28$ deal ends monday (resp. sunday night)
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phiaton PS 20 vs Brainwavz M4 Last post on 4/17/13 at 2:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a "Jack of all trades" Last post on 7/16/12 at 6:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEM Battle (under $40) Last post on 7/20/12 at 10:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
*Review to come*
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
[REVIEW] Brainwavz M4 - Page 3post #31 of 486/1/12 at 4:44am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 486/1/12 at 5:16ampost #33 of 486/1/12 at 7:32ampost #34 of 486/1/12 at 7:34am
How do you know? I must have missed that.
I made the order at night, and got shipped the following afternoon. I did get an email from them about the shipment.
Edited by kingpage - 6/1/12 at 7:47ampost #35 of 486/1/12 at 10:56ampost #36 of 486/1/12 at 1:03pmpost #37 of 486/1/12 at 5:18pmpost #38 of 486/1/12 at 7:34pmThread StarterQuote:
The filter is just a non fancy glued-on. You could return it or just glue it back with a tiny bit of glue (i.e. UHU), which will be just as effective and really time saving.Quote:
If it really has very poor quality, you would think it will be easier for Brainwavz to discontinue the model instead of bringing it back from a sold-out, then price it very low just so they can waste their time and money to replace them under warranty claim. That doesn't make sense, right?post #39 of 486/1/12 at 7:57pmpost #40 of 486/2/12 at 1:17ampost #41 of 486/3/12 at 3:42ampost #42 of 486/7/12 at 5:22am
I can not believe this. The 28$ deal was at mp4 yesterday but i couldent order them as i had some issues with my credit card. I fixed it today and the deal is back to 60$!
Is there any possibility that the deal will be back?post #43 of 486/7/12 at 5:28amQuote:
the make new deals very often, so just wait
btw it's $69.5 ...post #44 of 486/7/12 at 5:59am
Well now i found a great deal for Meelectronics SP51:
Not sure if i should wait for M4s now. Does anyone have an experience with both of these? Which ones do you recommend?
Edited by BbOO - 6/7/12 at 6:02ampost #45 of 487/29/12 at 7:53am
i received brainwavz m4. but out of phase(wrong speaker polarity).
it is wrong soldering wired L and R and GND.
it is reverse phase of one side speaker unit.
checked with Stereo Polarity (Phase) Sound Test http://www.audiocheck.net/audiotests_polaritycheck.php
i'm recommend check your speaker polarity in m4 earphone.
anyone else having problems with these?.
Edited by szjwt63v - 7/29/12 at 8:01amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M4
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 44 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › Razer Kraken Forged Edition - Razer's tiny step into hi-fi territory? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Issues with mobile site on Android 4.4 using Chrome 2 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 303 IEMs compared (Noble 4S Added 11/28/13 p.813) 3 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 3 minutes ago
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Logitech UE 6000 by HeretixAevum
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi