- 514 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAurisonicstagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics AS-1btagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-1 Generic Fit IEMtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Redtagged by Hawaiibadboy, 5/15/15
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 250post #3736 of 37435/24/15 at 6:00pmQuestion for the AS-G 2.5 users. What tips are you using? I've heard the stock tips aren't so great, so I'd like to get something before my 2.5's arrive. Thanks.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3737 of 37435/24/15 at 6:05pmpost #3738 of 37435/24/15 at 6:16pmpost #3739 of 37435/24/15 at 6:20pmQuote:
Where are you buying the spinfit? I've heard they're great. I'll try the stock tips first, but I like to keep my options open.
Edited by ZMan2k2 - 5/24/15 at 6:24pmpost #3740 of 37435/24/15 at 6:26pmpost #3741 of 37435/24/15 at 6:35pmpost #3742 of 37435/24/15 at 6:38pmpost #3743 of 37435/24/15 at 8:58pmQuote:
what? that's pretty awesome, when I used the dbl flange tips from HFman they were awesome! haven't used them in a while though, but spinfit dbl flange from HFman! sign me up! if they fit the ASGs large bore they will be a audio changer to a certain degreeQuote:
if anyones interested I have 9 sets of the large spinfit, and 2 set of the med ones, 1/2 with the red bore, 1/2 with the white bore, all are brand new never been used,
I got them from Dopaminer, they are very comfortable, a great fit, but they changed the sound on my ASG-2s? not a big enough bore to really accomidate the ASGs large stem? they were a tight fit to squeeze on?
PM me in you are interested, I will be listing them with alot of other gear in the sales threads soon,Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 57 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Almost new Lyr 2 for sale 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2