New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HM-901 - Page 184

post #2746 of 2755

Does anyone in Melbourne, Australia have the minibox card or the balance card, I would like to compare it with my IEM card to drive Grado RS1i

post #2747 of 2755

Seems like the stable 1.085 is just out ! (seen on hifiman.com)

 

 

HM-901 V1.085 and HM-802 V1.003 firmware update

Firmware Update Instruction

1. Please download the new firmware zip file first and then copy it to your SD card (Do not change the name of the firmware file or decompress it). Only the FAT32 SD card can be used.

2. While pressing the HOME button, hold the Power key up until the HM-901 is power on. After the screen is on, release the power key. Then release the HOME button until the hifiman logo disappears. Now the player will be in recovery mode.

3. Wait until the first picture shows on the screen. The system will be updated automatically.

4. After the update is done, power off the player and then reboot it to finish the whole process.

Bug issued

1. Improve the driving program for the wheel, filter most of the wrong signals caused by aging and fix the wheel reversing issue.

2. The default of the digital chip filter is set as opened and it is shown on the display of the player. (For HM-901 only)

3. CUE support.

4. Fix the playlist disorder issue when the player is rebooted under resume-playing mode.

Note for digital chip filter function:

The function is unique for ES9018 chip. If it is on, there will be slight difference in sound quality for different tastes. The function is closed in the past firmware except for the V1.081 Beta version. As some users prefer that, we add this option.

Download link

HM-901: http://down.head-direct.com/hm901/update.zip

HM-802: http://down.head-direct.com/hm802/update.zip

post #2748 of 2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnegy View Post

Seems like the stable 1.085 is just out ! (seen on hifiman.com)


HM-901 V1.085 and HM-802 V1.003 firmware update
Firmware Update Instruction
1. Please download the new firmware zip file first and then copy it to your SD card (Do not change the name of the firmware file or decompress it). Only the FAT32 SD card can be used.
2. While pressing the HOME button, hold the Power key up until the HM-901 is power on. After the screen is on, release the power key. Then release the HOME button until the hifiman logo disappears. Now the player will be in recovery mode.
3. Wait until the first picture shows on the screen. The system will be updated automatically.
4. After the update is done, power off the player and then reboot it to finish the whole process.
Bug issued
1. Improve the driving program for the wheel, filter most of the wrong signals caused by aging and fix the wheel reversing issue.
2. The default of the digital chip filter is set as opened and it is shown on the display of the player. (For HM-901 only)
3. CUE support.
4. Fix the playlist disorder issue when the player is rebooted under resume-playing mode.
Note for digital chip filter function:
The function is unique for ES9018 chip. If it is on, there will be slight difference in sound quality for different tastes. The function is closed in the past firmware except for the V1.081 Beta version. As some users prefer that, we add this option.
Download link
HM-901: http://down.head-direct.com/hm901/update.zip
HM-802: http://down.head-direct.com/hm802/update.zip
Good Morning,

Could someone kindly comments on the lastest updated firmware for 901. Thanks.

Rgds,
Eric
post #2749 of 2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by LECW View Post


Good Morning,

Could someone kindly comments on the lastest updated firmware for 901. Thanks.

Rgds,
Eric

I've updated my 802, so far so good. Seems a lot 901 users were happier after the update at erji.net. 

post #2750 of 2755

How does the 802 fare against the 901?

post #2751 of 2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATSCODE View Post
 

How does the 802 fare against the 901?

 

What do you mean by how does it fare, ATSCODE?

post #2752 of 2755
901 updated ok, I don't hear any difference to 1.8.4 so far but early days . Digital bypass menu option is new . What is this ?
Is 1.8.5 meant to sound different ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #2753 of 2755
Can someone tell me why CUE Support is still UNSTABLE?
post #2754 of 2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

Can someone tell me why CUE Support is still UNSTABLE?

It worked fine even w/ the beta firmware, I'm sure it's working properly with CUE file now.

post #2755 of 2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by fengwei007 View Post

It worked fine even w/ the beta firmware, I'm sure it's working properly with CUE file now.

It works though it does pop up a warning message about stability if you turn it on. Curious.

I wish though you didn't have to select the CUE file and instead it just showed the tracks.

ALSO track numbers are not being displayed (yet they are in the same order) - this is a bug.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear