Kinda hard/pointless to take pictures of yourself wearing iems. Also, my asg1 are collecting dust until they announce that upgrade offer, if ever.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 183post #2731 of 35662/9/13 at 4:33pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2732 of 35662/9/13 at 5:20pmI dont't know why people on headfi sometimes think they are entitled to give life lessons to others. And why some people will never let anyone make the smallest criticism on their darling product. I think asg-2 looks awesome and customizing options look awesome. But I do not think art work should account for such a large share of the price. It is just my opinion, so do not try to explain why I should think otherwise. It does not mean I think less of aurisonics.post #2733 of 35662/9/13 at 5:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mimouille
I dont't know why people on headfi sometimes think they are entitled to give life lessons to others. And why some people will never let anyone make the smallest criticism on their darling product. I think asg-2 looks awesome and customizing options look awesome. But I do not think art work should account for such a large share of the price. It is just my opinion, so do not try to explain why I should think otherwise. It does not mean I think less of aurisonics.
Who were you directing this comment to?post #2734 of 35662/9/13 at 5:36pmpost #2735 of 35662/9/13 at 5:38pmpost #2736 of 35662/9/13 at 6:20pmpost #2737 of 35662/9/13 at 7:05pmpost #2738 of 35662/9/13 at 7:11pmOk maybe I was a bit harsch. What mean is think it is healthy to be able to say what you think without people thinking you want to attack the products. Once again, it seems like the people at aurisonics are doing a great job.post #2739 of 35662/9/13 at 7:52pm
If your comments were in any way directed at me, I do apologize. I just don't think people appreciate what Aurisonics does. I guess it's because for the most part, I am the first and few to have heard the AS-2. I think once more people get to hold in their hands the quality product I have, from an aesthetic and sonic standpoint, they will truly understand. It's just annoying that we seem to always be having the same discussion here. That's all. And I do try to help people with their questions most of the time. Sorry if anyone thinks I'm teaching them life lessonspost #2740 of 35662/9/13 at 9:11pmDont worry, like I said, not someone in particular and anyways I didnt sleep enough and maybe exagerated a bit...and I am sorry. I understand your point too. Anyways, I think I ll talk more once I ve tried either as2 or asg 2...post #2741 of 35662/9/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
I look forward to all your comparisons with your new toys :P.
Hey Chris so how are things with your RWA AK100? Is all still well?post #2742 of 35662/10/13 at 12:50ampost #2743 of 35662/10/13 at 4:57amQuote:
They mentioned on FB there will be the upgrade to the ASG-2 and also the 1.3.
I'm excited by the 1.3 because I'm having an odd relationship with the 1.2. Sometimes it hits the spot and others I don't know but I can't put my finger on it, either. I think in part I still can't get a solid fit.post #2744 of 35662/10/13 at 3:05pm
Hey there guys, does anyone have like a "guesstimate" for the upgrade option pricing for the Stealth Black Version of the ASG-2? I want to know whether or not to let go of some of my gear to afford it!post #2745 of 35662/10/13 at 3:09pm
We don't know anything more than what's on the Aurisonics Facebook page. That being said, I would probably not be making too big a leap if i said that you should expect to pay at least the standard added price for the Stealth aesthetics for the upgrade. It's likely to be more as their may be some cost to upgrading, especially when you consider they are also having an upgrade to the ASG-1.3 at some point too.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Low End to High end DAP opinion , impression , appreciation and... 6 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 10 seconds ago
- › The Hobbit Movie Thread (and anything else related to Lord of the... 34 seconds ago
- › WESTONE 3 IMPRESSIONS AND APPRECIATION THREAD 46 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 54 seconds ago
- › $200-300 DAC/AMP for HE-400 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 1 minute ago
- › BEST ANIME OF 2013 ノ( ゜-゜ノ) 2 minutes ago
- › Sub $100 Bluetooth headphones that control Windows Media Player... 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe