- 4,266 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser IE800tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- HiFi Headphones UK dem - Dita, Final, Sennheiser, Shure Last post on 12/23/14 at 5:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE 800 owners, please enter. Last post on 12/16/14 at 12:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE800 vs Headphones? Last post on 12/8/14 at 3:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review of the Dita the answer (truth) and compare to ie800 Last post on 12/7/14 at 12:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading from IE800 Last post on 12/19/14 at 3:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
Sennheiser IE800 IEM's - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
See I didn't even think this through properly. The JH13's have a wide soundstage and are relatively upfront as well. How could I even forget what I was listening to?
Happens to the best of us
I do think that Senn and AKG try to best each other. I think this may a response to the K3003. If they did what they should, they would have a K3003 involved as the target and beaten it if only slightly. Otherwise, they didn't do what they where supposed to. If their Austrian counterparts who came from having no in-ears worth mentioning release the K3003 and they come back with an inferior phone then they are failures! They are not men! They are little girls and they will never live it down! The previous statements being said with the Swarzenegger voice/accent of course !
You would pay 2.5x more money for such a modest change? I would demand a resolution, tone, balance and clarity that is reference standard
i agree. that and i would like to see a removeable cable. i wouldnt feel comfortable with the price and a non removeable cable. even if it has a great sound.
UNless the fixed cable is required for SQ, I just don't understand why other than business strategy (no more aftermarket cables).
Any cables no matter how durable they are can be cut or damaged due to accidents.
Removable cables are a godsend.. it really gets on your nerves if you have a cable fail a few weeks after warranty is over. My Ortofon EQ5s probably have a cut cable inside the Y splitter so sound would cut out from time to time and the kicker was it happened a week after my 1 year warranty was over. The quote to get it fixed was $100-150.. well at least it gave me an excuse to upgrade.
I'm in the market to get some high end universals. I really don't want to go through the process of making a custom.
I wonder how these will do against the k3003?
- Sennheiser IE800 IEM's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 13 seconds ago
- › PS4 still down, recommend a set of AT'a to research 27 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 54 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 56 seconds ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro1 : A Review by Baycode 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)