New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HM-901 - Page 14

post #196 of 2941
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon View Post

 

 

i disagree, dx100 is undoubtedly a competitor to the hm901. so why limits the talk? not only the dx100, the iriver ak100, i also think it can be discussed over here for the sake of comparison.


Honestly I don't really care at this point. Fang has been anything but courteous to the headfiers here. Should I really be concerned with etiquette myself?

post #197 of 2941
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


Honestly I don't really care at this point. Fang has been anything but courteous to the headfiers here. Should I really be concerned with etiquette myself?

 

 

agreed, no news or update whatsoever?

post #198 of 2941

if still no news in january, im probably going to stop waiting and just get the dx100, seriously

post #199 of 2941
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon View Post

if still no news in january, im probably going to stop waiting and just get the dx100, seriously


Maybe you should read the latest news on the DX100. ibasso will be sending their API to both Power Amp and Neutron so they will both be supporting the DX100 in 24/192 in the future. Good by 901 lmao. I see no reason to get the 901 at all.

post #200 of 2941
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


Maybe you should read the latest news on the DX100. ibasso will be sending their API to both Power Amp and Neutron so they will both be supporting the DX100 in 24/192 in the future. Good by 901 lmao. I see no reason to get the 901 at all.

 

 

well maybe hm901 has superior sound quality?

post #201 of 2941

That's all speculation and pixie dust until we see results. Obviously they delayed the product longer because it is not up to snuff.
 


Edited by lee730 - 12/3/12 at 3:20pm
post #202 of 2941
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

That's all speculation and pixie dust until we see results. Obviously they delayed the product longer because it is not up to snuff.
 

 

 

there are prototypes that seem to have good reviews (they claim its better than the dx100) but there are so few and i dont really know the people who are reviewing it. i prefer to trust more trustworthy source like mike from headfonia or someone like that

post #203 of 2941
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon View Post

 

 

there are prototypes that seem to have good reviews (they claim its better than the dx100) but there are so few and i dont really know the people who are reviewing it. i prefer to trust more trustworthy source like mike from headfonia or someone like that

 

I prefer to trust someone who actually purchases the gear themselves opposed to possibly getting incentives. There was an owner of the DX100 who commented and didn't feel the 901 was better still, just FYI ;).

post #204 of 2941
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

I prefer to trust someone who actually purchases the gear themselves opposed to possibly getting incentives. There was an owner of the DX100 who commented and didn't feel the 901 was better still, just FYI wink.gif.


True biggrin.gif well will you be getting the hm901?
post #205 of 2941
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon View Post


True biggrin.gif well will you be getting the hm901?


Highly doubt it. Especially after what ibasso has done recently and Hifimans lack of caring for headfiers. Why would I turn my back on ibasso? I don't feel the need to upgrade (which I doubt it would be an upgrade, more like a side grade).

post #206 of 2941
Yep well maybe UI is an upgrade?
post #207 of 2941
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon View Post

Yep well maybe UI is an upgrade?


That is very possible and at the same time ibasso is further working on their UI with great success. Plus the options of Power Amp and Neutron. I just don't see the Hifiman topping that. You'll have a lot more versatility on the DX100 that you'll never get on the Hifiman. With the Power Amp UI I feel it is right up there with Apples UI.

post #208 of 2941
It´s here and now:
http://s.ameblo.jp/e-earphone/entry-11418115918.html

Available for 99900¥
post #209 of 2941
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


That is very possible and at the same time ibasso is further working on their UI with great success. Plus the options of Power Amp and Neutron. I just don't see the Hifiman topping that. You'll have a lot more versatility on the DX100 that you'll never get on the Hifiman. With the Power Amp UI I feel it is right up there with Apples UI.

I certainly hope it matches apple UI. That will be a very strong selling point
post #210 of 2941
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxway View Post

It´s here and now:
http://s.ameblo.jp/e-earphone/entry-11418115918.html
Available for 99900¥


At that price wouldn't the box have to be a Toyota Yaris?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear