Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 253

post #3781 of 3791
Quote:
Originally Posted by jincuteguy View Post
 

What about these ones

 

They're Hybrid for Sony but the nozzle is bigger than what you said 

 

What makes you think the nozzle is bigger?

 

If they are for SONY IEM's then they are smaller than Aurisonic's. The bore size is what I am talking about. The smaller bore restricts (chokes, pinches) the sound since it has to neck down the smaller nozzle opening = not good. You want an eartip with a "large bore" which does not impede the sound from the IEM.

post #3782 of 3791

What about these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-pcs-W-4sz-Comfort-Replacement-Eartips-Earbuds-for-JVC-In-Ear-Earphones-/221342640301

 

Do you think they're bigger enough ?

post #3783 of 3791
Quote:
Originally Posted by jincuteguy View Post
 

What about these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-pcs-W-4sz-Comfort-Replacement-Eartips-Earbuds-for-JVC-In-Ear-Earphones-/221342640301

 

Do you think they're bigger enough ?

 

No.

 

Why-o-Why do you want an assortment of sizes? That means you will be paying for 12 of the 16 that you will never use ...:confused:

 

The Ultimate JVC tips are the Spiral Dots which come 6 to a box in just the size you need (S, M, L). Get them, you won't regret it.

post #3784 of 3791
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtomr View Post
 

 

No.

 

Why-o-Why do you want an assortment of sizes? That means you will be paying for 12 of the 16 that you will never use ...:confused:

 

The Ultimate JVC tips are the Spiral Dots which come 6 to a box in just the size you need (S, M, L). Get them, you won't regret it.

I was just showing that one for you to see if the nozzle size is good enough or not.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-pcs-W-4sz-Comfort-Replacement-Eartips-Earbuds-for-JVC-In-Ear-Earphones-/221342640301

 

So are these have the same size as the JVC Spiral Dot?

post #3785 of 3791
Quote:
Originally Posted by jincuteguy View Post
 

I was just showing that one for you to see if the nozzle size is good enough or not.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-pcs-W-4sz-Comfort-Replacement-Eartips-Earbuds-for-JVC-In-Ear-Earphones-/221342640301

 

So are these have the same size as the JVC Spiral Dot?

 

Hmmm...probably, but that's like asking if Walmart branded cola tastes the same as the CocaCola. Might be close but it won't be the "Real Thing", so...why experiment?

 

Real Spiral Dots definately fit perfect. eBay knockoffs of JVC tips might or might not...guess how you can find out? (hint = $$)

 

Besides the nozzle fit, the rest of the Spiral Dot is VERY different than all other eartips including other JVC eartips...it is constructed of a unique silicone that is fantastic....much different than typical silicone tips.

 

Suggestion: Get the 'Real Thing' and be done...:wink_face:

post #3786 of 3791
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtomr View Post
 

 

Hmmm...probably, but that's like asking if Walmart branded cola tastes the same as the CocaCola. Might be close but it won't be the "Real Thing", so...why experiment?

 

Real Spiral Dots definately fit perfect. eBay knockoffs of JVC tips might or might not...guess how you can find out? (hint = $$)

 

Besides the nozzle fit, the rest of the Spiral Dot is VERY different than all other eartips including other JVC eartips...it is constructed of a unique silicone that is fantastic....much different than typical silicone tips.

 

Suggestion: Get the 'Real Thing' and be done...:wink_face:

But they only have Black Color :( i don't get why companies always like black color, they're so dirty.

 

And what is so special about these JVC Spiral Dot?

post #3787 of 3791
Special sound 😁
post #3788 of 3791
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Special sound 😁

What you mean special sound? Are the JVC Spiral Dot sound better than the Spinfit tips?

post #3789 of 3791
Yes in ways it is, improves bass(subbass) while keeping and the rest of the spectrum in tact. Also gives. Slightly more width /depth/height improvements 😊
post #3790 of 3791
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Yes in ways it is, improves bass(subbass) while keeping and the rest of the spectrum in tact. Also gives. Slightly more width /depth/height improvements 😊

So u have both the Spinfit and Spiral Dot?
post #3791 of 3791
Yes 👍
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread