I really wish I had the money to get the UM Merlins to compare the two, but it probably would be a waste since I know they will just be crushed by the AS-2's and i'll be out a few hundred...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 35post #511 of 36286/1/12 at 9:54am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #512 of 36286/1/12 at 9:56amThread StarterQuote:
yeah don't waste money :Dpost #513 of 36286/1/12 at 10:08ampost #514 of 36286/1/12 at 10:12ampost #515 of 36286/1/12 at 10:12am
That's what the Aurisonics Facebook page says......and yes it's true. And yes, details will come shortly, but for now, i can only stress how amazing they soundQuote:
Yes, and i've been enjoying it so much. Arent the AKG K3003's universals though?Quote:
Edited by kenman345 - 6/1/12 at 10:16ampost #516 of 36286/1/12 at 10:19amThread StarterQuote:
K3003 are universal and they lack the removable cables. I think they might end up being more expensive either.post #517 of 36286/1/12 at 10:25am
Yeh they are universal etc. but they are the only other earphone custom and universal that feature two BA and a dynamic. The Merlin is 4 BA and dynamic an there are a few Universal that are 1 BA and dynamic in which i own one of.post #518 of 36286/1/12 at 10:27am
Super.Fi5 EB's have a dual BA and dynamic driver.....post #519 of 36286/1/12 at 10:34am
The K3k3s are the only universal to have a dual BA and dynamic setup at this date and time. Every other universal hybrid has been single BA single dynamic. I'm excited to be getting the 1.2 revision right now. Can't wait for the release of the ASG-2 :)post #520 of 36286/1/12 at 10:38ampost #521 of 36286/1/12 at 10:39ampost #522 of 36286/1/12 at 10:40ampost #523 of 36286/1/12 at 10:42ampost #524 of 36286/1/12 at 10:44ampost #525 of 36286/1/12 at 10:48amQuote:
Even though I'm a Vsonic fan, I'm buying the AS2 over the GR08. If they retain the tuning of the rev 1.2 ASG-1, plus adding the treble extension of balanced armatures I think I'll drop dead from too many eargasms within a limited period of time.
My main complaint about the GR07 was just a lack of power when compared to the ASG-1.2.
I'm excited to hear what Dale has in store.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 19 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 35 seconds ago
- › FS: Like-New ALO Audio The PanAm Black Headphone Amplifier with... 1 minute ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Where to Buy Narrow Barrelled 3.5mm Audio Cables ? 6 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area little big MEET (it's happening!) 6 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)