- 3,679 Posts. Joined 9/2005
- Location: Out in your yard - feathers of an arrow
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAurisonicstagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics AS-1btagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-1 Generic Fit IEMtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Redtagged by Hawaiibadboy, 5/15/15
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 34post #496 of 38115/30/12 at 11:39amYep. The very same. I havent upgraded any of the iternals since I don't really game on it. Which CPU did you upgrade to though? Sorry to hear about the laptop too, I haven't pretty bad luck with them burning out as well, but the ASUS has held up for two years now (knock on wood lol)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 38115/30/12 at 10:34pmpost #498 of 38115/30/12 at 11:05pmQuote:
Interested in your comparison to the PFE 232spost #499 of 38115/30/12 at 11:07pm
Will do... Kind of like comparing opposite signatures :p 232 is a slightly deep V while the ASG is mid-focused :ppost #500 of 38115/30/12 at 11:48pmQuote:
More interested in quality than tuning. The 2 series will likely be tuned for Audiophiles anyway, while the 1.2 is tuned for stage performers.
I'd like to know how they stack up in terms of speed, detail, soundstage, etc.
Edited by tdshain - 5/30/12 at 11:50pmpost #501 of 38115/31/12 at 7:49pmQuote:
I'm stopping with my version of ASG1 for now Mr Wallet is very happypost #502 of 38115/31/12 at 7:54pmQuote:
LOL, you'll get your answers.Quote:
LOL. Sounds good. They ASG-1 is a good IEM regardless, I liked whichever version I had :p I think it was 1.0 :ppost #503 of 38115/31/12 at 8:03pm
First, well put response.
Second, dog ears was working on some modifications, so he had ASG-1de (as he put it)post #504 of 38116/1/12 at 6:25ampost #505 of 38116/1/12 at 6:33amQuote:
Someone said something about a silver dragon but that looks rather expensive. I recommend Chris_himself as i am sure he will do one with right connectors and his cables are cheap and awesome!post #506 of 38116/1/12 at 8:30am
Chris_Himself can do the connectors, but not on a large scale right now, so only a few are done with it and he isn't taking any more orders right now for it. I am selling mine though, his apparently don't green. Check out my sig if you're interested. Might be a few months before they get the company he needs to supply him with the parts. and he is backordered two weeks.post #507 of 38116/1/12 at 9:09amThread Starter
By the way everyone, the AS-2 are going to be released later this month! They will feature the a duel BA driver and the 15mm dynamic driver, so yes they are no longer duel dynamics anymore.post #508 of 38116/1/12 at 9:15amQuote:
Interesting, any estimate on pricing for the ASG-2 and AS-2?post #509 of 38116/1/12 at 9:37ampost #510 of 38116/1/12 at 9:52amThread Starter
Well when I talked to Dale, he was comparing it with top tier CIEM so that may give a hint to how much it may cost.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Four Choices for Closed Over-Ears Under $300 3 minutes ago
- › IC: Sennheiser HD580 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3