Actually Jaben no longer carries any Hifiman products, not just HM901/802. The distribution right now belongs to another company.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productColorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-801tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productQLS-HIFI QA350 V2+ SD Card WAV High Fidelity Music Player Portable player Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productTeclast T51tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- REVIEW: HiFi ET MA9 - a new reference level DAP Last post on 5/30/15 at 9:34am in Portable Source Gear
- Next DAP needed, 801 dead. What next? 901. C4, AK100,X3/5/7, DX50/90/100 Last post on 3/31/14 at 11:51am in Portable Source Gear
- 24/96 Playback. Portability? Last post on 7/22/12 at 4:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso DX100, Colorfly C4 or Hifiman HM 801 Last post on 10/20/13 at 12:45pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable audiophile DAP with lots of avail disk space? Last post on 1/19/14 at 7:32pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
HM-901 - Page 186
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Owh bro, what a collection. I wonder how can you listen them all..I have problems to different DAPs and always end up listen to my best one, which in my case is the modded C4 pro.
Haha! Each one plays its own special role or has it's own time and place in the rotation.
Hahahah, darn..you guys are in head deep I guess. Having a DAP doing special roles and mood its fricken amazing lol.
As for me, I will just use one and....ermm..thats it...
Hey Micheal, how are ya bro? Anymore impressions on the AK240 vs the HM901? Has the AK240 lived up to your high expectations? Cos you know where your HM901 will go if you decide to sell it right?
oh yes , u should... by the time its 3-hour battery ran out of juice, it is already out of rotation...
Edited by Mimouille - 6/9/14 at 1:38am
Indeed, my friend! Now that's what I call positive thinking:
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San... 21 seconds ago
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper Replacements 29 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 53 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Calyx PaT - The $99 Pocket Sized DAC/Amp for iOS, Android and... 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2