Patience......The wait shall be worth it. Trust me. The AS-2's are great, ASG-2's are essentially what people have been hearing when they order AS-2's.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAurisonicstagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics AS-1btagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-1 Generic Fit IEMtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Redtagged by Hawaiibadboy, 5/15/15
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
The joys of reviewing a favorite product have eluded yours truly, until the T20 from RHA (Reid & Heath Acoustics) came along, supplied for review by my good friends at Headphone Zone...
A few years back, my family and I underwent a rather large home renovation (including not having a kitchen for 10 weeks; suffice it to say I was sick of take-out food after the summer of 2014). As...
INTRO I purchased these headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and also I wanted to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to headphones...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 128post #1906 of 381111/9/12 at 5:55am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1907 of 381111/9/12 at 9:18ampost #1908 of 381111/9/12 at 2:55pmpost #1909 of 381111/9/12 at 5:28pmThread StarterQuote:
I think it's best to prepare and have everything ready then be overwhelmed and have angry customers ;)post #1910 of 381111/9/12 at 5:29pmpost #1911 of 381111/9/12 at 5:31pmpost #1912 of 381111/9/12 at 5:35pmpost #1913 of 381111/9/12 at 7:36pmpost #1914 of 381111/9/12 at 7:59pm
that new Freqphase stuff sounds like stuff that should've been done for all CIEM's for years. If it didnt cost so much to get the JH16's, I would have loved to get another high end set of some manufacturers Top-Tier CIEM in order to compare. Unfortunately I do not have the funds.post #1915 of 381111/9/12 at 8:40pmpost #1916 of 381111/9/12 at 9:00pmpost #1917 of 381111/9/12 at 9:06pmpost #1918 of 381111/9/12 at 9:13pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by AuralHygiene
AND ITS UP! Check their FB page for the contest information or go to http://www.aurisonics.com/store/index.php?main_page=page&id=13 :)
you beat me to it...darn! time to pin on the front post!post #1919 of 381111/9/12 at 9:13pm
Rules allow for an amount of randomness. Enter something creative and you have just as much a chance as anyone else.Quote:
It implies the contest ends December 17th. Then a 1 day sale on ASG-2's and AS-2's. Then who knows. I would imagine they'd come out soon after that but it wouldn't make sense to launch a product a week before christmas. It will probably be afterwards.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Losing stereo through splitter 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 5 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 7 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 9 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 11 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3