- 1,244 Posts. Joined 3/2009
- Location: Born in Romania living in England.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productColorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-801tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHiFiMAN HM-901tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productQLS-HIFI QA350 V2+ SD Card WAV High Fidelity Music Player Portable player Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productTeclast T51tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- 24/96 Playback. Portability? Last post on 7/22/12 at 4:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso DX100, Colorfly C4 or Hifiman HM 801 Last post on 10/20/13 at 12:45pm in Portable Source Gear
- Help! Colorfly C4 pro and hifiman 901 which one is better? Last post on 10/24/13 at 2:29pm in Portable Source Gear
- WTB: Colorfly C4 32GB or Ibasso DX100 Last post on 9/12/13 at 10:18pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP Last post on 9/24/13 at 6:59am in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
HM-901 - Page 91post #1351 of 25317/28/13 at 5:42amPM sent !
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1352 of 25317/28/13 at 5:46amQuote:
Yupp and pay 1680 euro for a WAV only player that doesn't even come with an IPS screen. I rather him buy both HM901 and AK120, still cheaper than a Tera.post #1353 of 25317/28/13 at 5:52amQuote:Originally Posted by jonckrQuote:
Yupp and pay 1680 euro for a WAV only player that doesn't even come with an IPS screen. I rather him buy both HM901 and AK120, still cheaper than a Tera.
Edited by musicday - 7/28/13 at 5:54ampost #1354 of 25317/28/13 at 5:59am
Well... thx for that... tho I wasn't really being serious! Personally I like the sound of tera but don't find it better than ak120 nor hm901. It was quite tempting before wither the ak120 amd hm901 was released, but I can never get pass the barren feature set. And it became a no brainer now we got ak120 and hm901 that offers bettwr sound and less compromises on usability.post #1355 of 25317/28/13 at 6:01ampost #1356 of 25317/28/13 at 6:11amQuote:
If putting "Personally" don't suffice for you than I really dunno how to make it clearer. And hey, guess what, I am not the one who gush about his perfered dap on every thread.
IN MY OPINION, my friend, you have been way overdoing it.post #1357 of 25317/28/13 at 8:24ampost #1358 of 25317/28/13 at 8:40ampost #1359 of 25318/2/13 at 5:05ampost #1360 of 25318/2/13 at 5:06ampost #1361 of 25318/2/13 at 5:06ampost #1362 of 25318/2/13 at 8:01am
Power... pure clean power close to a line out. Listened to it a bit and seems it is driving my SE 1plus2 even better than the balanced amp board. Need to a/b more over the weekend.post #1363 of 25318/2/13 at 8:03ampost #1364 of 25318/2/13 at 2:13pmpost #1365 of 25318/2/13 at 5:04pmQuote:
+1. Would be interested to hear more about this amp board. Presumably a SE amp board?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Currently, there are 3129 Active Users (631 Members and 2498 Guests)
- › FiiO X5 preview world tour--application 20-26 December 2013 11 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 Fan Club 11 seconds ago
- › Review: InEar StageDiver Series 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 3 minutes ago
- › Analog Paper^2 Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles - Listening to music or to gear? 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe