28$ deal ends monday (resp. sunday night)
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phiaton PS 20 vs Brainwavz M4 Last post on 4/17/13 at 2:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a "Jack of all trades" Last post on 7/16/12 at 6:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEM Battle (under $40) Last post on 7/20/12 at 10:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Coming from Sennheiser HD-600, 580s, Ety ER-4s, Fiio X1s, AKG 701s, Momentum 2.0s, etc. I didn't know exactly what to expect out of this headphones. They are, after all, Sonys. And Sony can build...
Review: Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Touch Panel Control activated Introduction It was a brisk day in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I attended AXPONA, which is...
The Z2016. A strange beast that did have some potential Introduction Zhiyin is a name that has recently caused quite a stir here on Head-Fi after releasing their flagship model the QT5. Some...
Big thanks to InEar and Musicteck for providing a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
I still have yet to give anything 5 stars. The SR-202, for me, is a solid option for alternatives to the HD700, if you can find them without breaking the bank. I will start with the things I...
[REVIEW] Brainwavz M4 - Page 3post #31 of 486/1/12 at 4:44am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 486/1/12 at 5:16ampost #33 of 486/1/12 at 7:32ampost #34 of 486/1/12 at 7:34am
How do you know? I must have missed that.
I made the order at night, and got shipped the following afternoon. I did get an email from them about the shipment.
Edited by kingpage - 6/1/12 at 7:47ampost #35 of 486/1/12 at 10:56ampost #36 of 486/1/12 at 1:03pmpost #37 of 486/1/12 at 5:18pmpost #38 of 486/1/12 at 7:34pmThread StarterQuote:
The filter is just a non fancy glued-on. You could return it or just glue it back with a tiny bit of glue (i.e. UHU), which will be just as effective and really time saving.Quote:
If it really has very poor quality, you would think it will be easier for Brainwavz to discontinue the model instead of bringing it back from a sold-out, then price it very low just so they can waste their time and money to replace them under warranty claim. That doesn't make sense, right?post #39 of 486/1/12 at 7:57pmpost #40 of 486/2/12 at 1:17ampost #41 of 486/3/12 at 3:42ampost #42 of 486/7/12 at 5:22am
I can not believe this. The 28$ deal was at mp4 yesterday but i couldent order them as i had some issues with my credit card. I fixed it today and the deal is back to 60$!
Is there any possibility that the deal will be back?post #43 of 486/7/12 at 5:28amQuote:
the make new deals very often, so just wait
btw it's $69.5 ...post #44 of 486/7/12 at 5:59am
Well now i found a great deal for Meelectronics SP51:
Not sure if i should wait for M4s now. Does anyone have an experience with both of these? Which ones do you recommend?
Edited by BbOO - 6/7/12 at 6:02ampost #45 of 487/29/12 at 7:53am
i received brainwavz m4. but out of phase(wrong speaker polarity).
it is wrong soldering wired L and R and GND.
it is reverse phase of one side speaker unit.
checked with Stereo Polarity (Phase) Sound Test http://www.audiocheck.net/audiotests_polaritycheck.php
i'm recommend check your speaker polarity in m4 earphone.
anyone else having problems with these?.
Edited by szjwt63v - 7/29/12 at 8:01amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M4
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › [Review] FiiO K5 w/E17k as a DAC 10 seconds ago
- › Rose Technology Discussion & Impressions Thread 40 seconds ago
- › AKG k702's and "lack of bass". 44 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 58 seconds ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 1 minute ago
- › Popular Classical Music 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › OnePlus 3 Audio Quality? 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 2 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...