- 21 Posts. Joined 5/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser IE800tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser's IE800 or Shure's SE846 Last post on 2/8/15 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Difficult To Only Have 1 IEM That (Does it all!) Last post on 1/25/15 at 3:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beware of Sennheiser IE 800 fakes/counterfeits, question for owners Last post on 1/19/15 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the most comfortable, best sounding IEM without an amp Last post on 12/29/14 at 7:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats your go to sub $120 IEM? Last post on 1/17/15 at 2:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Sennheiser IE800 IEM's - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a lot more respect now for the regular reviewers I have come to trust on Head-Fi it really is a skill to describe sound quality.
The IE800 to me are unlike anything I have heard before and I may not post much but I have big headphone problem that my friends will attest to.
I have a BIG problem only came to Head-Fi to find a good ear bud to replace the Apple buds.
HifiMan RE0, 262
Sennheiser IE8, 800
Sennheiser HD650, HD25 II
The IE800's only arrived this morning no burn in or brain burn in yet but for so far I really like them compared to the rest of my collection.
It is hard to explain there seems to be something different going on to other IEM's they sound like full size headphones HUGE sound stage.
Again I could be imagining it all as it's a new expensive toy.
Oh how does it compare with the JVC FX 700?
bass quantity and quality
treble quality (how forward and present it is), how extended it is
Presentation - 3D, spacious, soundstage
I do also crave for good staging with iem's that can't match my HD800/HE-6/LCD-3 (not really much in this case but still), so if the IE800's truly take it out of the head, it may just be what I need!
I wonder how the RE-600 will hold up to these
how about the bass quantity and treble quantity?
Do you still have the FX 700?
wow according to what you just said, i could smell the presence of HD 800 somewhere :)) my budget is limited, still deciding between this and UM Miracle, hope somebody help me out.
btw how would you compare this to HD 650 ? i hope it's worth upgrading.
Edited by gearofwar - 11/17/12 at 5:05pm
- Sennheiser IE800 IEM's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 12 seconds ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 26 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro VS Chord HUGO 50 seconds ago
- › Any opinions on the Senn HD280PRO vs ATH-M50? 53 seconds ago
- › Balanced RSA/ALO 4ft Cardas Headphone Cable for Sennheiser HD 650... 57 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Advice Regarding My Grado, AKG, and Sennheisers 2 minutes ago
- › Bose Companion 5 headphone out not as good as PC headphone out 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2