- 4,266 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser IE800tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- Question Sennheiser IE 800 and Sony NW-ZX2 Last post on 5/26/15 at 12:49am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser's IE800 or Shure's SE846 Last post on 3/26/15 at 8:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Difficult To Only Have 1 IEM That (Does it all!) Last post on 1/25/15 at 3:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beware of Sennheiser IE 800 fakes/counterfeits, question for owners Last post on 1/19/15 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the most comfortable, best sounding IEM without an amp Last post on 12/29/14 at 7:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Sennheiser IE800 IEM's - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
See I didn't even think this through properly. The JH13's have a wide soundstage and are relatively upfront as well. How could I even forget what I was listening to?
Happens to the best of us
I do think that Senn and AKG try to best each other. I think this may a response to the K3003. If they did what they should, they would have a K3003 involved as the target and beaten it if only slightly. Otherwise, they didn't do what they where supposed to. If their Austrian counterparts who came from having no in-ears worth mentioning release the K3003 and they come back with an inferior phone then they are failures! They are not men! They are little girls and they will never live it down! The previous statements being said with the Swarzenegger voice/accent of course !
You would pay 2.5x more money for such a modest change? I would demand a resolution, tone, balance and clarity that is reference standard
i agree. that and i would like to see a removeable cable. i wouldnt feel comfortable with the price and a non removeable cable. even if it has a great sound.
UNless the fixed cable is required for SQ, I just don't understand why other than business strategy (no more aftermarket cables).
Any cables no matter how durable they are can be cut or damaged due to accidents.
Removable cables are a godsend.. it really gets on your nerves if you have a cable fail a few weeks after warranty is over. My Ortofon EQ5s probably have a cut cable inside the Y splitter so sound would cut out from time to time and the kicker was it happened a week after my 1 year warranty was over. The quote to get it fixed was $100-150.. well at least it gave me an excuse to upgrade.
I'm in the market to get some high end universals. I really don't want to go through the process of making a custom.
I wonder how these will do against the k3003?
- Sennheiser IE800 IEM's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) 45 seconds ago
- › Best Portable Headphones for Sansa Clip+ 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 1 minute ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › AV40 Upgrade for 2.1 Passive Stereo System 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2