- 4,266 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best $350 or under IEM with iPhone controls and mic Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Search goes on: Today, the smoothest, non fatiguing in ear, little sub bass rumble, under 150 $ Last post on 7/30/12 at 8:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review and comparison of Ostry KC06 and KC06A in-ear headphones. http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=28 and http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=29 I get a...
I have the 600 Ohm version of these, so other impedance models will probably vary in sound. This said, I find this to be a wonderfully balanced set. They exhibit no harshness to my ears across...
Having those for 5 months, I am very impressed as they openned up really with my senheiser momentum after some burn in. I use them with my laptop (pc). This review will be about the VERY good...
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread - Page 8post #106 of 36034/26/12 at 6:07amYeh , he'll save on what's ridiculous fees and you'll get them cheaper! Win Win! Or for the trust thing you can always ask him to stick em on here and then go through here and PayPal
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 36034/26/12 at 6:13amQuote:
you have no security going via head-fi...
so communication through email would be the same thing...
paypal goods payment will end up i think at around £120-125 (buyer is still protected) and seller doesn't have to pay ebay nor paypal 10%
Anyway...let's not go off-topic now shall we sonny...before I GET TOLD OFF AGAIN...post #108 of 36034/26/12 at 6:22amAhaha but surely were DISCUSSING the purchase of a on topic EARPHONE. Yeh but I've seen people try and scam people on here and they've been helped to be resolved! That's all.
Haven't had enough time for my aurisonics at the moment which is a shame. In school with my able planets (bass monsters) today so I have to wait a bit before the beauty of my ASG-1s!post #109 of 36034/26/12 at 6:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Swimsonny
Ahaha but surely were DISCUSSING the purchase of a on topic EARPHONE. Yeh but I've seen people try and scam people on here and they've been helped to be resolved! That's all.
Haven't had enough time for my aurisonics at the moment which is a shame. In school with my able planets (bass monsters) today so I have to wait a bit before the beauty of my ASG-1s!
And I thought discussing how they got stolen was on-topic too...some have other ideas instead
Back on topic:
You going to replace yours with the 1.2? I can't remember if u already have the 1.2 or notpost #110 of 36034/26/12 at 6:52amNah I'm more than happy with them how they are. I'd be curious of the sound difference but I wouldn't be able to live without them that long.post #111 of 36034/26/12 at 6:54amQuote:
hmm fair enough!post #112 of 36034/26/12 at 7:07am
first my left side had problems with seal. now it's my right one. seems like the canal is severely rotated and as such i have to place my right side in a weird way to achieve a full seal. :( another refit for my right one.
initial impressions. so far the 1 song that strike me the most is Chris Botti's Ave Maria LIve in Boston. in the original version the trumpet shrill was so shrieking that sometimes i had to turn down the volume quite abit to prevent ringing in my ears. but with the filtered version i don't experience this and can enjoy the music like as though i'm watching it live. caught him live while he was in singapore in nov/dec for a performance.
another song would be solu music's fade. this song pretty much highlights the as-1b bass capabilities. the bass notes is full of energy and hits hard with oomph. unlike the ie8 where quantity is all over, the as-1b has quantity but with quality. quality in the energy of the bass notes and the oomph of it.
as for vocals there's this particular song which is really hard to find anywhere by elisa calmo mira, stay with me till dawn. i believe it's from hed kandi nu kool 2. really old song that can't be found anywhere. those interested to hear it pm me for it. ;) the original as-1b make her vocals rather shouty as most described here. but for the filtered version, the vocals feel laid back as how the song type should be.
all i can say is. the filtered version of the as-1b is the best ever!!! even better than me ie8, atrio, tf10 and hd25. take note i opened the ambient ports fully & turned the bass knob half way.post #113 of 36034/26/12 at 7:17amSounds great but shame about the need of a refit. How does the ambient ports effect the sound? More airy?
Bass sounds awesome as well and is how I here the asgs bass but with out the quantity near an IE8!post #114 of 36034/26/12 at 7:20amQuote:
Yea, a shame about a refit, Really hoping mine arent going to need that, would be horrible if I had to start the wait all over again. Though not as bad as finals week at college would keep my mind busy for at least some of that time.post #115 of 36034/26/12 at 9:05am
yeah sadly the fit just isn't there for my right side. have to put it in a really weird position in order to achieve a seal :( i might just be Dale's most troublesome customer for having so much problems. tho i still have to say a big thank you to Dale for having served me with impeccable services.post #116 of 36034/26/12 at 10:20amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by zenor87
yeah sadly the fit just isn't there for my right side. have to put it in a really weird position in order to achieve a seal :( i might just be Dale's most troublesome customer for having so much problems. tho i still have to say a big thank you to Dale for having served me with impeccable services.
The seal would be a whole lot better the ear canal extended a bit more into the ear. For me, the ASG-1's go in at an angle (so instead of being like: || it's like: /| to get a good seal)post #117 of 36034/27/12 at 8:01pmFor those wondering about the revision of 2nd hand asg1s i received email ttoday stati g he will honor them. I did tell him i got them in trade and have the rwciwpt from original owner. So i will be sending mine in monday (good thing my atrio mg7 arrived today and sennheiser addidas 25s tommarrow so i will be ok for few weeks. Originally planned on using atrios just whole asg being revised but after 1at listen i may be keeping them as that bass is no joke. I read reviews but had to hear for myself. Now to find used digizoid although cowon j3 and mach3 was damn good.post #118 of 36034/29/12 at 10:30pmpost #119 of 36034/29/12 at 11:27pm
For the past couple weeks :p I made a post about it in the old thread (calling them battle scars too :p). Some people thought it was a defect when I said it, so I had to explain that it wasn't :pReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 10 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 31 seconds ago
- › HD800 being "picky" with amps myth 1 minute ago
- › (It Seems That) The iPhone 6 Will Have A Headphone Jack 1 minute ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 7 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)