- 3,901 Posts. Joined 9/2005
- Location: Out in your yard - feathers of an arrow
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAurisonicstagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics AS-1btagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-1 Generic Fit IEMtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Redtagged by Hawaiibadboy, 5/15/15
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Aurisonics earphones at massively reduced prices. Last post on 2/17/16 at 6:57am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Specification Ø Digital Input ：USB, Coaxial, PCM 44.1K-192K/16-24bit Ø DAC Chip ：WM8740 Ø Digital Output：Standard Coaxial Ø USB input required OS：Win...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out Meze's entry level product, the 11 Neo. Morpheus would be so proud. While they've been around for a while now Meze really found their stride...
Hifiman MegaMini Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Hifiman and Campfire Audio Vega Hifiman MegaMini...
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 174post #2596 of 58801/29/13 at 12:16pmPretty sure it won't be much longer, since Dale mentioned that the G-2 was rolling out after the conclusion of NAMM. Maybe sometimes this week or the next
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2597 of 58801/29/13 at 12:30pm
I'm serious. She complained about the treble, then SMASH!post #2598 of 58801/29/13 at 2:27pm
Daaaaaammmmnnn. Wasnt expecting that hahahapost #2599 of 58801/29/13 at 2:43pmQuote:
Honestly I love the show. Not a huge country fan but they have good music, good actors and it makes an audiophile smile when you see the headphone selection. I'm the studio they've used Fostex TR50p's before.post #2600 of 58801/29/13 at 4:44pmQuote:
Yeah, I've liked Connie and Hayden from their previous works, so I'll give it a go. Thanks for bringin it up to my attention, now back to our regularly scheduled program...post #2601 of 58801/29/13 at 5:19pm
Not so fast! You might wanna check out the pictures posted to the Aurisonics page on Facebook. It's quite interesting.post #2602 of 58801/29/13 at 5:26pmpost #2603 of 58801/29/13 at 5:27pmpost #2604 of 58801/29/13 at 6:07pmpost #2605 of 58801/29/13 at 10:35pmThread Starter
well if there's one thing we've learned about Aurisonics is we don't know what they might pull off nextpost #2606 of 58801/30/13 at 3:06ampost #2607 of 58801/30/13 at 12:55pmpost #2608 of 58801/30/13 at 12:58pm
This it the line she said about them.Quote:post #2609 of 58801/30/13 at 2:38pmSo it seems that something has gone awry in my left ASG1 monitor. Sound isn't coming out, and when it does its very faint. Not the cable because I've tried two different ones. Looks like ill be retiring these until the upgrade is announced. Good thing I've two CIEMs on the way.post #2610 of 58801/30/13 at 3:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by anoxy
So it seems that something has gone awry in my left ASG1 monitor. Sound isn't coming out, and when it does its very faint. Not the cable because I've tried two different ones. Looks like ill be retiring these until the upgrade is announced. Good thing I've two CIEMs on the way.
Which CIEM's did you get?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 53 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser debuts a bunch of new headphones at IFA 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Shure se215 vs se846 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax SR-L500 and SR-L700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 9 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 10 minutes ago
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear