New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HM-901 - Page 186

post #2776 of 3409

Actually Jaben no longer carries any Hifiman products, not just HM901/802. The distribution right now belongs to another company.

post #2777 of 3409

Owh bro, what a collection. I wonder how can you listen them all..I have problems to different DAPs and always end up listen to my best one, which in my case is the modded C4 pro.

post #2778 of 3409
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post

Owh bro, what a collection. I wonder how can you listen them all..I have problems to different DAPs and always end up listen to my best one, which in my case is the modded C4 pro.

Haha! Each one plays its own special role or has it's own time and place in the rotation. smily_headphones1.gif
post #2779 of 3409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post


Haha! Each one plays its own special role or has it's own time and place in the rotation. smily_headphones1.gif

Hahahah, darn..you guys are in head deep I guess. Having a DAP doing special roles and mood its fricken amazing lol.

 

As for me, I will just use one and....ermm..thats it...

post #2780 of 3409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post

Haha! Each one plays its own special role or has it's own time and place in the rotation. smily_headphones1.gif
No DX90, no Tera, no Calyx...and not even a Hugo...man this is a poor man's collection wink.gif
post #2781 of 3409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


No DX90, no Tera, no Calyx...and not even a Hugo...man this is a poor man's collection wink.gif

hahahhaha...

post #2782 of 3409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

No DX90, no Tera, no Calyx...and not even a Hugo...man this is a poor man's collection wink.gif

I know, Mike! No X5 either... smily_headphones1.gif
post #2783 of 3409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post

I know, Mike! No X5 either... smily_headphones1.gif
The crisis spares no one.
post #2784 of 3409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


The crisis spares no one.

Hey Micheal, how are ya bro? Anymore impressions on the AK240 vs the HM901? Has the AK240 lived up to your high expectations? Cos you know where your HM901 will go if you decide to sell it right?

post #2785 of 3409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

The crisis spares no one.

Heheh! Maybe I should scrape together enough to get the Calyx M to partially restore my honor. ;p
post #2786 of 3409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post


Heheh! Maybe I should scrape together enough to get the Calyx M to partially restore my honor. ;p


oh yes , u should... by the time its 3-hour battery ran out of juice, it is already out of rotation...:D

post #2787 of 3409
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post

Hey Micheal, how are ya bro? Anymore impressions on the AK240 vs the HM901? Has the AK240 lived up to your high expectations? Cos you know where your HM901 will go if you decide to sell it right?
It sounds better everyday but still gonna RWAK it I think.
Edited by Mimouille - 6/9/14 at 1:38am
post #2788 of 3409
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post


oh yes , u should... by the time its 3-hour battery ran out of juice, it is already out of rotation...biggrin.gif

Indeed, my friend! Now that's what I call positive thinking: smily_headphones1.gif
post #2789 of 3409

Time to join back to the club;) :beerchug:

post #2790 of 3409
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac0306 View Post

Time to join back to the club;) beerchug.gif

Oh you bought one again? What made you jump back in haha?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear