Does Aurisonics give you a self impression kit? So you dont need to go to an audiologist?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 129post #1921 of 362811/9/12 at 9:22pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1922 of 362811/9/12 at 9:26pmQuote:
Aurisonics offers a free self-impression kit. They do recommend you go to an audiologist (professional) for better results.post #1923 of 362811/9/12 at 9:56pmpost #1924 of 362811/9/12 at 9:59pm
Also I just noticed they offer custom molds for Apple earbuds on their website lol. Who would actually pay $120 to do that when you could get an amazing set of universal IEMs for the same price....post #1925 of 362811/9/12 at 10:01pmQuote:post #1926 of 362811/9/12 at 10:02pm
I have been considering it since going to the gym would be nice and i dont like whipping out thousand dollar IEM's while running or lifting weights. $120 and then insert a cheaply acquired pair is fine. and iBuds sound a lot better with proper isolation.post #1927 of 362811/9/12 at 10:04pmpost #1928 of 362811/9/12 at 10:08pm
I didn't say I owned them.....did I? Just that it crossed my mind. Maybe I'll get a set of ASG-2's during the special pricing for exercisingpost #1929 of 362811/9/12 at 10:18pmQuote:
Awesome, I want to get that self impression kit... Audiologists here cost a fortune to get ear impressions... ASG 2 special price? When? How much?post #1930 of 362811/9/12 at 10:32pm
"and open up pre release sales for one day only during the contest. We will also announce a one day only price on our AS-2 custom series monitors."
So is that just for new buyers, or will that be for purchasing upgrades as well?post #1931 of 362811/10/12 at 12:57ampost #1932 of 362811/10/12 at 5:29am
Impression kits are free with the purchase of custom IEM's from Aurisonics or $15 for the impression kit.Quote:
yea, as far as I can tell it reads that the pre-sale will be some time during the contest. Hopefully for everyone that means the price is really good so they want to only give it to the people that are paying attentionpost #1933 of 362811/10/12 at 5:40ampost #1934 of 362811/10/12 at 6:19am
It's the same but if you're asking a general question please email in-ear[at]aurisonics.com Dale is a busy man, you are gonna get a quicker response that way.post #1935 of 362811/10/12 at 6:39amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Post pics of your builds.... 53 seconds ago
- › Comfy basshead alternative to XB 500 1 minute ago
- › FS: Portaphile Micro 2 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 2014 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange 4 minutes ago
- › audiophile tablet - possibly usb/lineout 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)