- 3,860 Posts. Joined 9/2005
- Location: Out in your yard - feathers of an arrow
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAurisonicstagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics AS-1btagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-1 Generic Fit IEMtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Redtagged by Hawaiibadboy, 5/15/15
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Aurisonics earphones at massively reduced prices. Last post on 2/17/16 at 6:57am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction A wise man once said that in summit-fi, there are no weaknesses, only preferences. He must work in marketing. I’ve been in the head-fi game since 2012, still a relative newbie, and...
I would like to Thank FiiO for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer link: http://fiio.net/en/products/52, also available on amazon. * click on...
Nobody said HiFi was cheap, spending $200 dollars on HiFi doesn't get you very far these days. The AudioQuest DragonFly RED is one of those rare exceptions, I think it's the best value on the...
Preamble: A group of engineers and designers has worked as OEM developers and producers for audio products, acting in the background, until 2012, when they decided to found a...
EDIFIER M710 On-ear headphones This is the third Edifier headphones I review and it conclude a very pleasant travel in Edifier Sound world. I discover that a brand mostly know for his...
Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 174post #2596 of 54381/29/13 at 12:16pmPretty sure it won't be much longer, since Dale mentioned that the G-2 was rolling out after the conclusion of NAMM. Maybe sometimes this week or the next
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2597 of 54381/29/13 at 12:30pm
I'm serious. She complained about the treble, then SMASH!post #2598 of 54381/29/13 at 2:27pm
Daaaaaammmmnnn. Wasnt expecting that hahahapost #2599 of 54381/29/13 at 2:43pmQuote:
Honestly I love the show. Not a huge country fan but they have good music, good actors and it makes an audiophile smile when you see the headphone selection. I'm the studio they've used Fostex TR50p's before.post #2600 of 54381/29/13 at 4:44pmQuote:
Yeah, I've liked Connie and Hayden from their previous works, so I'll give it a go. Thanks for bringin it up to my attention, now back to our regularly scheduled program...post #2601 of 54381/29/13 at 5:19pm
Not so fast! You might wanna check out the pictures posted to the Aurisonics page on Facebook. It's quite interesting.post #2602 of 54381/29/13 at 5:26pmpost #2603 of 54381/29/13 at 5:27pmpost #2604 of 54381/29/13 at 6:07pmpost #2605 of 54381/29/13 at 10:35pmThread Starter
well if there's one thing we've learned about Aurisonics is we don't know what they might pull off nextpost #2606 of 54381/30/13 at 3:06ampost #2607 of 54381/30/13 at 12:55pmpost #2608 of 54381/30/13 at 12:58pm
This it the line she said about them.Quote:post #2609 of 54381/30/13 at 2:38pmSo it seems that something has gone awry in my left ASG1 monitor. Sound isn't coming out, and when it does its very faint. Not the cable because I've tried two different ones. Looks like ill be retiring these until the upgrade is announced. Good thing I've two CIEMs on the way.post #2610 of 54381/30/13 at 3:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by anoxy
So it seems that something has gone awry in my left ASG1 monitor. Sound isn't coming out, and when it does its very faint. Not the cable because I've tried two different ones. Looks like ill be retiring these until the upgrade is announced. Good thing I've two CIEMs on the way.
Which CIEM's did you get?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 38 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 8 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 9 minutes ago
- › Echobox Finder X1 review/impressions/discussion thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Ruizu X02 DAP thread 11 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 12 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio Solar by ezekiel77
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by twister6
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by HiFiChris
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse