I really wish I had the money to get the UM Merlins to compare the two, but it probably would be a waste since I know they will just be crushed by the AS-2's and i'll be out a few hundred...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 35post #511 of 36336/1/12 at 9:54am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #512 of 36336/1/12 at 9:56amThread StarterQuote:
yeah don't waste money :Dpost #513 of 36336/1/12 at 10:08ampost #514 of 36336/1/12 at 10:12ampost #515 of 36336/1/12 at 10:12am
That's what the Aurisonics Facebook page says......and yes it's true. And yes, details will come shortly, but for now, i can only stress how amazing they soundQuote:
Yes, and i've been enjoying it so much. Arent the AKG K3003's universals though?Quote:
Edited by kenman345 - 6/1/12 at 10:16ampost #516 of 36336/1/12 at 10:19amThread StarterQuote:
K3003 are universal and they lack the removable cables. I think they might end up being more expensive either.post #517 of 36336/1/12 at 10:25am
Yeh they are universal etc. but they are the only other earphone custom and universal that feature two BA and a dynamic. The Merlin is 4 BA and dynamic an there are a few Universal that are 1 BA and dynamic in which i own one of.post #518 of 36336/1/12 at 10:27am
Super.Fi5 EB's have a dual BA and dynamic driver.....post #519 of 36336/1/12 at 10:34am
The K3k3s are the only universal to have a dual BA and dynamic setup at this date and time. Every other universal hybrid has been single BA single dynamic. I'm excited to be getting the 1.2 revision right now. Can't wait for the release of the ASG-2 :)post #520 of 36336/1/12 at 10:38ampost #521 of 36336/1/12 at 10:39am
nah, just one BA!post #522 of 36336/1/12 at 10:40ampost #523 of 36336/1/12 at 10:42ampost #524 of 36336/1/12 at 10:44ampost #525 of 36336/1/12 at 10:48amQuote:
Even though I'm a Vsonic fan, I'm buying the AS2 over the GR08. If they retain the tuning of the rev 1.2 ASG-1, plus adding the treble extension of balanced armatures I think I'll drop dead from too many eargasms within a limited period of time.
My main complaint about the GR07 was just a lack of power when compared to the ASG-1.2.
I'm excited to hear what Dale has in store.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 21 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Are "Gold" cables from China worth anything? Is "Gold" necessary? 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Advice on tracing the hiss, please! 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Moon Audio Black Dragon V2 Cable for Audeze Cans -RSA/ALO balanced... 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)