New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HM-901 - Page 4

post #46 of 3191

one more thing forgot to ask, does the hm901 have a lineout for external amp like the ibasso dx100?

post #47 of 3191

I'm positive it will have that feature. It would be suicide not to. Generally all Hifimans DAPs have this feature.
 

post #48 of 3191

nice, because it will be fun to try out different amps and stuff

post #49 of 3191
Yes but WHEN
post #50 of 3191
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppet View Post

Yes but WHEN

 

"But when will then be now?!?" - President Skroob

"Soon!" - Dark Helmet

We can only hope.

post #51 of 3191

I had a grand set aside for this for about 4 months now,

really bored at lack of info, so am now looking at something I can actually buy with decent support.

 

Fang, you've missed my sale,

 

if you can't update people here at least update your web site

post #52 of 3191
Quote:
Originally Posted by KT66 View Post

I had a grand set aside for this for about 4 months now,

really bored at lack of info, so am now looking at something I can actually buy with decent support.

 

Fang, you've missed my sale,

 

if you can't update people here at least update your web site


Since 1.2.7 I haven't looked back. But still am curious to see if hifiman can even compete at this point ;).

post #53 of 3191
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


Since 1.2.7 I haven't looked back. But still am curious to see if hifiman can even compete at this point ;).

 

 

what is 1.2.7?

post #54 of 3191
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon View Post

 

 

what is 1.2.7?


DX100 latest firmware update.

post #55 of 3191
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


DX100 latest firmware update.

 

 

i see, also any news about ibasso selling more dx100? on the official ibasso website its out of stock, im probably going to buy one in january when i have the money (that is if i dont get something else like the hifiman hm901).

post #56 of 3191
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon View Post

 

 

i see, also any news about ibasso selling more dx100? on the official ibasso website its out of stock, im probably going to buy one in january when i have the money (that is if i dont get something else like the hifiman hm901).


Check the thread. Seems someone was able to still purchase a unit from them. I recommend you go to their website and contact them via email and inquire about it. They may have some remaining units probably for RMA purposes :P. At this point I'm not really looking to upgrade although it's nice to scout and see what's out there. After 1.2.7 I just don't expect anything to get better other than some minor fixes that we have been working with ibasso to get done. Once that is done the DAP is pretty much flawless from a basic standpoint as a useable DAP. However I'm always game for improving my IEMs ;).


Edited by lee730 - 11/9/12 at 4:04am
post #57 of 3191
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


Check the thread. Seems someone was able to still purchase a unit from them. I recommend you go to their website and contact them via email and inquire about it. They may have some remaining units probably for RMA purposes :P. At this point I'm not really looking to upgrade although it's nice to scout and see what's out there. After 1.2.7 I just don't expect anything to get better other than some minor fixes that we have been working with ibasso to get done. Once that is done the DAP is pretty much flawless from a basic standpoint as a useable DAP. However I'm always game for improving my IEMs ;).

 

 

oh ok thanks, but i dont have enough money now to purchase it frown.gif. what is RMA?

post #58 of 3191
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon View Post

 

 

oh ok thanks, but i dont have enough money now to purchase it frown.gif. what is RMA?


When you have a defective unit you RMA it (Return Merchandise Authorization). Basically you contact the Manufacturer to obtain warranty support and get the unit repaired or replaced. Normally these sellers will keep a certain stock for this very purpose.

post #59 of 3191
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


When you have a defective unit you RMA it (Return Merchandise Authorization). Basically you contact the Manufacturer to obtain warranty support and get the unit repaired or replaced. Normally these sellers will keep a certain stock for this very purpose.

 

 

oh i see, thanks for explaining :)

post #60 of 3191

We all better wait for X3 to come in few months.And we can have the DAP+DAC+decent pair of headphone at the price of HM901.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear