lee, it wouldnt play...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productColorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-801tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productQLS-HIFI QA350 V2+ SD Card WAV High Fidelity Music Player Portable player Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productTeclast T51tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- REVIEW: HiFi ET MA9 - a new reference level DAP Last post on 2/19/14 at 6:31am in Portable Source Gear
- Next DAP needed, 801 dead. What next? 901. C4, AK100,X3/5/7, DX50/90/100 Last post on 3/31/14 at 11:51am in Portable Source Gear
- 24/96 Playback. Portability? Last post on 7/22/12 at 4:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso DX100, Colorfly C4 or Hifiman HM 801 Last post on 10/20/13 at 12:45pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable audiophile DAP with lots of avail disk space? Last post on 1/19/14 at 7:32pm in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
HM-901 - Page 7post #91 of 275511/18/12 at 11:07pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 275511/18/12 at 11:26pmpost #93 of 275511/20/12 at 11:48pmpost #94 of 275511/22/12 at 6:05am
I really think they did a great job with the new UI from a design standpoint. Will have to use it to know how well it works. But lord, do they have to make the product so ugly? Does that make it sound better? And why is there a growth above the screen?post #95 of 275511/22/12 at 12:40pm
As somebody mentioned here before.The HM-901 may be the best sounding DAP out there? but you will get dust inside trought those air vents holes on the side.
Remeber those old Nokia phones who got dust under their screen? I hope this wont be the case with this DAP.post #96 of 275511/22/12 at 1:45pmpost #97 of 275511/22/12 at 5:34pmpost #98 of 275511/22/12 at 6:55pmpost #99 of 275511/22/12 at 6:55pmpost #100 of 275511/22/12 at 8:46pmpost #101 of 275511/23/12 at 6:50amThread Starterpost #102 of 275511/23/12 at 6:58amReally don't get the docking station. I want a portable player, when I get home I leave anything portable in my bag
And switch my real hifi on. Unless the 901 can beat my Ikemi on redbook , which it won't, it's useless.post #103 of 275511/23/12 at 7:00amQuote:
Yeah and lining out should just be as easy as using a cable. Why need the dock?post #104 of 275511/23/12 at 7:02amQuote:
Don't get the docking station then. It is just an optional accessories.post #105 of 275511/25/12 at 9:12am
This is driving me nuts I am interested in buying this product but do not want to wait any longer for it. They have not done a good job communicating to the US as to the ETA and I understand that sometimes they do not know themselves but after a 2 years of development/hype/ and recent delay from the october date...I am starting to become more interested in tangible products like the ibasso dx100. Does anyone feel like they are being strung along on here or is it just me. Once again the products done when its done but silence makes everyone wonder they should at least give there loyal or potential customers an update to keep them interested.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 19 seconds ago
- › Need help determining if my new Ultimate Ears Custom In-Ear... 55 seconds ago
- › O2 headamp output booster & modification PCB 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE400 ( mint + unused velour and canare cables ) 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › HD600 and Toxic cables 3 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob