I really wish I had the money to get the UM Merlins to compare the two, but it probably would be a waste since I know they will just be crushed by the AS-2's and i'll be out a few hundred...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
I am going to keep this short. SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files. GOOD: - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off. - Isolation, is...
Welcome to another review , today we have the J46BT IEM by JBL I will have a video review linked to this review soon but ...that's the future , this IEM was quite interesting since its...
Nothing is perfect & these earbuds are certainly a compromise. None the less, they are not too bright, not too boomy, not too recessed, & not too expensive. The sound is overall rich & smooth;...
I bought these to replace my Sennheiser HD25-I as they were quite uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Whilst these are incredibly comfortable, the sound isn't something I'm used...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 35post #511 of 35816/1/12 at 9:54am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #512 of 35816/1/12 at 9:56amThread StarterQuote:
yeah don't waste money :Dpost #513 of 35816/1/12 at 10:08ampost #514 of 35816/1/12 at 10:12ampost #515 of 35816/1/12 at 10:12am
That's what the Aurisonics Facebook page says......and yes it's true. And yes, details will come shortly, but for now, i can only stress how amazing they soundQuote:
Yes, and i've been enjoying it so much. Arent the AKG K3003's universals though?Quote:
Edited by kenman345 - 6/1/12 at 10:16ampost #516 of 35816/1/12 at 10:19amThread StarterQuote:
K3003 are universal and they lack the removable cables. I think they might end up being more expensive either.post #517 of 35816/1/12 at 10:25am
Yeh they are universal etc. but they are the only other earphone custom and universal that feature two BA and a dynamic. The Merlin is 4 BA and dynamic an there are a few Universal that are 1 BA and dynamic in which i own one of.post #518 of 35816/1/12 at 10:27am
Super.Fi5 EB's have a dual BA and dynamic driver.....post #519 of 35816/1/12 at 10:34am
The K3k3s are the only universal to have a dual BA and dynamic setup at this date and time. Every other universal hybrid has been single BA single dynamic. I'm excited to be getting the 1.2 revision right now. Can't wait for the release of the ASG-2 :)post #520 of 35816/1/12 at 10:38ampost #521 of 35816/1/12 at 10:39ampost #522 of 35816/1/12 at 10:40ampost #523 of 35816/1/12 at 10:42ampost #524 of 35816/1/12 at 10:44ampost #525 of 35816/1/12 at 10:48amQuote:
Even though I'm a Vsonic fan, I'm buying the AS2 over the GR08. If they retain the tuning of the rev 1.2 ASG-1, plus adding the treble extension of balanced armatures I think I'll drop dead from too many eargasms within a limited period of time.
My main complaint about the GR07 was just a lack of power when compared to the ASG-1.2.
I'm excited to hear what Dale has in store.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Aurisonics ASG-1 Generic Fit IEMNo reviews yet.
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 48 seconds ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-500 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Brief Odac impressions 1 minute ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 2 minutes ago
- › Review + Appreciation thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › Help for a Newb (M50x vs DT770 80?) 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by H20Fidelity
- › Asus Xonar DGX by SSSN
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by stpope
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude