Recent Images In This Thread
- productColorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-801tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productQLS-HIFI QA350 V2+ SD Card WAV High Fidelity Music Player Portable player Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productTeclast T51tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- REVIEW: HiFi ET MA9 - a new reference level DAP Last post on 2/19/14 at 6:31am in Portable Source Gear
- Next DAP needed, 801 dead. What next? 901. C4, AK100,X3/5/7, DX50/90/100 Last post on 2/22/14 at 7:40am in Portable Source Gear
- 24/96 Playback. Portability? Last post on 7/22/12 at 4:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso DX100, Colorfly C4 or Hifiman HM 801 Last post on 10/20/13 at 12:45pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable audiophile DAP with lots of avail disk space? Last post on 1/19/14 at 7:32pm in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
HM-901 - Page 45post #661 of 26574/3/13 at 4:17am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #662 of 26574/3/13 at 4:19amQuote:
take your time, we will be patiently waiting, im sure we all have patience providing we are on the hm901's thread sorry, just had to throw that in therepost #663 of 26574/3/13 at 4:27amQuote:
What chip, battery and amp do they use? I find it quite shocking that this small device can produce "brick" sound. And is the UI easy to control when there is no screen?post #664 of 26574/3/13 at 4:28amQuote:Well if you just listen to albums it's ok, but if you change songs from one album to another all the time, it will be difficult !
Specs are here:
http://www.tera-player.com/post #665 of 26574/3/13 at 11:33pmQuote:
Is that with the Standard amp module? Or with the game module? How much more will that set you back on a $1000.00 base price unit?post #666 of 26574/4/13 at 1:25amQuote:
are you maybe thinking of getting one?post #667 of 26574/4/13 at 6:07ampost #668 of 26574/4/13 at 5:31pmpost #669 of 26574/4/13 at 6:49pmpost #670 of 26574/4/13 at 8:20pmpost #671 of 26574/4/13 at 8:22pmpost #672 of 26574/4/13 at 8:38pmQuote:
Thank you Lee and its 1000 bucks right? Same price as hm901?post #673 of 26574/4/13 at 9:11pmpost #674 of 26574/4/13 at 9:27pmpost #675 of 26574/4/13 at 9:28pmJust checked via XE for current exchange rates between Euro and US $. The standard player costs €840 which comes out at US$1,086
For the " Stealth" version sans orange markings it is US$1,241 (€960)
Bizarre that taking off printing of letters and orange markers should increase the cost drastically, you would think it would be cheaper!
Edited by ianmedium - 4/4/13 at 9:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Schiit Bifrost V.S. Peachtree DAC-iT 9 seconds ago
- › Ranking of 21 DACs and DAC Configurations (and why chocolate ice... 10 seconds ago
- › IC: Melbourne Meet 25 seconds ago
- › Do I need a DAC? 45 seconds ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 53 seconds ago
- › Best Living Room System for €300- €400 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › DAC for my PC desktop (headphones and active monitor too) 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › new Sony XB50 & XB70 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude