Thanks for the review. I've had the M2 for about half a year now and I love the sound signature, but unfortunately it broke recently. I was wondering how the M4 sounds in comparison to the M2, if anyone could help me out here?
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phiaton PS 20 vs Brainwavz M4 Last post on 4/17/13 at 2:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a "Jack of all trades" Last post on 7/16/12 at 6:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEM Battle (under $40) Last post on 7/20/12 at 10:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Purchase link:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/TC200/32633785024.html I was a strong believer that the more expensive the headphones are the better they sound. After hearing Earbell (or Mrice) E100,...
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Most people hate this headphone because of annoying treble spike and low mid treble but if just need to tweek EQ to see its potential.
overall great headphone at its price.
Disclaimer: The Meze 99 Classics were send to me as part of their European Tour. Impression are based on around a week of intensive usage. Preamble: First of all, welcome to another review here...
[REVIEW] Brainwavz M4 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 485/29/12 at 12:49pmpost #18 of 485/29/12 at 7:31pmThread StarterQuote:
SuperDarts is one of very few IEM that I think can challenge TF10 with the same sound signature. Though I did say M4 is like a step-down, dynamic version TF10, it is not that good yet. If you check out my concise comparison, you'll see there are 4 other IEM between M4 and SuperDarts of the balanced sound signature.post #19 of 485/29/12 at 10:34pmpost #20 of 485/29/12 at 10:35pmQuote:
To my ears, the SuperDarts are a lot deeper than the M4s with their V.post #21 of 485/30/12 at 2:04amThread StarterQuote:
Yep. I'll say the same. They both have a very obvious V-shaped sound, but SuperDarts is much more deeper. Probably the deepest of any IEM I have heard.post #22 of 485/30/12 at 2:28am
anything against the mic-version?
I´m afraid it´s not as durable,
or the mic does influence the sound?
It´s because I have so many IEM, but not a single headset for my mobile....post #23 of 485/30/12 at 8:26ampost #24 of 485/30/12 at 8:56amQuote:
Mics are wired separately to the actual drivers. So they really can't affect the sound. I don't know why people think they do. Unless wired incorrectly or electricity can jump through two layers or thin plastic/rubber.
Sent from an iPod touch with TapaTalk... Autocorrect may alter the meaning of this messagepost #25 of 485/30/12 at 9:28ampost #26 of 485/30/12 at 10:29am
Sounds good. I didn't see your question regarding durability, the cables are Kevlare reinforced, which helps loads. The lower half, before the Y-split, is fabric. The only problem I had regarding the build was really just the strain relief leading out of the earpiece. Headphone jack is straight, but durable nevertheless.post #27 of 485/31/12 at 8:51am
Hmm. I'm really looking forward to using M4 for country/slow rock genre...Is it worth the buy? Can anyone suggest me some IEMs on this price range for this genre. I have a pair of M2 and I really cannot enjoy Rock at all. *sigh*post #28 of 485/31/12 at 8:56amQuote:
In my opinion, the M4s are a perfect IEM to enjoy rock with. You shouldn't be disappointed. They are currently 28 bucks, so there is nothing to lose. Be quick, sales aren't ever permanent! :ppost #29 of 485/31/12 at 8:58amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M4
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line... 1 minute ago
- › Stereo sound and why it completely ruins the original expressive... 2 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 4 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 6 minutes ago
- › The Sennheiser HD580 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by twister6
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse