Has anyone tried the ie800s yet?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser IE800tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- Question Sennheiser IE 800 and Sony NW-ZX2 Last post on 6/3/15 at 5:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser's IE800 or Shure's SE846 Last post on 8/3/15 at 4:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Difficult To Only Have 1 IEM That (Does it all!) Last post on 1/25/15 at 3:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beware of Sennheiser IE 800 fakes/counterfeits, question for owners Last post on 8/21/15 at 2:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the most comfortable, best sounding IEM without an amp Last post on 12/29/14 at 7:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
Sennheiser IE800 IEM's - Page 23
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"Has anyone tried the ie800s yet?"
were all still waiting :)
tell you what though, next time Sennheiser announce news of a new product im going to ignore it for 6 months - save me constantly checking this thread for news
Got news from my local (Austrian) dealer that the IE800 will be available here in week 48, meaning by end of November.
According to recently introduced minimum standards on this forum, I'll burn them in for at least 500 hours, so expect my impressions shortly before Christmas.
^ Nah, I've just been lazy with my sig lately. I like them immensely and price difference aside, it will be interesting how the IE800 stack up against them (the old Sennheiser vs. AKG rivalry).
Edited by Mini0510 - 10/19/12 at 7:30am
The AKG K3003i spread out the soundstage with great height, wideth and depth. Also shows rich details in mids, extended highs and deep punchy bass, overall they are comparable to highend CIEMs.
- Sennheiser IE800 IEM's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 6 minutes ago
- › LMUE Alpha & Delta AD01 U.S. & Canada Review Tour 7 minutes ago
- › Xonar Essense stx Random LOUD high pitched Ringing Noise? 8 minutes ago
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 8 minutes ago
- › SPL PHONITOR 2 NEW HEADPHONE AMP 9 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2