lee, it wouldnt play...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productColorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-801tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productQLS-HIFI QA350 V2+ SD Card WAV High Fidelity Music Player Portable player Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productTeclast T51tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- REVIEW: HiFi ET MA9 - a new reference level DAP Last post on 5/13/15 at 5:49pm in Portable Source Gear
- Next DAP needed, 801 dead. What next? 901. C4, AK100,X3/5/7, DX50/90/100 Last post on 3/31/14 at 11:51am in Portable Source Gear
- 24/96 Playback. Portability? Last post on 7/22/12 at 4:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso DX100, Colorfly C4 or Hifiman HM 801 Last post on 10/20/13 at 12:45pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable audiophile DAP with lots of avail disk space? Last post on 1/19/14 at 7:32pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Intro:- This is my first earphone from DUNU-topsound, one of the most talked about Chinese earphone brand with some high performing earphones like DN-1000 and Dn-2000 decided to up the...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
HM-901 - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I really think they did a great job with the new UI from a design standpoint. Will have to use it to know how well it works. But lord, do they have to make the product so ugly? Does that make it sound better? And why is there a growth above the screen?
As somebody mentioned here before.The HM-901 may be the best sounding DAP out there? but you will get dust inside trought those air vents holes on the side.
Remeber those old Nokia phones who got dust under their screen? I hope this wont be the case with this DAP.
And switch my real hifi on. Unless the 901 can beat my Ikemi on redbook , which it won't, it's useless.
Yeah and lining out should just be as easy as using a cable. Why need the dock?
Don't get the docking station then. It is just an optional accessories.
This is driving me nuts I am interested in buying this product but do not want to wait any longer for it. They have not done a good job communicating to the US as to the ETA and I understand that sometimes they do not know themselves but after a 2 years of development/hype/ and recent delay from the october date...I am starting to become more interested in tangible products like the ibasso dx100. Does anyone feel like they are being strung along on here or is it just me. Once again the products done when its done but silence makes everyone wonder they should at least give there loyal or potential customers an update to keep them interested.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 9 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 43 seconds ago
- › 2015 Tokyo Fujiya Avic Spring Headphone Festival Report 47 seconds ago
- › what is electricity. what is that 'stuff' flowing through all our... 47 seconds ago
- › For Sale Forum Revamp 58 seconds ago
- › Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) 1 minute ago
- › ios7, iPhone and Apple CCK 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by suman134
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2