- 2,974 Posts. Joined 9/2005
- Location: For we are many
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 34post #496 of 36285/30/12 at 11:39amYep. The very same. I havent upgraded any of the iternals since I don't really game on it. Which CPU did you upgrade to though? Sorry to hear about the laptop too, I haven't pretty bad luck with them burning out as well, but the ASUS has held up for two years now (knock on wood lol)
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #497 of 36285/30/12 at 10:34pmpost #498 of 36285/30/12 at 11:05pmQuote:
Interested in your comparison to the PFE 232spost #499 of 36285/30/12 at 11:07pm
Will do... Kind of like comparing opposite signatures :p 232 is a slightly deep V while the ASG is mid-focused :ppost #500 of 36285/30/12 at 11:48pmQuote:
More interested in quality than tuning. The 2 series will likely be tuned for Audiophiles anyway, while the 1.2 is tuned for stage performers.
I'd like to know how they stack up in terms of speed, detail, soundstage, etc.
Edited by tdshain - 5/30/12 at 11:50pmpost #501 of 36285/31/12 at 7:49pmQuote:
I'm stopping with my version of ASG1 for now Mr Wallet is very happypost #502 of 36285/31/12 at 7:54pmQuote:
LOL, you'll get your answers.Quote:
LOL. Sounds good. They ASG-1 is a good IEM regardless, I liked whichever version I had :p I think it was 1.0 :ppost #503 of 36285/31/12 at 8:03pm
First, well put response.
Second, dog ears was working on some modifications, so he had ASG-1de (as he put it)post #504 of 36286/1/12 at 6:25ampost #505 of 36286/1/12 at 6:33amQuote:
Someone said something about a silver dragon but that looks rather expensive. I recommend Chris_himself as i am sure he will do one with right connectors and his cables are cheap and awesome!post #506 of 36286/1/12 at 8:30am
Chris_Himself can do the connectors, but not on a large scale right now, so only a few are done with it and he isn't taking any more orders right now for it. I am selling mine though, his apparently don't green. Check out my sig if you're interested. Might be a few months before they get the company he needs to supply him with the parts. and he is backordered two weeks.post #507 of 36286/1/12 at 9:09amThread Starter
By the way everyone, the AS-2 are going to be released later this month! They will feature the a duel BA driver and the 15mm dynamic driver, so yes they are no longer duel dynamics anymore.post #508 of 36286/1/12 at 9:15amQuote:
Interesting, any estimate on pricing for the ASG-2 and AS-2?post #509 of 36286/1/12 at 9:37ampost #510 of 36286/1/12 at 9:52amThread Starter
Well when I talked to Dale, he was comparing it with top tier CIEM so that may give a hint to how much it may cost.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Something similar to HD800 but with a soul? 12 seconds ago
- › Almi's Logitech Z-5500 Mod (High-End upgrade for the speaker system) 47 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 1 minute ago
- › post your grado mods.... 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › OnePlus One 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 330 IEMs compared (Rock Jaw Alfa Genus added... 2 minutes ago
- › Upgrading Amp + DAC (Requesting Assistance/Opinions!) 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 3 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)