Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 6

post #76 of 3628

Yea, USPS sucks. I traded for a Pico Slim and it arrived yesterday but the tracker said it was to be delivered saturday (the 21st) until yesterday when it actually arrived in NY. Silly USPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrkong View Post

Haha can't wait to hear your impressions.

 

By the way I just checked my old ASG-1 tracker and it still says "dispatched to sort facility"

 

For anyone who's interested I'm finishing up my ASG-1.1 review so it should be up in about a day or two

 

 

post #77 of 3628
I am getting very good result with a 'bright' source like the Archos AV500 biggrin.gif more treble detail cool.gif
post #78 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogears View Post

I am getting very good result with a 'bright' source like the Archos AV500 biggrin.gif more treble detail cool.gif

Nice. You can't complain with more treble in these phones and it's a shame I don't have the source collection to play around with. Can't complain with the sound from my Cowon J3 though! biggrin.gif

So is there more sparkle, extension or presence!?
post #79 of 3628
I think a combination of sparkle and presence, Whitney Houston's I Have Nothing sounds more balanced (coming from Fuze) - bass is more controlled/focus, mids taking a tiny step back and the treble sounds more natural and takes their place on the soundstage. Will check against the Tascam tomorrow.
post #80 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogears View Post

I think a combination of sparkle and presence, Whitney Houston's I Have Nothing sounds more balanced (coming from Fuze) - bass is more controlled/focus, mids taking a tiny step back and the treble sounds more natural and takes their place on the soundstage. Will check against the Tascam tomorrow.

Glad it's working out for you. Maybe that's why I don't hear the shoutyness... I have a brighter source too (iPod Touch 4G).


Sent from an iPod touch with TapaTalk... Autocorrect may alter the meaning of this message tongue.gif
post #81 of 3628

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogears View Post

I think a combination of sparkle and presence, Whitney Houston's I Have Nothing sounds more balanced (coming from Fuze) - bass is more controlled/focus, mids taking a tiny step back and the treble sounds more natural and takes their place on the soundstage. Will check against the Tascam tomorrow.

 

Well that sounds pretty awesome. How are they comparing to your other earphones? You liking them a lot or what?

post #82 of 3628

Demet. Bad news --- lost my ASG1 in the bus this morning.

post #83 of 3628

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogears View Post

Demet. Bad news --- lost my ASG1 in the bus this morning.

 

oh my gosh... realllly!??  I keep reading stories of people losing IEM's. It makes me very weary of taking them out of my house... and to school...

post #84 of 3628

^it was due to carelessness - that's all :P

post #85 of 3628

Man, I wish I was the next person to sit in your seat after you left that bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogears View Post

^it was due to carelessness - that's all :P

 

post #86 of 3628
Thread Starter 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogears View Post

^it was due to carelessness - that's all :P

 

This is why I always have my cables under my shirt, no way I can forget

post #87 of 3628
Man that sucks. You was just getting a nice sound from them with the DAP you were using and everything.
post #88 of 3628

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrkong View Post

 

 

This is why I always have my cables under my shirt, no way I can forget

 


LOL, this is what I do too.  Plus it ensures the cable doesn't get caught on anything (I hate it when that happens :p).

 

______

 

I'm sorry for your loss though :( Ask the bus driver tomorrow (or contact the bus company) and see if they retrieved it.  I doubt anyone would take them...  They probably thought it was a hearing aid and gave it to the driver or something :)

post #89 of 3628

Thanks guys.

 

I just hope the 'finder' enjoys them --- I hope he/she doesn't remove the coffee filters on the nozzles biggrin.gif

post #90 of 3628

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogears View Post

Thanks guys.

 

I just hope the 'finder' enjoys them --- I hope he/she doesn't remove the coffee filters on the nozzles biggrin.gif

 

LOL...  You can still ask the bus company (or driver if you see him on a regular basis) if he's seen them :p  Like I said, I'm sure someone mistook them for a hearing aid and just returned them :p

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread