28$ deal ends monday (resp. sunday night)
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phiaton PS 20 vs Brainwavz M4 Last post on 4/17/13 at 2:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a "Jack of all trades" Last post on 7/16/12 at 6:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEM Battle (under $40) Last post on 7/20/12 at 10:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
[REVIEW] Brainwavz M4 - Page 3post #31 of 486/1/12 at 4:44am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 486/1/12 at 5:16ampost #33 of 486/1/12 at 7:32ampost #34 of 486/1/12 at 7:34am
How do you know? I must have missed that.
I made the order at night, and got shipped the following afternoon. I did get an email from them about the shipment.
Edited by kingpage - 6/1/12 at 7:47ampost #35 of 486/1/12 at 10:56ampost #36 of 486/1/12 at 1:03pmpost #37 of 486/1/12 at 5:18pmpost #38 of 486/1/12 at 7:34pmThread StarterQuote:
The filter is just a non fancy glued-on. You could return it or just glue it back with a tiny bit of glue (i.e. UHU), which will be just as effective and really time saving.Quote:
If it really has very poor quality, you would think it will be easier for Brainwavz to discontinue the model instead of bringing it back from a sold-out, then price it very low just so they can waste their time and money to replace them under warranty claim. That doesn't make sense, right?post #39 of 486/1/12 at 7:57pmpost #40 of 486/2/12 at 1:17ampost #41 of 486/3/12 at 3:42ampost #42 of 486/7/12 at 5:22am
I can not believe this. The 28$ deal was at mp4 yesterday but i couldent order them as i had some issues with my credit card. I fixed it today and the deal is back to 60$!
Is there any possibility that the deal will be back?post #43 of 486/7/12 at 5:28amQuote:
the make new deals very often, so just wait
btw it's $69.5 ...post #44 of 486/7/12 at 5:59am
Well now i found a great deal for Meelectronics SP51:
Not sure if i should wait for M4s now. Does anyone have an experience with both of these? Which ones do you recommend?
Edited by BbOO - 6/7/12 at 6:02ampost #45 of 487/29/12 at 7:53am
i received brainwavz m4. but out of phase(wrong speaker polarity).
it is wrong soldering wired L and R and GND.
it is reverse phase of one side speaker unit.
checked with Stereo Polarity (Phase) Sound Test http://www.audiocheck.net/audiotests_polaritycheck.php
i'm recommend check your speaker polarity in m4 earphone.
anyone else having problems with these?.
Edited by szjwt63v - 7/29/12 at 8:01amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M4
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 22 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 5 minutes ago
- › 4 pole/ring female to 3 pole/ring adapter / cable wanted 5 minutes ago
- › QVF Group Fraud Investigators Civil Risk Management: Courier fraud 7 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware 3.30--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. Merry Christmas! 7 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 8 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)