28$ deal ends monday (resp. sunday night)
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phiaton PS 20 vs Brainwavz M4 Last post on 4/17/13 at 2:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a "Jack of all trades" Last post on 7/16/12 at 6:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEM Battle (under $40) Last post on 7/20/12 at 10:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
[REVIEW] Brainwavz M4 - Page 3post #31 of 486/1/12 at 4:44am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 486/1/12 at 5:16ampost #33 of 486/1/12 at 7:32ampost #34 of 486/1/12 at 7:34am
How do you know? I must have missed that.
I made the order at night, and got shipped the following afternoon. I did get an email from them about the shipment.
Edited by kingpage - 6/1/12 at 7:47ampost #35 of 486/1/12 at 10:56ampost #36 of 486/1/12 at 1:03pmpost #37 of 486/1/12 at 5:18pmpost #38 of 486/1/12 at 7:34pmThread StarterQuote:
The filter is just a non fancy glued-on. You could return it or just glue it back with a tiny bit of glue (i.e. UHU), which will be just as effective and really time saving.Quote:
If it really has very poor quality, you would think it will be easier for Brainwavz to discontinue the model instead of bringing it back from a sold-out, then price it very low just so they can waste their time and money to replace them under warranty claim. That doesn't make sense, right?post #39 of 486/1/12 at 7:57pmpost #40 of 486/2/12 at 1:17ampost #41 of 486/3/12 at 3:42ampost #42 of 486/7/12 at 5:22am
I can not believe this. The 28$ deal was at mp4 yesterday but i couldent order them as i had some issues with my credit card. I fixed it today and the deal is back to 60$!
Is there any possibility that the deal will be back?post #43 of 486/7/12 at 5:28amQuote:
the make new deals very often, so just wait
btw it's $69.5 ...post #44 of 486/7/12 at 5:59am
Well now i found a great deal for Meelectronics SP51:
Not sure if i should wait for M4s now. Does anyone have an experience with both of these? Which ones do you recommend?
Edited by BbOO - 6/7/12 at 6:02ampost #45 of 487/29/12 at 7:53am
i received brainwavz m4. but out of phase(wrong speaker polarity).
it is wrong soldering wired L and R and GND.
it is reverse phase of one side speaker unit.
checked with Stereo Polarity (Phase) Sound Test http://www.audiocheck.net/audiotests_polaritycheck.php
i'm recommend check your speaker polarity in m4 earphone.
anyone else having problems with these?.
Edited by szjwt63v - 7/29/12 at 8:01amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M4
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 28 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Review on HtC 10 and Sound quality 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Rosie Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Is this any good for a DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › DQSM IEM Impressions / Easy Earphones Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB! 7 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 8 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...