New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HM-901 - Page 138

post #2056 of 3337
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


Does it exist at less than 500 bucks?

 

Yes Mim.  The link you posted previously shows that card now at $384.

 

 

 

http://www.amazon.com/Lexar-Professional-256GB-Memory-LSD256CTBNA600/dp/B0090BEWKY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378480566&sr=8-1&keywords=256+gb+sd+card


Edited by myared - 9/6/13 at 8:20am
post #2057 of 3337
it was 600 when I posted...the economy is collapsing!
Based in the review, this shop is held by crooks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by myared View Post

Yes Mim.  The link you posted previously shows that card now at $384.



http://www.amazon.com/Lexar-Professional-256GB-Memory-LSD256CTBNA600/dp/B0090BEWKY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378480566&sr=8-1&keywords=256+gb+sd+card

Edited by Mimouille - 9/6/13 at 8:40am
post #2058 of 3337
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

it was 600 when I posted...the economy is collapsing!
Based in the review, this shop is held by crooks...

 

 

OMG, no kidding!  Buyer beware!

post #2059 of 3337

Have you had any issues with your HM901 - I RUN an IEM card in mine and its great but won't play any itunes music - but plays FLAC , WAV and MP3 NO PROBLEM,

 

I owned a AK100 that was excellent but love the HM901 its just the software is very buggy.

 

What do you think of the HM901 ?

 

best regards

 

Nick Hayes 

post #2060 of 3337

Have you had any problems with your HM901 ? my battery life is 4 hours at best and it won't play M4A songs from itunes.

 

HIFIMan have sent me a new firmware but it's not better -

 

I Just want to know your experiences  with the player

 

Regards

 

Nick 

post #2061 of 3337
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartsimpson6994 View Post

Have you had any problems with your HM901 ? my battery life is 4 hours at best and it won't play M4A songs from itunes.

HIFIMan have sent me a new firmware but it's not better -

I Just want to know your experiences  with the player

Regards

Nick 

Come to think of it my m4as dont play well with the 901... I just use XLD to convert them to FLAC and they play fine.
post #2062 of 3337

not used xld but will give it a go 

post #2063 of 3337

Most of my files are M4a and play fine but for some reason my flacs from Society of Sound and HD Tracks sound better to me.  

I am going to test rip a few CDs straight to flac and compare.  I have not had issues with playback though.

post #2064 of 3337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

it was 600 when I posted...the economy is collapsing!
Based in the review, this shop is held by crooks...

 

I kinda suspected a scam. Every time I see these shady shops I always do a search fore reviews on them and 99.9% of the time you'll find complaints from people being scammed. :rolleyes:


Edited by lee730 - 9/7/13 at 1:43am
post #2065 of 3337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


Does it exist at less than 500 bucks?

I paid $489 at B&H Photo. Such a bargain :-)

 

I do benefit from the faster transfer speeds as I load files directly from my desktop computer, and I like to minimize card swaps.  Once DSD is supported on the 901, even 256GB cards will seem small as 256GB will only support about 140 ripped SACDs.

post #2066 of 3337

Have you resolved the problem - Iam on my 3rd firmware and it will not place M4A FILES or itunes music but flac and wav 

and mp3 play /

 

Have you sent your back ?

 

Nick 

post #2067 of 3337

Mine seem to play M4A files fine so far. I am on the latest beta firmware.

post #2068 of 3337
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenpunk View Post

Mine seem to play M4A files fine so far. I am on the latest beta firmware.

I have a few m4a only and they play fine on 1.080 amd 1.081beta. But best bet is to sent hifiman the files 901 failed to play and get them check for you.
post #2069 of 3337

Have you sent it back ? and got a replacement yet ?

post #2070 of 3337

Thanks 


Edited by bartsimpson6994 - 9/7/13 at 5:18am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear