- 1,832 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: Vulcan, Orion OB1
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 229post #3421 of 36285/19/13 at 3:55pmSweet pics eke.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3422 of 36285/19/13 at 4:19pmpost #3423 of 36285/19/13 at 10:58pmpost #3424 of 36285/20/13 at 12:18pmpost #3425 of 36285/20/13 at 12:31pm
A lot less bassy, but still bass-focused with good depth. But it's smoother with better clarity and vocal dynamics. Treble, lower treble, gains a little more emphasis as well.post #3426 of 36285/21/13 at 1:36pmpost #3427 of 36285/21/13 at 7:42pmpost #3428 of 36285/21/13 at 8:05pm
The ASG-2 is the universal/generic version of the AS-2 which is a custom. The sound of a custom will always be different than the sound of a universal due to various reasons (fit, seal, nozzle length, etc).
Edited by tinyman392 - 5/21/13 at 8:08pmpost #3429 of 36285/21/13 at 9:20pmpost #3430 of 36285/21/13 at 9:27pmQuote:
Mail in your ASG-1 with the case and any accessories, and the invoice from when you bought it (if you still have it). Supply personal info with the phones (name, address, phone #, email). Write on the outside of the box: "ATTN: Aurisonics ASG-1 to ASG-2 upgrade."
Aurisonics will contact you when they have received your phonespost #3431 of 36285/22/13 at 8:02pmpost #3432 of 36285/25/13 at 4:21pmpost #3433 of 36285/25/13 at 7:28pmpost #3434 of 36285/25/13 at 7:56pm
Got an email from Dale about ordering the ASG-2.
For now, the only way to order is by sending an email to email@example.com. Sets are also slowly making their way to dealers.
The reason the ASG-2 is not currently listed on the site is that they are about to go live with a redesigned website. It should be up pretty soon.
Hope this helps.post #3435 of 36285/25/13 at 8:01pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 1 minute ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003i + Comply Tips 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 4 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 8 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)