Recent Images In This Thread
- productColorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-801tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productQLS-HIFI QA350 V2+ SD Card WAV High Fidelity Music Player Portable player Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productTeclast T51tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- 24/96 Playback. Portability? Last post on 7/22/12 at 4:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso DX100, Colorfly C4 or Hifiman HM 801 Last post on 10/20/13 at 12:45pm in Portable Source Gear
- Help! Colorfly C4 pro and hifiman 901 which one is better? Last post on 10/24/13 at 2:29pm in Portable Source Gear
- WTB: Colorfly C4 32GB or Ibasso DX100 Last post on 9/12/13 at 10:18pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP Last post on 9/24/13 at 6:59am in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
HM-901 - Page 45post #661 of 25314/3/13 at 4:17am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #662 of 25314/3/13 at 4:19amQuote:
take your time, we will be patiently waiting, im sure we all have patience providing we are on the hm901's thread sorry, just had to throw that in therepost #663 of 25314/3/13 at 4:27amQuote:
What chip, battery and amp do they use? I find it quite shocking that this small device can produce "brick" sound. And is the UI easy to control when there is no screen?post #664 of 25314/3/13 at 4:28amQuote:Well if you just listen to albums it's ok, but if you change songs from one album to another all the time, it will be difficult !
Specs are here:
http://www.tera-player.com/post #665 of 25314/3/13 at 11:33pmQuote:
Is that with the Standard amp module? Or with the game module? How much more will that set you back on a $1000.00 base price unit?post #666 of 25314/4/13 at 1:25amQuote:
are you maybe thinking of getting one?post #667 of 25314/4/13 at 6:07ampost #668 of 25314/4/13 at 5:31pmpost #669 of 25314/4/13 at 6:49pmpost #670 of 25314/4/13 at 8:20pmpost #671 of 25314/4/13 at 8:22pmpost #672 of 25314/4/13 at 8:38pmQuote:
Thank you Lee and its 1000 bucks right? Same price as hm901?post #673 of 25314/4/13 at 9:11pmpost #674 of 25314/4/13 at 9:27pmpost #675 of 25314/4/13 at 9:28pmJust checked via XE for current exchange rates between Euro and US $. The standard player costs €840 which comes out at US$1,086
For the " Stealth" version sans orange markings it is US$1,241 (€960)
Bizarre that taking off printing of letters and orange markers should increase the cost drastically, you would think it would be cheaper!
Edited by ianmedium - 4/4/13 at 9:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Over Ear Headphone For PC - Trance, Enigma | Price $ 100 - 250 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Spotted in the wild: A WOODEN portable amplifier from Palaios. 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 8 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe