Kinda hard/pointless to take pictures of yourself wearing iems. Also, my asg1 are collecting dust until they announce that upgrade offer, if ever.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
I bought the S version that has standard 3.5mm TRS unbalanced plug. I didn't want to use the balanced-to-unbalanced adaptor that comes with the non-S version because my players would not have...
“First in last out!” While the above makes for an excellent military motto, it really sucks for an audio component reviewer. I must sincerely apologize to Rock Jaw, Rockbob, and the folks waiting...
Just some brief notes and impressions since no one else has put one up yet. Nice compact form. The little rubber cone feet are useless though and start wearing out. Surprisingly lightweight...
After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 183post #2731 of 36032/9/13 at 4:33pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2732 of 36032/9/13 at 5:20pmI dont't know why people on headfi sometimes think they are entitled to give life lessons to others. And why some people will never let anyone make the smallest criticism on their darling product. I think asg-2 looks awesome and customizing options look awesome. But I do not think art work should account for such a large share of the price. It is just my opinion, so do not try to explain why I should think otherwise. It does not mean I think less of aurisonics.post #2733 of 36032/9/13 at 5:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mimouille
I dont't know why people on headfi sometimes think they are entitled to give life lessons to others. And why some people will never let anyone make the smallest criticism on their darling product. I think asg-2 looks awesome and customizing options look awesome. But I do not think art work should account for such a large share of the price. It is just my opinion, so do not try to explain why I should think otherwise. It does not mean I think less of aurisonics.
Who were you directing this comment to?post #2734 of 36032/9/13 at 5:36pmpost #2735 of 36032/9/13 at 5:38pmpost #2736 of 36032/9/13 at 6:20pmpost #2737 of 36032/9/13 at 7:05pmpost #2738 of 36032/9/13 at 7:11pmOk maybe I was a bit harsch. What mean is think it is healthy to be able to say what you think without people thinking you want to attack the products. Once again, it seems like the people at aurisonics are doing a great job.post #2739 of 36032/9/13 at 7:52pm
If your comments were in any way directed at me, I do apologize. I just don't think people appreciate what Aurisonics does. I guess it's because for the most part, I am the first and few to have heard the AS-2. I think once more people get to hold in their hands the quality product I have, from an aesthetic and sonic standpoint, they will truly understand. It's just annoying that we seem to always be having the same discussion here. That's all. And I do try to help people with their questions most of the time. Sorry if anyone thinks I'm teaching them life lessonspost #2740 of 36032/9/13 at 9:11pmDont worry, like I said, not someone in particular and anyways I didnt sleep enough and maybe exagerated a bit...and I am sorry. I understand your point too. Anyways, I think I ll talk more once I ve tried either as2 or asg 2...post #2741 of 36032/9/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
I look forward to all your comparisons with your new toys :P.
Hey Chris so how are things with your RWA AK100? Is all still well?post #2742 of 36032/10/13 at 12:50ampost #2743 of 36032/10/13 at 4:57amQuote:
They mentioned on FB there will be the upgrade to the ASG-2 and also the 1.3.
I'm excited by the 1.3 because I'm having an odd relationship with the 1.2. Sometimes it hits the spot and others I don't know but I can't put my finger on it, either. I think in part I still can't get a solid fit.post #2744 of 36032/10/13 at 3:05pm
Hey there guys, does anyone have like a "guesstimate" for the upgrade option pricing for the Stealth Black Version of the ASG-2? I want to know whether or not to let go of some of my gear to afford it!post #2745 of 36032/10/13 at 3:09pm
We don't know anything more than what's on the Aurisonics Facebook page. That being said, I would probably not be making too big a leap if i said that you should expect to pay at least the standard added price for the Stealth aesthetics for the upgrade. It's likely to be more as their may be some cost to upgrading, especially when you consider they are also having an upgrade to the ASG-1.3 at some point too.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Replacement recommendation for KLIPSCH S4? 10 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 23 seconds ago
- › PM-1 vs HE-6 ..... 1 minute ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)