- 2,162 Posts. Joined 9/2005
- Location: For we are many
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i own headphones like brainwavz,...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 34post #496 of 36035/30/12 at 11:39amYep. The very same. I havent upgraded any of the iternals since I don't really game on it. Which CPU did you upgrade to though? Sorry to hear about the laptop too, I haven't pretty bad luck with them burning out as well, but the ASUS has held up for two years now (knock on wood lol)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 36035/30/12 at 10:34pmpost #498 of 36035/30/12 at 11:05pmQuote:
Interested in your comparison to the PFE 232spost #499 of 36035/30/12 at 11:07pm
Will do... Kind of like comparing opposite signatures :p 232 is a slightly deep V while the ASG is mid-focused :ppost #500 of 36035/30/12 at 11:48pmQuote:
More interested in quality than tuning. The 2 series will likely be tuned for Audiophiles anyway, while the 1.2 is tuned for stage performers.
I'd like to know how they stack up in terms of speed, detail, soundstage, etc.
Edited by tdshain - 5/30/12 at 11:50pmpost #501 of 36035/31/12 at 7:49pmQuote:
I'm stopping with my version of ASG1 for now Mr Wallet is very happypost #502 of 36035/31/12 at 7:54pmQuote:
LOL, you'll get your answers.Quote:
LOL. Sounds good. They ASG-1 is a good IEM regardless, I liked whichever version I had :p I think it was 1.0 :ppost #503 of 36035/31/12 at 8:03pm
First, well put response.
Second, dog ears was working on some modifications, so he had ASG-1de (as he put it)post #504 of 36036/1/12 at 6:25ampost #505 of 36036/1/12 at 6:33amQuote:
Someone said something about a silver dragon but that looks rather expensive. I recommend Chris_himself as i am sure he will do one with right connectors and his cables are cheap and awesome!post #506 of 36036/1/12 at 8:30am
Chris_Himself can do the connectors, but not on a large scale right now, so only a few are done with it and he isn't taking any more orders right now for it. I am selling mine though, his apparently don't green. Check out my sig if you're interested. Might be a few months before they get the company he needs to supply him with the parts. and he is backordered two weeks.post #507 of 36036/1/12 at 9:09amThread Starter
By the way everyone, the AS-2 are going to be released later this month! They will feature the a duel BA driver and the 15mm dynamic driver, so yes they are no longer duel dynamics anymore.post #508 of 36036/1/12 at 9:15amQuote:
Interesting, any estimate on pricing for the ASG-2 and AS-2?post #509 of 36036/1/12 at 9:37ampost #510 of 36036/1/12 at 9:52amThread Starter
Well when I talked to Dale, he was comparing it with top tier CIEM so that may give a hint to how much it may cost.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~ 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 4 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 6 minutes ago
- › 7/26/14 Seattle Redhook Meet impressions 7 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 8 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 8 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Appreciation thread....? 9 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 10 minutes ago
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)