Thanks for the review. I've had the M2 for about half a year now and I love the sound signature, but unfortunately it broke recently. I was wondering how the M4 sounds in comparison to the M2, if anyone could help me out here?
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phiaton PS 20 vs Brainwavz M4 Last post on 4/17/13 at 2:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a "Jack of all trades" Last post on 7/16/12 at 6:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEM Battle (under $40) Last post on 7/20/12 at 10:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
I first had the chance to audition these at the Wikia meet in San Francisco, taking them around and trying them in different rigs. For $4000, they had a lot to live up to. While on the...
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
[REVIEW] Brainwavz M4 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 485/29/12 at 12:49pmpost #18 of 485/29/12 at 7:31pmThread StarterQuote:
SuperDarts is one of very few IEM that I think can challenge TF10 with the same sound signature. Though I did say M4 is like a step-down, dynamic version TF10, it is not that good yet. If you check out my concise comparison, you'll see there are 4 other IEM between M4 and SuperDarts of the balanced sound signature.post #19 of 485/29/12 at 10:34pmpost #20 of 485/29/12 at 10:35pmQuote:
To my ears, the SuperDarts are a lot deeper than the M4s with their V.post #21 of 485/30/12 at 2:04amThread StarterQuote:
Yep. I'll say the same. They both have a very obvious V-shaped sound, but SuperDarts is much more deeper. Probably the deepest of any IEM I have heard.post #22 of 485/30/12 at 2:28am
anything against the mic-version?
I´m afraid it´s not as durable,
or the mic does influence the sound?
It´s because I have so many IEM, but not a single headset for my mobile....post #23 of 485/30/12 at 8:26ampost #24 of 485/30/12 at 8:56amQuote:
Mics are wired separately to the actual drivers. So they really can't affect the sound. I don't know why people think they do. Unless wired incorrectly or electricity can jump through two layers or thin plastic/rubber.
Sent from an iPod touch with TapaTalk... Autocorrect may alter the meaning of this messagepost #25 of 485/30/12 at 9:28ampost #26 of 485/30/12 at 10:29am
Sounds good. I didn't see your question regarding durability, the cables are Kevlare reinforced, which helps loads. The lower half, before the Y-split, is fabric. The only problem I had regarding the build was really just the strain relief leading out of the earpiece. Headphone jack is straight, but durable nevertheless.post #27 of 485/31/12 at 8:51am
Hmm. I'm really looking forward to using M4 for country/slow rock genre...Is it worth the buy? Can anyone suggest me some IEMs on this price range for this genre. I have a pair of M2 and I really cannot enjoy Rock at all. *sigh*post #28 of 485/31/12 at 8:56amQuote:
In my opinion, the M4s are a perfect IEM to enjoy rock with. You shouldn't be disappointed. They are currently 28 bucks, so there is nothing to lose. Be quick, sales aren't ever permanent! :ppost #29 of 485/31/12 at 8:58amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M4
- Headphone Impedance
- › Dita Audio Flagship - "The Dream" 43 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 3 minutes ago
- › Cat-Fi 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1e matters (and impressions) 4 minutes ago
- › Custom cable 5 minutes ago
- › Balanced and unbalanced 8 minutes ago
- › Sony v55 or Pioneer HDJ-500 8 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear