Kinda hard/pointless to take pictures of yourself wearing iems. Also, my asg1 are collecting dust until they announce that upgrade offer, if ever.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 183post #2731 of 36282/9/13 at 4:33pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2732 of 36282/9/13 at 5:20pmI dont't know why people on headfi sometimes think they are entitled to give life lessons to others. And why some people will never let anyone make the smallest criticism on their darling product. I think asg-2 looks awesome and customizing options look awesome. But I do not think art work should account for such a large share of the price. It is just my opinion, so do not try to explain why I should think otherwise. It does not mean I think less of aurisonics.post #2733 of 36282/9/13 at 5:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mimouille
I dont't know why people on headfi sometimes think they are entitled to give life lessons to others. And why some people will never let anyone make the smallest criticism on their darling product. I think asg-2 looks awesome and customizing options look awesome. But I do not think art work should account for such a large share of the price. It is just my opinion, so do not try to explain why I should think otherwise. It does not mean I think less of aurisonics.
Who were you directing this comment to?post #2734 of 36282/9/13 at 5:36pmpost #2735 of 36282/9/13 at 5:38pmpost #2736 of 36282/9/13 at 6:20pmpost #2737 of 36282/9/13 at 7:05pmpost #2738 of 36282/9/13 at 7:11pmOk maybe I was a bit harsch. What mean is think it is healthy to be able to say what you think without people thinking you want to attack the products. Once again, it seems like the people at aurisonics are doing a great job.post #2739 of 36282/9/13 at 7:52pm
If your comments were in any way directed at me, I do apologize. I just don't think people appreciate what Aurisonics does. I guess it's because for the most part, I am the first and few to have heard the AS-2. I think once more people get to hold in their hands the quality product I have, from an aesthetic and sonic standpoint, they will truly understand. It's just annoying that we seem to always be having the same discussion here. That's all. And I do try to help people with their questions most of the time. Sorry if anyone thinks I'm teaching them life lessonspost #2740 of 36282/9/13 at 9:11pmDont worry, like I said, not someone in particular and anyways I didnt sleep enough and maybe exagerated a bit...and I am sorry. I understand your point too. Anyways, I think I ll talk more once I ve tried either as2 or asg 2...post #2741 of 36282/9/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
I look forward to all your comparisons with your new toys :P.
Hey Chris so how are things with your RWA AK100? Is all still well?post #2742 of 36282/10/13 at 12:50ampost #2743 of 36282/10/13 at 4:57amQuote:
They mentioned on FB there will be the upgrade to the ASG-2 and also the 1.3.
I'm excited by the 1.3 because I'm having an odd relationship with the 1.2. Sometimes it hits the spot and others I don't know but I can't put my finger on it, either. I think in part I still can't get a solid fit.post #2744 of 36282/10/13 at 3:05pm
Hey there guys, does anyone have like a "guesstimate" for the upgrade option pricing for the Stealth Black Version of the ASG-2? I want to know whether or not to let go of some of my gear to afford it!post #2745 of 36282/10/13 at 3:09pm
We don't know anything more than what's on the Aurisonics Facebook page. That being said, I would probably not be making too big a leap if i said that you should expect to pay at least the standard added price for the Stealth aesthetics for the upgrade. It's likely to be more as their may be some cost to upgrading, especially when you consider they are also having an upgrade to the ASG-1.3 at some point too.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Denon AH-D5000 (W/ 4 PIN XLR AND REG ADAPTOR CABLE) *Price Drop* 24 seconds ago
- › ## FS Beyerdynamic DT880pro 250Ω(Australia,Melbourne) ## 1 minute ago
- › Mostly Neutral, slightly warm headphones for Jazz 1 minute ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 2 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Help me choose 1 of AD900x, HD598 and Q701. And DAC/amp... 2 minutes ago
- › New England Headfi Meet - Saturday December 6th, 2014! 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 3 minutes ago
- › Moving beyond the DT990 Pro 250ohm 3 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)