28$ deal ends monday (resp. sunday night)
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phiaton PS 20 vs Brainwavz M4 Last post on 4/17/13 at 2:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a "Jack of all trades" Last post on 7/16/12 at 6:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEM Battle (under $40) Last post on 7/20/12 at 10:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[REVIEW] Brainwavz M4 - Page 3post #31 of 486/1/12 at 4:44am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 486/1/12 at 5:16ampost #33 of 486/1/12 at 7:32ampost #34 of 486/1/12 at 7:34am
How do you know? I must have missed that.
I made the order at night, and got shipped the following afternoon. I did get an email from them about the shipment.
Edited by kingpage - 6/1/12 at 7:47ampost #35 of 486/1/12 at 10:56ampost #36 of 486/1/12 at 1:03pmpost #37 of 486/1/12 at 5:18pmpost #38 of 486/1/12 at 7:34pmThread StarterQuote:
The filter is just a non fancy glued-on. You could return it or just glue it back with a tiny bit of glue (i.e. UHU), which will be just as effective and really time saving.Quote:
If it really has very poor quality, you would think it will be easier for Brainwavz to discontinue the model instead of bringing it back from a sold-out, then price it very low just so they can waste their time and money to replace them under warranty claim. That doesn't make sense, right?post #39 of 486/1/12 at 7:57pmpost #40 of 486/2/12 at 1:17ampost #41 of 486/3/12 at 3:42ampost #42 of 486/7/12 at 5:22am
I can not believe this. The 28$ deal was at mp4 yesterday but i couldent order them as i had some issues with my credit card. I fixed it today and the deal is back to 60$!
Is there any possibility that the deal will be back?post #43 of 486/7/12 at 5:28amQuote:
the make new deals very often, so just wait
btw it's $69.5 ...post #44 of 486/7/12 at 5:59am
Well now i found a great deal for Meelectronics SP51:
Not sure if i should wait for M4s now. Does anyone have an experience with both of these? Which ones do you recommend?
Edited by BbOO - 6/7/12 at 6:02ampost #45 of 487/29/12 at 7:53am
i received brainwavz m4. but out of phase(wrong speaker polarity).
it is wrong soldering wired L and R and GND.
it is reverse phase of one side speaker unit.
checked with Stereo Polarity (Phase) Sound Test http://www.audiocheck.net/audiotests_polaritycheck.php
i'm recommend check your speaker polarity in m4 earphone.
anyone else having problems with these?.
Edited by szjwt63v - 7/29/12 at 8:01amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M4
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 5 minutes ago
- › Southeastern Michigan Head-Fi Fall Meet - Detroit / Royal Oak /... 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 8 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 minutes ago
- › Bluedio Air Bluetooth Headphones Review 9 minutes ago
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2