Kinda hard/pointless to take pictures of yourself wearing iems. Also, my asg1 are collecting dust until they announce that upgrade offer, if ever.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 183post #2731 of 36912/9/13 at 4:33pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2732 of 36912/9/13 at 5:20pmI dont't know why people on headfi sometimes think they are entitled to give life lessons to others. And why some people will never let anyone make the smallest criticism on their darling product. I think asg-2 looks awesome and customizing options look awesome. But I do not think art work should account for such a large share of the price. It is just my opinion, so do not try to explain why I should think otherwise. It does not mean I think less of aurisonics.post #2733 of 36912/9/13 at 5:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mimouille
I dont't know why people on headfi sometimes think they are entitled to give life lessons to others. And why some people will never let anyone make the smallest criticism on their darling product. I think asg-2 looks awesome and customizing options look awesome. But I do not think art work should account for such a large share of the price. It is just my opinion, so do not try to explain why I should think otherwise. It does not mean I think less of aurisonics.
Who were you directing this comment to?post #2734 of 36912/9/13 at 5:36pmpost #2735 of 36912/9/13 at 5:38pmpost #2736 of 36912/9/13 at 6:20pmpost #2737 of 36912/9/13 at 7:05pmpost #2738 of 36912/9/13 at 7:11pmOk maybe I was a bit harsch. What mean is think it is healthy to be able to say what you think without people thinking you want to attack the products. Once again, it seems like the people at aurisonics are doing a great job.post #2739 of 36912/9/13 at 7:52pm
If your comments were in any way directed at me, I do apologize. I just don't think people appreciate what Aurisonics does. I guess it's because for the most part, I am the first and few to have heard the AS-2. I think once more people get to hold in their hands the quality product I have, from an aesthetic and sonic standpoint, they will truly understand. It's just annoying that we seem to always be having the same discussion here. That's all. And I do try to help people with their questions most of the time. Sorry if anyone thinks I'm teaching them life lessonspost #2740 of 36912/9/13 at 9:11pmDont worry, like I said, not someone in particular and anyways I didnt sleep enough and maybe exagerated a bit...and I am sorry. I understand your point too. Anyways, I think I ll talk more once I ve tried either as2 or asg 2...post #2741 of 36912/9/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
I look forward to all your comparisons with your new toys :P.
Hey Chris so how are things with your RWA AK100? Is all still well?post #2742 of 36912/10/13 at 12:50ampost #2743 of 36912/10/13 at 4:57amQuote:
They mentioned on FB there will be the upgrade to the ASG-2 and also the 1.3.
I'm excited by the 1.3 because I'm having an odd relationship with the 1.2. Sometimes it hits the spot and others I don't know but I can't put my finger on it, either. I think in part I still can't get a solid fit.post #2744 of 36912/10/13 at 3:05pm
Hey there guys, does anyone have like a "guesstimate" for the upgrade option pricing for the Stealth Black Version of the ASG-2? I want to know whether or not to let go of some of my gear to afford it!post #2745 of 36912/10/13 at 3:09pm
We don't know anything more than what's on the Aurisonics Facebook page. That being said, I would probably not be making too big a leap if i said that you should expect to pay at least the standard added price for the Stealth aesthetics for the upgrade. It's likely to be more as their may be some cost to upgrading, especially when you consider they are also having an upgrade to the ASG-1.3 at some point too.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 6 seconds ago
- › The State of the Flagships 10 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › FS: ALO Audio Continental v2 hybrid tube amp, black, as new, priced... 2 minutes ago
- › Need help finding a headphone extension cable please 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › My Search Ends Here - Oppo, HiFiMAN, B&W, M&D, Momentum 2, Philips 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by SonicSedi
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2