- 3,704 Posts. Joined 9/2005
- Location: Out in your yard - feathers of an arrow
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAurisonicstagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics AS-1btagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-1 Generic Fit IEMtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Redtagged by Hawaiibadboy, 5/15/15
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 34post #496 of 38305/30/12 at 11:39amYep. The very same. I havent upgraded any of the iternals since I don't really game on it. Which CPU did you upgrade to though? Sorry to hear about the laptop too, I haven't pretty bad luck with them burning out as well, but the ASUS has held up for two years now (knock on wood lol)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 38305/30/12 at 10:34pmpost #498 of 38305/30/12 at 11:05pmQuote:
Interested in your comparison to the PFE 232spost #499 of 38305/30/12 at 11:07pm
Will do... Kind of like comparing opposite signatures :p 232 is a slightly deep V while the ASG is mid-focused :ppost #500 of 38305/30/12 at 11:48pmQuote:
More interested in quality than tuning. The 2 series will likely be tuned for Audiophiles anyway, while the 1.2 is tuned for stage performers.
I'd like to know how they stack up in terms of speed, detail, soundstage, etc.
Edited by tdshain - 5/30/12 at 11:50pmpost #501 of 38305/31/12 at 7:49pmQuote:
I'm stopping with my version of ASG1 for now Mr Wallet is very happypost #502 of 38305/31/12 at 7:54pmQuote:
LOL, you'll get your answers.Quote:
LOL. Sounds good. They ASG-1 is a good IEM regardless, I liked whichever version I had :p I think it was 1.0 :ppost #503 of 38305/31/12 at 8:03pm
First, well put response.
Second, dog ears was working on some modifications, so he had ASG-1de (as he put it)post #504 of 38306/1/12 at 6:25ampost #505 of 38306/1/12 at 6:33amQuote:
Someone said something about a silver dragon but that looks rather expensive. I recommend Chris_himself as i am sure he will do one with right connectors and his cables are cheap and awesome!post #506 of 38306/1/12 at 8:30am
Chris_Himself can do the connectors, but not on a large scale right now, so only a few are done with it and he isn't taking any more orders right now for it. I am selling mine though, his apparently don't green. Check out my sig if you're interested. Might be a few months before they get the company he needs to supply him with the parts. and he is backordered two weeks.post #507 of 38306/1/12 at 9:09amThread Starter
By the way everyone, the AS-2 are going to be released later this month! They will feature the a duel BA driver and the 15mm dynamic driver, so yes they are no longer duel dynamics anymore.post #508 of 38306/1/12 at 9:15amQuote:
Interesting, any estimate on pricing for the ASG-2 and AS-2?post #509 of 38306/1/12 at 9:37ampost #510 of 38306/1/12 at 9:52amThread Starter
Well when I talked to Dale, he was comparing it with top tier CIEM so that may give a hint to how much it may cost.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Sony EX450 and EX650. 14 seconds ago
- › Can anyone compare Oppo PM-3, Shure SRH1540/1840, and Philips... 14 seconds ago
- › Naim Headline II with Teddy Pardo Teddy Headline power supply. 46 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 3 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2