Has anyone tried the ie800s yet?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser IE800tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- Difficult To Only Have 1 IEM That (Does it all!) Last post on 1/25/15 at 3:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beware of Sennheiser IE 800 fakes/counterfeits, question for owners Last post on 1/19/15 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the most comfortable, best sounding IEM without an amp Last post on 12/29/14 at 7:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats your go to sub $120 IEM? Last post on 1/17/15 at 2:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone Burn - in or Break - in...?? Last post on 12/24/14 at 8:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Sennheiser IE800 IEM's - Page 23
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"Has anyone tried the ie800s yet?"
were all still waiting :)
tell you what though, next time Sennheiser announce news of a new product im going to ignore it for 6 months - save me constantly checking this thread for news
Got news from my local (Austrian) dealer that the IE800 will be available here in week 48, meaning by end of November.
According to recently introduced minimum standards on this forum, I'll burn them in for at least 500 hours, so expect my impressions shortly before Christmas.
^ Nah, I've just been lazy with my sig lately. I like them immensely and price difference aside, it will be interesting how the IE800 stack up against them (the old Sennheiser vs. AKG rivalry).
Edited by Mini0510 - 10/19/12 at 7:30am
The AKG K3003i spread out the soundstage with great height, wideth and depth. Also shows rich details in mids, extended highs and deep punchy bass, overall they are comparable to highend CIEMs.
- Sennheiser IE800 IEM's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 17 seconds ago
- › Another noob with a recommendation thread - first sub-$50 headphones 28 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 33 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Almi's Logitech Z-5500 Mod (High-End upgrade for the speaker system) 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › HM-901 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B6 ! 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 4 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus DAC by lalojimenez
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by thatBeatsguy
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3