- 1,400 Posts. Joined 3/2009
- Location: Born in Romania living in England.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productColorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-801tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productQLS-HIFI QA350 V2+ SD Card WAV High Fidelity Music Player Portable player Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productTeclast T51tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- REVIEW: HiFi ET MA9 - a new reference level DAP Last post on 2/19/14 at 6:31am in Portable Source Gear
- Next DAP needed, 801 dead. What next? 901. C4, AK100,X3/5/7, DX50/90/100 Last post on 2/22/14 at 7:40am in Portable Source Gear
- 24/96 Playback. Portability? Last post on 7/22/12 at 4:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso DX100, Colorfly C4 or Hifiman HM 801 Last post on 10/20/13 at 12:45pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable audiophile DAP with lots of avail disk space? Last post on 1/19/14 at 7:32pm in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
HM-901 - Page 91post #1351 of 26557/28/13 at 5:42amPM sent !
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1352 of 26557/28/13 at 5:46amQuote:
Yupp and pay 1680 euro for a WAV only player that doesn't even come with an IPS screen. I rather him buy both HM901 and AK120, still cheaper than a Tera.post #1353 of 26557/28/13 at 5:52amQuote:Originally Posted by jonckrQuote:
Yupp and pay 1680 euro for a WAV only player that doesn't even come with an IPS screen. I rather him buy both HM901 and AK120, still cheaper than a Tera.
Edited by musicday - 7/28/13 at 5:54ampost #1354 of 26557/28/13 at 5:59am
Well... thx for that... tho I wasn't really being serious! Personally I like the sound of tera but don't find it better than ak120 nor hm901. It was quite tempting before wither the ak120 amd hm901 was released, but I can never get pass the barren feature set. And it became a no brainer now we got ak120 and hm901 that offers bettwr sound and less compromises on usability.post #1355 of 26557/28/13 at 6:01ampost #1356 of 26557/28/13 at 6:11amQuote:
If putting "Personally" don't suffice for you than I really dunno how to make it clearer. And hey, guess what, I am not the one who gush about his perfered dap on every thread.
IN MY OPINION, my friend, you have been way overdoing it.post #1357 of 26557/28/13 at 8:24ampost #1358 of 26557/28/13 at 8:40ampost #1359 of 26558/2/13 at 5:05ampost #1360 of 26558/2/13 at 5:06ampost #1361 of 26558/2/13 at 5:06ampost #1362 of 26558/2/13 at 8:01am
Power... pure clean power close to a line out. Listened to it a bit and seems it is driving my SE 1plus2 even better than the balanced amp board. Need to a/b more over the weekend.post #1363 of 26558/2/13 at 8:03ampost #1364 of 26558/2/13 at 2:13pmpost #1365 of 26558/2/13 at 5:04pmQuote:
+1. Would be interested to hear more about this amp board. Presumably a SE amp board?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Currently, there are 3080 Active Users (714 Members and 2366 Guests)
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 13 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Appreciation Thread 20 seconds ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 23 seconds ago
- › audiophile in training day 1- where to start 27 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 37 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude