- 1,663 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: Vulcan, Orion OB1
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was contacted by Brainwavz to review their new S5 in ear monitor. The set I received was a full retail package, but was provided to me by the manufacturer free of charge for review purposes. I...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
After being a creative fanboy for ever since,decided to try the asus STX II after reading some good reviews about the first one,from users over the net. compared to my previous creative ZXR which...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 229post #3421 of 36035/19/13 at 3:55pmSweet pics eke.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3422 of 36035/19/13 at 4:19pmpost #3423 of 36035/19/13 at 10:58pmpost #3424 of 36035/20/13 at 12:18pmpost #3425 of 36035/20/13 at 12:31pm
A lot less bassy, but still bass-focused with good depth. But it's smoother with better clarity and vocal dynamics. Treble, lower treble, gains a little more emphasis as well.post #3426 of 36035/21/13 at 1:36pmpost #3427 of 36035/21/13 at 7:42pmpost #3428 of 36035/21/13 at 8:05pm
The ASG-2 is the universal/generic version of the AS-2 which is a custom. The sound of a custom will always be different than the sound of a universal due to various reasons (fit, seal, nozzle length, etc).
Edited by tinyman392 - 5/21/13 at 8:08pmpost #3429 of 36035/21/13 at 9:20pmpost #3430 of 36035/21/13 at 9:27pmQuote:
Mail in your ASG-1 with the case and any accessories, and the invoice from when you bought it (if you still have it). Supply personal info with the phones (name, address, phone #, email). Write on the outside of the box: "ATTN: Aurisonics ASG-1 to ASG-2 upgrade."
Aurisonics will contact you when they have received your phonespost #3431 of 36035/22/13 at 8:02pmpost #3432 of 36035/25/13 at 4:21pmpost #3433 of 36035/25/13 at 7:28pmpost #3434 of 36035/25/13 at 7:56pm
Got an email from Dale about ordering the ASG-2.
For now, the only way to order is by sending an email to email@example.com. Sets are also slowly making their way to dealers.
The reason the ASG-2 is not currently listed on the site is that they are about to go live with a redesigned website. It should be up pretty soon.
Hope this helps.post #3435 of 36035/25/13 at 8:01pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 50mm driver open air full size cans pop out of nowhere, sound amazing 1 minute ago
- › Looking for some good closed back headphones ~$130 (more details... 1 minute ago
- › AKG Q701 Green 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamics DT880-250 ohms vs Sennheiser 598 (or something else) 2 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread (Preliminary Impressions) 3 minutes ago
- › Introduction and Request of Assistance 3 minutes ago
- › Who will review the Tekfusion® Twinwoofers® In-Ear Headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 318 IEMs compared (NarMoo R1M added 07/03/14 p.... 4 minutes ago
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jasonb
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)