- 2,190 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: Vulcan, Orion OB1
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAurisonicstagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics AS-1btagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-1 Generic Fit IEMtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Redtagged by Hawaiibadboy, 5/15/15
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 229post #3421 of 38305/19/13 at 3:55pmSweet pics eke.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3422 of 38305/19/13 at 4:19pmpost #3423 of 38305/19/13 at 10:58pmpost #3424 of 38305/20/13 at 12:18pmpost #3425 of 38305/20/13 at 12:31pm
A lot less bassy, but still bass-focused with good depth. But it's smoother with better clarity and vocal dynamics. Treble, lower treble, gains a little more emphasis as well.post #3426 of 38305/21/13 at 1:36pmpost #3427 of 38305/21/13 at 7:42pmpost #3428 of 38305/21/13 at 8:05pm
The ASG-2 is the universal/generic version of the AS-2 which is a custom. The sound of a custom will always be different than the sound of a universal due to various reasons (fit, seal, nozzle length, etc).
Edited by tinyman392 - 5/21/13 at 8:08pmpost #3429 of 38305/21/13 at 9:20pmpost #3430 of 38305/21/13 at 9:27pmQuote:
Mail in your ASG-1 with the case and any accessories, and the invoice from when you bought it (if you still have it). Supply personal info with the phones (name, address, phone #, email). Write on the outside of the box: "ATTN: Aurisonics ASG-1 to ASG-2 upgrade."
Aurisonics will contact you when they have received your phonespost #3431 of 38305/22/13 at 8:02pmpost #3432 of 38305/25/13 at 4:21pmpost #3433 of 38305/25/13 at 7:28pmpost #3434 of 38305/25/13 at 7:56pm
Got an email from Dale about ordering the ASG-2.
For now, the only way to order is by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sets are also slowly making their way to dealers.
The reason the ASG-2 is not currently listed on the site is that they are about to go live with a redesigned website. It should be up pretty soon.
Hope this helps.post #3435 of 38305/25/13 at 8:01pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Need Replacement Pads for my HD 650 1 minute ago
- › Westone ES60 unboxing and first impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 6 minutes ago
- › Mini North Carolina Triangle Meetup Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 7 minutes ago
- › New IEM's for around $100-150 8 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2