Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 143

post #2131 of 3603

@Aurisonics:

 

Can you please describe the mechanics of the '1-day sale'?  Will this be available direct from the website, or will there be a special process?  Thanks

post #2132 of 3603
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCMusicLover View Post

@Aurisonics:

 

Can you please describe the mechanics of the '1-day sale'?  Will this be available direct from the website, or will there be a special process?  Thanks

Posted to our facebook page

post #2133 of 3603
Will the ASG-2 come in the same shell as the ASG-1, or will it feature a shell that's similar to the ASG-1S? biggrin.gif
post #2134 of 3603
the retail price will be $499 or the pre-release price will be $499?
im a bit confused

seems like thats the retail price?

edit: im referring to the asg-2
post #2135 of 3603
Sweet. I won't have the money by then, but I look forward to hearing more on the upgrade price. I hope plenty of you hop on this deal so we can see some more impressions and reviews.
post #2136 of 3603
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickH9 View Post

Will the ASG-2 come in the same shell as the ASG-1, or will it feature a shell that's similar to the ASG-1S? biggrin.gif

ASG-1 and ASG-1S have the same shell design. The ASG-2 is very different in many ways.

post #2137 of 3603
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyash View Post

the retail price will be $499 or the pre-release price will be $499?
im a bit confused
seems like thats the retail price?
edit: im referring to the asg-2

The retail price will be $499, however, since they are not officially released yet the price is listed as "pre-release price $499"

post #2138 of 3603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurisonics View Post

ASG-1 and ASG-1S have the same shell design. The ASG-2 is very different in many ways.

I was actually referring to the chrome face plate and whatnot. I find the frosted clear shells of the ASG-1 to be somewhat bland.
post #2139 of 3603
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoxy View Post

Sweet. I won't have the money by then, but I look forward to hearing more on the upgrade price. I hope plenty of you hop on this deal so we can see some more impressions and reviews.

I think everyone will be quite happy with what we offer on the upgrade.

post #2140 of 3603
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickH9 View Post


I was actually referring to the chrome face plate and whatnot. I find the frosted clear shells of the ASG-1 to be somewhat bland.

I'm fairly sure the basic aesthetics for the ASG-2 will be the frosted look and other aesthetics will be extra

post #2141 of 3603

Ok I see. No the frosted finish is the standard finish. These are all still handmade like our customs. Our chrome and polished finishes are not plastic chrome like on mass produced units made overseas so it is more expensive to make them. They require just as much work as a custom set to do these aesthetic upgrades. The ASG-2S will be more. We are still working on the cost for those.

post #2142 of 3603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurisonics View Post

ASG-1 and ASG-1S have the same shell design. The ASG-2 is very different in many ways.

Upgrade question: as the ASG-2 shell is different will the shell change if you upgrade your 1.2 to the ASG-2 or will you retain the original shell? Just clarifying in case this makes a difference for those of us who may be on the fence of upgrading or buying the new one. Thank you smily_headphones1.gif
post #2143 of 3603
Quote:
Originally Posted by vocalist View Post


Upgrade question: as the ASG-2 shell is different will the shell change if you upgrade your 1.2 to the ASG-2 or will you retain the original shell? Just clarifying in case this makes a difference for those of us who may be on the fence of upgrading or buying the new one. Thank you smily_headphones1.gif

The shell will have to change if you want the ASG-2. We have something special planned for those who have the ASG-1 and want to get the ASG-2 but we are still working out the details on that.

post #2144 of 3603

...has there been a review/impressions for the ASG-2?

post #2145 of 3603
Originally Posted by daveyostrow View Post

...has there been a review/impressions for the ASG-2?

 

It hasn't even been released yet.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread