH!post #2598 of 55421/29/13 at 2:27pm
Daaaaaammmmnnn. Wasnt expecting that hahahapost #2599 of 55421/29/13 at 2:43pmQuote:
Honestly I love the show. Not a huge country fan but they have good music, good actors and it makes an audiophile smile when you see the headphone selection. I'm the studio they've used Fostex TR50p's before.post #2600 of 55421/29/13 at 4:44pmQuote:
Yeah, I've liked Connie and Hayden from their previous works, so I'll give it a go. Thanks for bringin it up to my attention, now back to our regularly scheduled program...post #2601 of 55421/29/13 at 5:19pm
Not so fast! You might wanna check out the pictures posted to the Aurisonics page on Facebook. It's quite interesting.post #2602 of 55421/29/13 at 5:26pmpost #2603 of 55421/29/13 at 5:27pmpost #2604 of 55421/29/13 at 6:07pmpost #2605 of 55421/29/13 at 10:35pmThread Starter
well if there's one thing we've learned about Aurisonics is we don't know what they might pull off nextpost #2606 of 55421/30/13 at 3:06ampost #2607 of 55421/30/13 at 12:55pmpost #2608 of 55421/30/13 at 12:58pm
This it the line she said about them.Quote:post #2609 of 55421/30/13 at 2:38pmSo it seems that something has gone awry in my left ASG1 monitor. Sound isn't coming out, and when it does its very faint. Not the cable because I've tried two different ones. Looks like ill be retiring these until the upgrade is announced. Good thing I've two CIEMs on the way.post #2610 of 55421/30/13 at 3:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by anoxy
So it seems that something has gone awry in my left ASG1 monitor. Sound isn't coming out, and when it does its very faint. Not the cable because I've tried two different ones. Looks like ill be retiring these until the upgrade is announced. Good thing I've two CIEMs on the way.
Which CIEM's did you get?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Echobox Finder X1 review/impressions/discussion thread 3 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 51 seconds ago
- › Best settings for Handbrake when converting for iPhone 6s? 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's First Portable Amp XPA-700 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo issue solutions thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 3 minutes ago
- › KENNERTON VALI - IMPRESSIONS, DISCUSSION, TOUR 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Meze 99 Classics by joeq70
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...