- 514 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAurisonicstagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics AS-1btagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-1 Generic Fit IEMtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Redtagged by Hawaiibadboy, 5/15/15
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
I have to say I was very impressed with this little beauty. For my 63 yr. young ears after being subjected to some of the most ferocious live hard rock and heavy metal it really does justice to...
Setup I got my pair on sale for $150 USD. I have had a few lower end AKG headphones and have never been disappointed with the value and sound signature they offered. It's been a long time...
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 250post #3736 of 37435/24/15 at 6:00pmQuestion for the AS-G 2.5 users. What tips are you using? I've heard the stock tips aren't so great, so I'd like to get something before my 2.5's arrive. Thanks.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3737 of 37435/24/15 at 6:05pmpost #3738 of 37435/24/15 at 6:16pmpost #3739 of 37435/24/15 at 6:20pmQuote:
Where are you buying the spinfit? I've heard they're great. I'll try the stock tips first, but I like to keep my options open.
Edited by ZMan2k2 - 5/24/15 at 6:24pmpost #3740 of 37435/24/15 at 6:26pmpost #3741 of 37435/24/15 at 6:35pmpost #3742 of 37435/24/15 at 6:38pmpost #3743 of 37435/24/15 at 8:58pmQuote:
what? that's pretty awesome, when I used the dbl flange tips from HFman they were awesome! haven't used them in a while though, but spinfit dbl flange from HFman! sign me up! if they fit the ASGs large bore they will be a audio changer to a certain degreeQuote:
if anyones interested I have 9 sets of the large spinfit, and 2 set of the med ones, 1/2 with the red bore, 1/2 with the white bore, all are brand new never been used,
I got them from Dopaminer, they are very comfortable, a great fit, but they changed the sound on my ASG-2s? not a big enough bore to really accomidate the ASGs large stem? they were a tight fit to squeeze on?
PM me in you are interested, I will be listing them with alot of other gear in the sales threads soon,Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Headphone Sightings 2 16 seconds ago
- › Looking for affordable, portable, closed <$300 headphones 44 seconds ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 54 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 58 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › Audio quality factors 4 minutes ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Does anyone own the Wyred4sound DAC 2? 4 minutes ago
- › Brighter HD650? 5 minutes ago
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2