- 3,292 Posts. Joined 9/2005
- Location: Out in your yard - feathers of an arrow
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 174post #2596 of 36911/29/13 at 12:16pmPretty sure it won't be much longer, since Dale mentioned that the G-2 was rolling out after the conclusion of NAMM. Maybe sometimes this week or the next
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2597 of 36911/29/13 at 12:30pm
I'm serious. She complained about the treble, then SMASH!post #2598 of 36911/29/13 at 2:27pm
Daaaaaammmmnnn. Wasnt expecting that hahahapost #2599 of 36911/29/13 at 2:43pmQuote:
Honestly I love the show. Not a huge country fan but they have good music, good actors and it makes an audiophile smile when you see the headphone selection. I'm the studio they've used Fostex TR50p's before.post #2600 of 36911/29/13 at 4:44pmQuote:
Yeah, I've liked Connie and Hayden from their previous works, so I'll give it a go. Thanks for bringin it up to my attention, now back to our regularly scheduled program...post #2601 of 36911/29/13 at 5:19pm
Not so fast! You might wanna check out the pictures posted to the Aurisonics page on Facebook. It's quite interesting.post #2602 of 36911/29/13 at 5:26pmpost #2603 of 36911/29/13 at 5:27pmpost #2604 of 36911/29/13 at 6:07pmpost #2605 of 36911/29/13 at 10:35pmThread Starter
well if there's one thing we've learned about Aurisonics is we don't know what they might pull off nextpost #2606 of 36911/30/13 at 3:06ampost #2607 of 36911/30/13 at 12:55pmpost #2608 of 36911/30/13 at 12:58pm
This it the line she said about them.Quote:post #2609 of 36911/30/13 at 2:38pmSo it seems that something has gone awry in my left ASG1 monitor. Sound isn't coming out, and when it does its very faint. Not the cable because I've tried two different ones. Looks like ill be retiring these until the upgrade is announced. Good thing I've two CIEMs on the way.post #2610 of 36911/30/13 at 3:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by anoxy
So it seems that something has gone awry in my left ASG1 monitor. Sound isn't coming out, and when it does its very faint. Not the cable because I've tried two different ones. Looks like ill be retiring these until the upgrade is announced. Good thing I've two CIEMs on the way.
Which CIEM's did you get?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › NVX XPT100 vs Takstar Pro 80 7 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 7 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 8 minutes ago
- › Portable amps for sale!!! Get your portable amps here!!! 9 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 14 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2