I really wish I had the money to get the UM Merlins to compare the two, but it probably would be a waste since I know they will just be crushed by the AS-2's and i'll be out a few hundred...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review and comparison of Ostry KC06 and KC06A in-ear headphones. http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=28 and http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=29 I get a...
I have the 600 Ohm version of these, so other impedance models will probably vary in sound. This said, I find this to be a wonderfully balanced set. They exhibit no harshness to my ears across...
Having those for 5 months, I am very impressed as they openned up really with my senheiser momentum after some burn in. I use them with my laptop (pc). This review will be about the VERY good...
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 35post #511 of 36036/1/12 at 9:54am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #512 of 36036/1/12 at 9:56amThread StarterQuote:
yeah don't waste money :Dpost #513 of 36036/1/12 at 10:08ampost #514 of 36036/1/12 at 10:12ampost #515 of 36036/1/12 at 10:12am
That's what the Aurisonics Facebook page says......and yes it's true. And yes, details will come shortly, but for now, i can only stress how amazing they soundQuote:
Yes, and i've been enjoying it so much. Arent the AKG K3003's universals though?Quote:
Edited by kenman345 - 6/1/12 at 10:16ampost #516 of 36036/1/12 at 10:19amThread StarterQuote:
K3003 are universal and they lack the removable cables. I think they might end up being more expensive either.post #517 of 36036/1/12 at 10:25am
Yeh they are universal etc. but they are the only other earphone custom and universal that feature two BA and a dynamic. The Merlin is 4 BA and dynamic an there are a few Universal that are 1 BA and dynamic in which i own one of.post #518 of 36036/1/12 at 10:27am
Super.Fi5 EB's have a dual BA and dynamic driver.....post #519 of 36036/1/12 at 10:34am
The K3k3s are the only universal to have a dual BA and dynamic setup at this date and time. Every other universal hybrid has been single BA single dynamic. I'm excited to be getting the 1.2 revision right now. Can't wait for the release of the ASG-2 :)post #520 of 36036/1/12 at 10:38ampost #521 of 36036/1/12 at 10:39ampost #522 of 36036/1/12 at 10:40ampost #523 of 36036/1/12 at 10:42ampost #524 of 36036/1/12 at 10:44ampost #525 of 36036/1/12 at 10:48amQuote:
Even though I'm a Vsonic fan, I'm buying the AS2 over the GR08. If they retain the tuning of the rev 1.2 ASG-1, plus adding the treble extension of balanced armatures I think I'll drop dead from too many eargasms within a limited period of time.
My main complaint about the GR07 was just a lack of power when compared to the ASG-1.2.
I'm excited to hear what Dale has in store.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Binaural Sound Demonstration 38 seconds ago
- › USB Cable popularity check 1 minute ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › Hi to all 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Best headphones under 400 4 minutes ago
- › Looking For a New Pair of Over the Ear Headphones, Audio-Technica... 4 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-100II Review by mark2410 4 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)