Thanks for the review. I've had the M2 for about half a year now and I love the sound signature, but unfortunately it broke recently. I was wondering how the M4 sounds in comparison to the M2, if anyone could help me out here?
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phiaton PS 20 vs Brainwavz M4 Last post on 4/17/13 at 2:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a "Jack of all trades" Last post on 7/16/12 at 6:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEM Battle (under $40) Last post on 7/20/12 at 10:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
First of all, I'd like to thank Burson Audio for giving me this opportunity. I really mean it. Secondly, this is my first review what so ever so please bear that in mind :) . I got home one...
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
[REVIEW] Brainwavz M4 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 485/29/12 at 12:49pmpost #18 of 485/29/12 at 7:31pmThread StarterQuote:
SuperDarts is one of very few IEM that I think can challenge TF10 with the same sound signature. Though I did say M4 is like a step-down, dynamic version TF10, it is not that good yet. If you check out my concise comparison, you'll see there are 4 other IEM between M4 and SuperDarts of the balanced sound signature.post #19 of 485/29/12 at 10:34pmpost #20 of 485/29/12 at 10:35pmQuote:
To my ears, the SuperDarts are a lot deeper than the M4s with their V.post #21 of 485/30/12 at 2:04amThread StarterQuote:
Yep. I'll say the same. They both have a very obvious V-shaped sound, but SuperDarts is much more deeper. Probably the deepest of any IEM I have heard.post #22 of 485/30/12 at 2:28am
anything against the mic-version?
I´m afraid it´s not as durable,
or the mic does influence the sound?
It´s because I have so many IEM, but not a single headset for my mobile....post #23 of 485/30/12 at 8:26ampost #24 of 485/30/12 at 8:56amQuote:
Mics are wired separately to the actual drivers. So they really can't affect the sound. I don't know why people think they do. Unless wired incorrectly or electricity can jump through two layers or thin plastic/rubber.
Sent from an iPod touch with TapaTalk... Autocorrect may alter the meaning of this messagepost #25 of 485/30/12 at 9:28ampost #26 of 485/30/12 at 10:29am
Sounds good. I didn't see your question regarding durability, the cables are Kevlare reinforced, which helps loads. The lower half, before the Y-split, is fabric. The only problem I had regarding the build was really just the strain relief leading out of the earpiece. Headphone jack is straight, but durable nevertheless.post #27 of 485/31/12 at 8:51am
Hmm. I'm really looking forward to using M4 for country/slow rock genre...Is it worth the buy? Can anyone suggest me some IEMs on this price range for this genre. I have a pair of M2 and I really cannot enjoy Rock at all. *sigh*post #28 of 485/31/12 at 8:56amQuote:
In my opinion, the M4s are a perfect IEM to enjoy rock with. You shouldn't be disappointed. They are currently 28 bucks, so there is nothing to lose. Be quick, sales aren't ever permanent! :ppost #29 of 485/31/12 at 8:58amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M4
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 seconds ago
- › Kenwood KA-5700 17 seconds ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 59 seconds ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › KEF M500/M200 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...