I believe FX3X. They totally sound like much more expensive and for sure they have what you ask. But be sure you buy originals.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian) Last post on 8/24/12 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Consumer Bass Headphones/Earbuds Last post on 8/19/12 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC HAFX1X (Xtreme Xplosives) or JVC HAFX67R? Last post on 8/12/12 at 9:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Dilemma! Budget warm IEMs - help required Last post on 11/3/12 at 9:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best bassy in ear headphone under$30 Last post on 7/29/12 at 9:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
*This is a slightly revised and updated version of my original review from September of 2014. The Bass Colour was a good earphone two years ago and at it's current price of 29.99 USD on Penon Audio...
I bought these over a year ago as an upgrade to the generation 3 of the Piston earphones. I've been a user since generation 2 and I've loved the line up ever since. This simply feels like another...
I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
JVC FX3X Review and Impressions Thread - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 8710/29/13 at 7:52pmpost #33 of 8710/30/13 at 1:40ampost #34 of 8710/30/13 at 2:15ampost #35 of 8710/30/13 at 2:33am
I have check what you said and it looks like there is two ways One is that it haves a knot inside the can or its glued deeper or both. I try to pull the cable but it would not move at all. So again they feel very sturdypost #36 of 8710/30/13 at 9:54amYeah I don't like that either and can't figure out why they did it. There is obviously a catch up in the phone so the wire feels sturdy enough, but the excessive space seems a little cheap and rough, odd as the rest of the build is very nice for the price. I've actually toyed with the idea of filling it up with a caulking of sorts, but kind of waiting to see if the purpose becomes apparent, or I decide to recable with something thicker, which would then make it useful.post #37 of 8710/31/13 at 2:03ampost #38 of 875/28/14 at 1:38pmpost #39 of 875/28/14 at 2:13pmpost #40 of 875/28/14 at 5:38pmpost #41 of 875/28/14 at 5:43pmQuote:
You weren't asking me, but I'll give you some impressions anyways :D
After burn in, they sound reminiscent of the the HA-FXT90, but with less harsh treble, similar mids, and deeper bass. I still think the FX1X have more bass, but the quality on the 3X is much better (along with everything else). While the 3X has exaggerated highs and bass out of the box, it definitely becomes more balanced after burn in (but they are not balanced, definitely a V shape), IMO.
Hope this helps!post #42 of 875/28/14 at 9:14pm
My input also is that i found out that burn in was totally necessary. I have no idea about FX1X but my goal was to buy velodyne Vpulse for my two cowon's D20 and s9 until i found that post from dweaver who sold them to me right away. I still want to buy the velodyne but the jvc's are so good the the cover me for everything.post #43 of 876/1/14 at 12:00ampost #44 of 876/1/14 at 12:28amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC FX3X Review and Impressions Thread
- Headphone Impedance
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 7 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 55 seconds ago
- › Official X7 beta firmware (Android 5.1) download and discussion... 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 2 minutes ago
- › Known bugs/issues with latest X7 firmware 3 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 3 minutes ago
- › Ensuring I have every set up for optimal sound (ZXR and Schiit stack). 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 3 minutes ago
- › 2.7 ohm speakers on a Pioneer receiver? 4 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear