Does Aurisonics give you a self impression kit? So you dont need to go to an audiologist?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 129post #1921 of 362811/9/12 at 9:22pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1922 of 362811/9/12 at 9:26pmQuote:
Aurisonics offers a free self-impression kit. They do recommend you go to an audiologist (professional) for better results.post #1923 of 362811/9/12 at 9:56pmpost #1924 of 362811/9/12 at 9:59pm
Also I just noticed they offer custom molds for Apple earbuds on their website lol. Who would actually pay $120 to do that when you could get an amazing set of universal IEMs for the same price....post #1925 of 362811/9/12 at 10:01pmQuote:post #1926 of 362811/9/12 at 10:02pm
I have been considering it since going to the gym would be nice and i dont like whipping out thousand dollar IEM's while running or lifting weights. $120 and then insert a cheaply acquired pair is fine. and iBuds sound a lot better with proper isolation.post #1927 of 362811/9/12 at 10:04pmpost #1928 of 362811/9/12 at 10:08pm
I didn't say I owned them.....did I? Just that it crossed my mind. Maybe I'll get a set of ASG-2's during the special pricing for exercisingpost #1929 of 362811/9/12 at 10:18pmQuote:
Awesome, I want to get that self impression kit... Audiologists here cost a fortune to get ear impressions... ASG 2 special price? When? How much?post #1930 of 362811/9/12 at 10:32pm
"and open up pre release sales for one day only during the contest. We will also announce a one day only price on our AS-2 custom series monitors."
So is that just for new buyers, or will that be for purchasing upgrades as well?post #1931 of 362811/10/12 at 12:57ampost #1932 of 362811/10/12 at 5:29am
Impression kits are free with the purchase of custom IEM's from Aurisonics or $15 for the impression kit.Quote:
yea, as far as I can tell it reads that the pre-sale will be some time during the contest. Hopefully for everyone that means the price is really good so they want to only give it to the people that are paying attentionpost #1933 of 362811/10/12 at 5:40ampost #1934 of 362811/10/12 at 6:19am
It's the same but if you're asking a general question please email in-ear[at]aurisonics.com Dale is a busy man, you are gonna get a quicker response that way.post #1935 of 362811/10/12 at 6:39amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 35 seconds ago
- › Fiio E11k or E07K for Beyerdynamic T90? 56 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 1 minute ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › JCAT Usb Card 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 firmware version 1.10 download and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)