- 1,844 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: Vulcan, Orion OB1
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Last October 2014, Audio Technica Singapore informed me about their plan for their new products launch. When we met, i had the chance to test the new ATH-MSR7. Connected it to my iBasso DX90, I was...
Tries so many headphones,but just coming back to my 700. Decided to stay with them and my HiFi M8 simply because I love the portability and the sound is great to me.
-Audio The Nucleus Headphone Amplifier/Preamp “Great Sound for the Masses” By Cesar Gutierrez - Audiophile December 2014 It is always exiting to discover and learn about new companies in...
Background So the technology behind the ear cups are quite interesting. This headphone is marketed towards teenagers for the "Bass Sensation". The headphone has a slider on thhe left ear cup, and...
Introduction and Design I picked up the Woodphones 10 months ago, so I've had quite a bit of experience with them in my collection. Despite me having sold off most of my closed headphone...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 229post #3421 of 36285/19/13 at 3:55pmSweet pics eke.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3422 of 36285/19/13 at 4:19pmpost #3423 of 36285/19/13 at 10:58pmpost #3424 of 36285/20/13 at 12:18pmpost #3425 of 36285/20/13 at 12:31pm
A lot less bassy, but still bass-focused with good depth. But it's smoother with better clarity and vocal dynamics. Treble, lower treble, gains a little more emphasis as well.post #3426 of 36285/21/13 at 1:36pmpost #3427 of 36285/21/13 at 7:42pmpost #3428 of 36285/21/13 at 8:05pm
The ASG-2 is the universal/generic version of the AS-2 which is a custom. The sound of a custom will always be different than the sound of a universal due to various reasons (fit, seal, nozzle length, etc).
Edited by tinyman392 - 5/21/13 at 8:08pmpost #3429 of 36285/21/13 at 9:20pmpost #3430 of 36285/21/13 at 9:27pmQuote:
Mail in your ASG-1 with the case and any accessories, and the invoice from when you bought it (if you still have it). Supply personal info with the phones (name, address, phone #, email). Write on the outside of the box: "ATTN: Aurisonics ASG-1 to ASG-2 upgrade."
Aurisonics will contact you when they have received your phonespost #3431 of 36285/22/13 at 8:02pmpost #3432 of 36285/25/13 at 4:21pmpost #3433 of 36285/25/13 at 7:28pmpost #3434 of 36285/25/13 at 7:56pm
Got an email from Dale about ordering the ASG-2.
For now, the only way to order is by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sets are also slowly making their way to dealers.
The reason the ASG-2 is not currently listed on the site is that they are about to go live with a redesigned website. It should be up pretty soon.
Hope this helps.post #3435 of 36285/25/13 at 8:01pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 28 seconds ago
- › External sound card vs external dac 1 minute ago
- › Make Music Alive !!! SOUNDAWARE A200 Will Show You the Magic !!! 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Like new rosewood LCD-2F 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by earfonia
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by BasilFawlty
- › "The Nucleus" by che15
- › Skullcandy Crusher Headphones with Mic White, One Size by DigitalGrounder
- › Woodphones - by Blake Graham by SanjiWatsuki
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Warnings about equipment online purchase scam
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3