lee, it wouldnt play...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productColorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-801tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productQLS-HIFI QA350 V2+ SD Card WAV High Fidelity Music Player Portable player Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productTeclast T51tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- REVIEW: HiFi ET MA9 - a new reference level DAP Last post on 7/3/14 at 3:33pm in Portable Source Gear
- Next DAP needed, 801 dead. What next? 901. C4, AK100,X3/5/7, DX50/90/100 Last post on 3/31/14 at 11:51am in Portable Source Gear
- 24/96 Playback. Portability? Last post on 7/22/12 at 4:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso DX100, Colorfly C4 or Hifiman HM 801 Last post on 10/20/13 at 12:45pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable audiophile DAP with lots of avail disk space? Last post on 1/19/14 at 7:32pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
HM-901 - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I really think they did a great job with the new UI from a design standpoint. Will have to use it to know how well it works. But lord, do they have to make the product so ugly? Does that make it sound better? And why is there a growth above the screen?
As somebody mentioned here before.The HM-901 may be the best sounding DAP out there? but you will get dust inside trought those air vents holes on the side.
Remeber those old Nokia phones who got dust under their screen? I hope this wont be the case with this DAP.
And switch my real hifi on. Unless the 901 can beat my Ikemi on redbook , which it won't, it's useless.
Yeah and lining out should just be as easy as using a cable. Why need the dock?
Don't get the docking station then. It is just an optional accessories.
This is driving me nuts I am interested in buying this product but do not want to wait any longer for it. They have not done a good job communicating to the US as to the ETA and I understand that sometimes they do not know themselves but after a 2 years of development/hype/ and recent delay from the october date...I am starting to become more interested in tangible products like the ibasso dx100. Does anyone feel like they are being strung along on here or is it just me. Once again the products done when its done but silence makes everyone wonder they should at least give there loyal or potential customers an update to keep them interested.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 26 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 27 seconds ago
- › DT 990 PRO vs AD900x 41 seconds ago
- › FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design,... 48 seconds ago
- › Admire Sennheiser 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Rs2i 3 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3