lee, it wouldnt play...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productColorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-801tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productQLS-HIFI QA350 V2+ SD Card WAV High Fidelity Music Player Portable player Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productTeclast T51tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- REVIEW: HiFi ET MA9 - a new reference level DAP Last post on 6/5/15 at 3:16pm in Portable Source Gear
- Next DAP needed, 801 dead. What next? 901. C4, AK100,X3/5/7, DX50/90/100 Last post on 3/31/14 at 11:51am in Portable Source Gear
- 24/96 Playback. Portability? Last post on 7/22/12 at 4:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso DX100, Colorfly C4 or Hifiman HM 801 Last post on 10/20/13 at 12:45pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable audiophile DAP with lots of avail disk space? Last post on 1/19/14 at 7:32pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
HM-901 - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I really think they did a great job with the new UI from a design standpoint. Will have to use it to know how well it works. But lord, do they have to make the product so ugly? Does that make it sound better? And why is there a growth above the screen?
As somebody mentioned here before.The HM-901 may be the best sounding DAP out there? but you will get dust inside trought those air vents holes on the side.
Remeber those old Nokia phones who got dust under their screen? I hope this wont be the case with this DAP.
And switch my real hifi on. Unless the 901 can beat my Ikemi on redbook , which it won't, it's useless.
Yeah and lining out should just be as easy as using a cable. Why need the dock?
Don't get the docking station then. It is just an optional accessories.
This is driving me nuts I am interested in buying this product but do not want to wait any longer for it. They have not done a good job communicating to the US as to the ETA and I understand that sometimes they do not know themselves but after a 2 years of development/hype/ and recent delay from the october date...I am starting to become more interested in tangible products like the ibasso dx100. Does anyone feel like they are being strung along on here or is it just me. Once again the products done when its done but silence makes everyone wonder they should at least give there loyal or potential customers an update to keep them interested.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 28 seconds ago
- › Sony CD3000 Thread 34 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 47 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › HTC One M9 review "even louder than M8" 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › FS: aune X1 MKII 3 minutes ago
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2