Patience......The wait shall be worth it. Trust me. The AS-2's are great, ASG-2's are essentially what people have been hearing when they order AS-2's.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAurisonicstagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics AS-1btagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-1 Generic Fit IEMtagged by System, 6/19/12
- productAurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Redtagged by Hawaiibadboy, 5/15/15
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/19/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
SOUNDMAGIC E50S IN EAR MONITOR REVIEW Firstly, like to thank SoundMAGIC for supplying the E50S Review unit Features and Design The E50S is the latest in ear monitor from SoundMAGIC....
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as buffer (Current amp). It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 128post #1906 of 383011/9/12 at 5:55am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1907 of 383011/9/12 at 9:18ampost #1908 of 383011/9/12 at 2:55pmpost #1909 of 383011/9/12 at 5:28pmThread StarterQuote:
I think it's best to prepare and have everything ready then be overwhelmed and have angry customers ;)post #1910 of 383011/9/12 at 5:29pmpost #1911 of 383011/9/12 at 5:31pmpost #1912 of 383011/9/12 at 5:35pmpost #1913 of 383011/9/12 at 7:36pmpost #1914 of 383011/9/12 at 7:59pm
that new Freqphase stuff sounds like stuff that should've been done for all CIEM's for years. If it didnt cost so much to get the JH16's, I would have loved to get another high end set of some manufacturers Top-Tier CIEM in order to compare. Unfortunately I do not have the funds.post #1915 of 383011/9/12 at 8:40pmpost #1916 of 383011/9/12 at 9:00pmpost #1917 of 383011/9/12 at 9:06pmpost #1918 of 383011/9/12 at 9:13pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by AuralHygiene
AND ITS UP! Check their FB page for the contest information or go to http://www.aurisonics.com/store/index.php?main_page=page&id=13 :)
you beat me to it...darn! time to pin on the front post!post #1919 of 383011/9/12 at 9:13pm
Rules allow for an amount of randomness. Enter something creative and you have just as much a chance as anyone else.Quote:
It implies the contest ends December 17th. Then a 1 day sale on ASG-2's and AS-2's. Then who knows. I would imagine they'd come out soon after that but it wouldn't make sense to launch a product a week before christmas. It will probably be afterwards.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 23 seconds ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Brainwavz Jive earphones - Tuned to preform like a... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP (Release Imminent) - Product Information and... 7 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 9 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2