Does Aurisonics give you a self impression kit? So you dont need to go to an audiologist?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 129post #1921 of 362811/9/12 at 9:22pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1922 of 362811/9/12 at 9:26pmQuote:
Aurisonics offers a free self-impression kit. They do recommend you go to an audiologist (professional) for better results.post #1923 of 362811/9/12 at 9:56pmpost #1924 of 362811/9/12 at 9:59pm
Also I just noticed they offer custom molds for Apple earbuds on their website lol. Who would actually pay $120 to do that when you could get an amazing set of universal IEMs for the same price....post #1925 of 362811/9/12 at 10:01pmQuote:post #1926 of 362811/9/12 at 10:02pm
I have been considering it since going to the gym would be nice and i dont like whipping out thousand dollar IEM's while running or lifting weights. $120 and then insert a cheaply acquired pair is fine. and iBuds sound a lot better with proper isolation.post #1927 of 362811/9/12 at 10:04pmpost #1928 of 362811/9/12 at 10:08pm
I didn't say I owned them.....did I? Just that it crossed my mind. Maybe I'll get a set of ASG-2's during the special pricing for exercisingpost #1929 of 362811/9/12 at 10:18pmQuote:
Awesome, I want to get that self impression kit... Audiologists here cost a fortune to get ear impressions... ASG 2 special price? When? How much?post #1930 of 362811/9/12 at 10:32pm
"and open up pre release sales for one day only during the contest. We will also announce a one day only price on our AS-2 custom series monitors."
So is that just for new buyers, or will that be for purchasing upgrades as well?post #1931 of 362811/10/12 at 12:57ampost #1932 of 362811/10/12 at 5:29am
Impression kits are free with the purchase of custom IEM's from Aurisonics or $15 for the impression kit.Quote:
yea, as far as I can tell it reads that the pre-sale will be some time during the contest. Hopefully for everyone that means the price is really good so they want to only give it to the people that are paying attentionpost #1933 of 362811/10/12 at 5:40ampost #1934 of 362811/10/12 at 6:19am
It's the same but if you're asking a general question please email in-ear[at]aurisonics.com Dale is a busy man, you are gonna get a quicker response that way.post #1935 of 362811/10/12 at 6:39amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › WIN Sennheiser HD 800 and a year worth of HDtracks downloads! 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 3 minutes ago
- › Passive Speaker/Amp Questions 3 minutes ago
- › DAP Recommendation 4 minutes ago
- › SansaClip+ Rockbox Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)