lee, it wouldnt play...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productColorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-801tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productQLS-HIFI QA350 V2+ SD Card WAV High Fidelity Music Player Portable player Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productTeclast T51tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- REVIEW: HiFi ET MA9 - a new reference level DAP Last post on 3/9/15 at 12:29pm in Portable Source Gear
- Next DAP needed, 801 dead. What next? 901. C4, AK100,X3/5/7, DX50/90/100 Last post on 3/31/14 at 11:51am in Portable Source Gear
- 24/96 Playback. Portability? Last post on 7/22/12 at 4:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso DX100, Colorfly C4 or Hifiman HM 801 Last post on 10/20/13 at 12:45pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable audiophile DAP with lots of avail disk space? Last post on 1/19/14 at 7:32pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
HM-901 - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I really think they did a great job with the new UI from a design standpoint. Will have to use it to know how well it works. But lord, do they have to make the product so ugly? Does that make it sound better? And why is there a growth above the screen?
As somebody mentioned here before.The HM-901 may be the best sounding DAP out there? but you will get dust inside trought those air vents holes on the side.
Remeber those old Nokia phones who got dust under their screen? I hope this wont be the case with this DAP.
And switch my real hifi on. Unless the 901 can beat my Ikemi on redbook , which it won't, it's useless.
Yeah and lining out should just be as easy as using a cable. Why need the dock?
Don't get the docking station then. It is just an optional accessories.
This is driving me nuts I am interested in buying this product but do not want to wait any longer for it. They have not done a good job communicating to the US as to the ETA and I understand that sometimes they do not know themselves but after a 2 years of development/hype/ and recent delay from the october date...I am starting to become more interested in tangible products like the ibasso dx100. Does anyone feel like they are being strung along on here or is it just me. Once again the products done when its done but silence makes everyone wonder they should at least give there loyal or potential customers an update to keep them interested.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 20 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 = Waste of Money (and general discussion) 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 5 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 5 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 7 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 8 minutes ago
- › Copper vs Silver...MEASURED (surprising) 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2