Patience......The wait shall be worth it. Trust me. The AS-2's are great, ASG-2's are essentially what people have been hearing when they order AS-2's.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 128post #1906 of 369111/9/12 at 5:55am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1907 of 369111/9/12 at 9:18ampost #1908 of 369111/9/12 at 2:55pmpost #1909 of 369111/9/12 at 5:28pmThread StarterQuote:
I think it's best to prepare and have everything ready then be overwhelmed and have angry customers ;)post #1910 of 369111/9/12 at 5:29pmpost #1911 of 369111/9/12 at 5:31pmpost #1912 of 369111/9/12 at 5:35pmpost #1913 of 369111/9/12 at 7:36pmpost #1914 of 369111/9/12 at 7:59pm
that new Freqphase stuff sounds like stuff that should've been done for all CIEM's for years. If it didnt cost so much to get the JH16's, I would have loved to get another high end set of some manufacturers Top-Tier CIEM in order to compare. Unfortunately I do not have the funds.post #1915 of 369111/9/12 at 8:40pmpost #1916 of 369111/9/12 at 9:00pmpost #1917 of 369111/9/12 at 9:06pmpost #1918 of 369111/9/12 at 9:13pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by AuralHygiene
AND ITS UP! Check their FB page for the contest information or go to http://www.aurisonics.com/store/index.php?main_page=page&id=13 :)
you beat me to it...darn! time to pin on the front post!post #1919 of 369111/9/12 at 9:13pm
Rules allow for an amount of randomness. Enter something creative and you have just as much a chance as anyone else.Quote:
It implies the contest ends December 17th. Then a 1 day sale on ASG-2's and AS-2's. Then who knows. I would imagine they'd come out soon after that but it wouldn't make sense to launch a product a week before christmas. It will probably be afterwards.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 59 seconds ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-FX40 | Believe the hype! 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 6 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 7 minutes ago
- › Looking to replace my Audeze LCD-2. Recommendations for alternatives? 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Review by mark2410 9 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2