Thanks for the review. I've had the M2 for about half a year now and I love the sound signature, but unfortunately it broke recently. I was wondering how the M4 sounds in comparison to the M2, if anyone could help me out here?
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phiaton PS 20 vs Brainwavz M4 Last post on 4/17/13 at 2:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a "Jack of all trades" Last post on 7/16/12 at 6:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEM Battle (under $40) Last post on 7/20/12 at 10:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
About Me: I'm just your average guy making his way through college with a passing interest in audio fidelity. I'm NOT an audiophile, but I've got a little experience ranging from lower-end...
Preamble: Pai Audio (http://www.paiaudio.com/indexEn.asp) is a relatively new audio company and based in Shenzhen, China. Established in 2014, they have specialised in manufacturing...
At the time this review was written, the Echobox Finder X1 was listed for sale on their website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
At the time this review was written, the Alpha & Delta was listed for sale on Lendmeurears website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
It’s not often I have the absolute pleasure of listening to headphones such as the MA750i. It’s been more than a year since I’ve gotten my Macaw GT100s, and several months since I’ve lost...
[REVIEW] Brainwavz M4 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 485/29/12 at 12:49pmpost #18 of 485/29/12 at 7:31pmThread StarterQuote:
SuperDarts is one of very few IEM that I think can challenge TF10 with the same sound signature. Though I did say M4 is like a step-down, dynamic version TF10, it is not that good yet. If you check out my concise comparison, you'll see there are 4 other IEM between M4 and SuperDarts of the balanced sound signature.post #19 of 485/29/12 at 10:34pmpost #20 of 485/29/12 at 10:35pmQuote:
To my ears, the SuperDarts are a lot deeper than the M4s with their V.post #21 of 485/30/12 at 2:04amThread StarterQuote:
Yep. I'll say the same. They both have a very obvious V-shaped sound, but SuperDarts is much more deeper. Probably the deepest of any IEM I have heard.post #22 of 485/30/12 at 2:28am
anything against the mic-version?
I´m afraid it´s not as durable,
or the mic does influence the sound?
It´s because I have so many IEM, but not a single headset for my mobile....post #23 of 485/30/12 at 8:26ampost #24 of 485/30/12 at 8:56amQuote:
Mics are wired separately to the actual drivers. So they really can't affect the sound. I don't know why people think they do. Unless wired incorrectly or electricity can jump through two layers or thin plastic/rubber.
Sent from an iPod touch with TapaTalk... Autocorrect may alter the meaning of this messagepost #25 of 485/30/12 at 9:28ampost #26 of 485/30/12 at 10:29am
Sounds good. I didn't see your question regarding durability, the cables are Kevlare reinforced, which helps loads. The lower half, before the Y-split, is fabric. The only problem I had regarding the build was really just the strain relief leading out of the earpiece. Headphone jack is straight, but durable nevertheless.post #27 of 485/31/12 at 8:51am
Hmm. I'm really looking forward to using M4 for country/slow rock genre...Is it worth the buy? Can anyone suggest me some IEMs on this price range for this genre. I have a pair of M2 and I really cannot enjoy Rock at all. *sigh*post #28 of 485/31/12 at 8:56amQuote:
In my opinion, the M4s are a perfect IEM to enjoy rock with. You shouldn't be disappointed. They are currently 28 bucks, so there is nothing to lose. Be quick, sales aren't ever permanent! :ppost #29 of 485/31/12 at 8:58amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M4
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sony releases $160 64 GB SD cards marketed for 'Premium Sound' 39 seconds ago
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC Review by mark2410 40 seconds ago
- › iFi iPurifier 2 - Reviews, Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 6 minutes ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 8 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by Hisoundfi
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...