Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 155

post #2311 of 3581
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenman345 View Post

Didn't see that. I am not sure but try contacting Aurisonics and sharing what you get in response. I'd try calling though. That or email. 

 

Of course it could be that the programming which offers the discount is seeing the time on my system, rather than CST, and so thinks it's not time yet.  I'll try again after midnight my time before I take the radical step of sending them an e-mail order :)

post #2312 of 3581
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCMusicLover View Post

 

Of course it could be that the programming which offers the discount is seeing the time on my system, rather than CST, and so thinks it's not time yet.  I'll try again after midnight my time before I take the radical step of sending them an e-mail order :)

Try it now we just changed the parameters. It's 1 am here so game on... PM us if you have any issues. Please note all prices for options to the AS-1 and AS-2 are discounted in the drop boxes by the 25% already.

post #2313 of 3581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurisonics View Post

Try it now we just changed the parameters. It's 1 am here so game on... PM us if you have any issues. Please note all prices for options to the AS-1 and AS-2 are discounted in the drop boxes by the 25% already.

 

Thanks for your help.


Edited by LCMusicLover - 12/6/12 at 11:18pm
post #2314 of 3581
So i guess i'll be joining the aurisonic family instead of heir for now tongue.gif. Hopefully the AS-2 are neutral and as kenman said, have just the right amount of bass for each track.

And by the way dave do you have color samples available for the musician earplugs? Kind of want to see what color tones of the plugs are.
post #2315 of 3581
Quote:
Originally Posted by naoo View Post

So i guess i'll be joining the aurisonic family instead of heir for now tongue.gif. Hopefully the AS-2 are neutral and as kenman said, have just the right amount of bass for each track.
And by the way dave do you have color samples available for the musician earplugs? Kind of want to see what color tones of the plugs are.

I'm sure you will Love the sound of them. Thank you very much for your choice we appreciate you becoming part of the Aurisonics family.

PM me and I will work with you on the colors for Stealth Defender Musicians plugs that we are about to launch also at NAMM.


Edited by Aurisonics - 12/7/12 at 12:15am
post #2316 of 3581
Alright, will pm you once I get back home.
post #2317 of 3581

I think my wife just pre-ordered the ASG-2 as my birthday/christmas gift.  Can't wait to hear it :).

post #2318 of 3581

You have found yourself a keeper if she did (your wife and the ASG-2's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfuser View Post

I think my wife just pre-ordered the ASG-2 as my birthday/christmas gift.  Can't wait to hear it :).

post #2319 of 3581
No kidding. How the heck does she even know what the ASG-2 is? Did you just go around constantly dropping hints or something?
post #2320 of 3581

Issue on website should be fixed now. Let us know if it is not. Thanks everyone!

post #2321 of 3581

Constantly dropping hints, AND also leaving the fb post about ASG-2 pre-order open on her phone.

post #2322 of 3581

Where can I get the ASG-2 from? I will have to wait till Dec 10th, though. Is this a problem? I would need to take advantage of the pre-order period.
 

post #2323 of 3581

Call or email. This is a one day pre-sale. You may be out of luck till launch to order the ASG-2's

Quote:
Originally Posted by miow View Post

Where can I get the ASG-2 from? I will have to wait till Dec 10th, though. Is this a problem? I would need to take advantage of the pre-order period.
 

post #2324 of 3581

:-( Well. I can't pay more than the pre-order price. Really really bad luck, Dec 10th is Monday :(


Edited by miow - 12/7/12 at 11:29am
post #2325 of 3581

I just talked with Andy at Aurisonics and placed my AS-2 order. I'm using a generic IEM on stage right now and I'm really looking forward to the increased isolation, not to mention the sonic improvements!

 

Terry.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread