Does Aurisonics give you a self impression kit? So you dont need to go to an audiologist?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 129post #1921 of 363311/9/12 at 9:22pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1922 of 363311/9/12 at 9:26pmQuote:
Aurisonics offers a free self-impression kit. They do recommend you go to an audiologist (professional) for better results.post #1923 of 363311/9/12 at 9:56pmpost #1924 of 363311/9/12 at 9:59pm
Also I just noticed they offer custom molds for Apple earbuds on their website lol. Who would actually pay $120 to do that when you could get an amazing set of universal IEMs for the same price....post #1925 of 363311/9/12 at 10:01pmQuote:post #1926 of 363311/9/12 at 10:02pm
I have been considering it since going to the gym would be nice and i dont like whipping out thousand dollar IEM's while running or lifting weights. $120 and then insert a cheaply acquired pair is fine. and iBuds sound a lot better with proper isolation.post #1927 of 363311/9/12 at 10:04pmpost #1928 of 363311/9/12 at 10:08pm
I didn't say I owned them.....did I? Just that it crossed my mind. Maybe I'll get a set of ASG-2's during the special pricing for exercisingpost #1929 of 363311/9/12 at 10:18pmQuote:
Awesome, I want to get that self impression kit... Audiologists here cost a fortune to get ear impressions... ASG 2 special price? When? How much?post #1930 of 363311/9/12 at 10:32pm
"and open up pre release sales for one day only during the contest. We will also announce a one day only price on our AS-2 custom series monitors."
So is that just for new buyers, or will that be for purchasing upgrades as well?post #1931 of 363311/10/12 at 12:57ampost #1932 of 363311/10/12 at 5:29am
Impression kits are free with the purchase of custom IEM's from Aurisonics or $15 for the impression kit.Quote:
yea, as far as I can tell it reads that the pre-sale will be some time during the contest. Hopefully for everyone that means the price is really good so they want to only give it to the people that are paying attentionpost #1933 of 363311/10/12 at 5:40ampost #1934 of 363311/10/12 at 6:19am
It's the same but if you're asking a general question please email in-ear[at]aurisonics.com Dale is a busy man, you are gonna get a quicker response that way.post #1935 of 363311/10/12 at 6:39amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 54 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Stax Driver SRM-600 LTD & SR-507 3 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 5 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 5 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)