- 21 Posts. Joined 5/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser IE800tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- Question Sennheiser IE 800 and Sony NW-ZX2 Last post on 5/26/15 at 12:49am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser's IE800 or Shure's SE846 Last post on 3/26/15 at 8:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Difficult To Only Have 1 IEM That (Does it all!) Last post on 1/25/15 at 3:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beware of Sennheiser IE 800 fakes/counterfeits, question for owners Last post on 1/19/15 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the most comfortable, best sounding IEM without an amp Last post on 12/29/14 at 7:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
Sennheiser IE800 IEM's - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a lot more respect now for the regular reviewers I have come to trust on Head-Fi it really is a skill to describe sound quality.
The IE800 to me are unlike anything I have heard before and I may not post much but I have big headphone problem that my friends will attest to.
I have a BIG problem only came to Head-Fi to find a good ear bud to replace the Apple buds.
HifiMan RE0, 262
Sennheiser IE8, 800
Sennheiser HD650, HD25 II
The IE800's only arrived this morning no burn in or brain burn in yet but for so far I really like them compared to the rest of my collection.
It is hard to explain there seems to be something different going on to other IEM's they sound like full size headphones HUGE sound stage.
Again I could be imagining it all as it's a new expensive toy.
Oh how does it compare with the JVC FX 700?
bass quantity and quality
treble quality (how forward and present it is), how extended it is
Presentation - 3D, spacious, soundstage
I do also crave for good staging with iem's that can't match my HD800/HE-6/LCD-3 (not really much in this case but still), so if the IE800's truly take it out of the head, it may just be what I need!
I wonder how the RE-600 will hold up to these
how about the bass quantity and treble quantity?
Do you still have the FX 700?
wow according to what you just said, i could smell the presence of HD 800 somewhere :)) my budget is limited, still deciding between this and UM Miracle, hope somebody help me out.
btw how would you compare this to HD 650 ? i hope it's worth upgrading.
Edited by gearofwar - 11/17/12 at 5:05pm
- Sennheiser IE800 IEM's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › REVIEW: Audiotailor “Jade” Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD 2 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 2 minutes ago
- › Roll Call: Who's building, built, or thinking of building a beta22? 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2