Does Aurisonics give you a self impression kit? So you dont need to go to an audiologist?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 129post #1921 of 362811/9/12 at 9:22pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1922 of 362811/9/12 at 9:26pmQuote:
Aurisonics offers a free self-impression kit. They do recommend you go to an audiologist (professional) for better results.post #1923 of 362811/9/12 at 9:56pmpost #1924 of 362811/9/12 at 9:59pm
Also I just noticed they offer custom molds for Apple earbuds on their website lol. Who would actually pay $120 to do that when you could get an amazing set of universal IEMs for the same price....post #1925 of 362811/9/12 at 10:01pmQuote:post #1926 of 362811/9/12 at 10:02pm
I have been considering it since going to the gym would be nice and i dont like whipping out thousand dollar IEM's while running or lifting weights. $120 and then insert a cheaply acquired pair is fine. and iBuds sound a lot better with proper isolation.post #1927 of 362811/9/12 at 10:04pmpost #1928 of 362811/9/12 at 10:08pm
I didn't say I owned them.....did I? Just that it crossed my mind. Maybe I'll get a set of ASG-2's during the special pricing for exercisingpost #1929 of 362811/9/12 at 10:18pmQuote:
Awesome, I want to get that self impression kit... Audiologists here cost a fortune to get ear impressions... ASG 2 special price? When? How much?post #1930 of 362811/9/12 at 10:32pm
"and open up pre release sales for one day only during the contest. We will also announce a one day only price on our AS-2 custom series monitors."
So is that just for new buyers, or will that be for purchasing upgrades as well?post #1931 of 362811/10/12 at 12:57ampost #1932 of 362811/10/12 at 5:29am
Impression kits are free with the purchase of custom IEM's from Aurisonics or $15 for the impression kit.Quote:
yea, as far as I can tell it reads that the pre-sale will be some time during the contest. Hopefully for everyone that means the price is really good so they want to only give it to the people that are paying attentionpost #1933 of 362811/10/12 at 5:40ampost #1934 of 362811/10/12 at 6:19am
It's the same but if you're asking a general question please email in-ear[at]aurisonics.com Dale is a busy man, you are gonna get a quicker response that way.post #1935 of 362811/10/12 at 6:39amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › HD600 vs DT990 Pro 10 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 24 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › SE530/535 Acoustic Filter Mod: More SQ improvement than cables?... 1 minute ago
- › I need some sub-$500 Open Ear Headphones recs 3 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 4 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 7 minutes ago
- › WTS: BNIB AK120 8 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 8 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 9 minutes ago
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)