LOLx so true but rather I believe monster they jerk up the price alot here... overrated and not worth their price tag
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon eQ5 in review - possibly the last earphone a man (or woman) could ever want in his (or... Last post on 4/5/13 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread Last post on 6/29/16 at 3:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-ear earphones to last more than 3 months Last post on 8/9/11 at 10:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Wireless headphones…bluetooth even…last time I tried anything wireless was my cordless phone and before that was probably back in the “70’s” with an "all in one headphone with FM/AM radio", anyway...
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
Final Audio Design Heaven IV - Page 2post #16 of 2434/11/12 at 8:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2434/11/12 at 8:45amQuote:
Price will be up there, but if you actually get a glimpse of their headphones, they aren't too overpriced. Most of them are priced fine, it's just that the Beats line has forced Monster into a nose dive. Something like the Gratitude is worth the money in terms of sound... If only they were comfortable :ppost #18 of 2434/11/12 at 9:03amQuote:Originally Posted by tinyman392
Price will be up there, but if you actually get a glimpse of their headphones, they aren't too overpriced. Most of them are priced fine, it's just that the Beats line has forced Monster into a nose dive. Something like the Gratitude is worth the money in terms of sound... If only they were comfortable :p
True, I also get confused sometimes.... between monster and beats line. I remember going to Thailand I see alot of Beats Pro line.... the moment I see those.... I was like why are they so expensive...post #19 of 2434/11/12 at 10:13amQuote:
No, it's their own thing, which seems to have been more along the lines of a vented balanced armature... does anyone see any vents on these or know exactly what the deal is with the BAM?post #20 of 2434/19/12 at 1:32am
OMG SHIGZEO IS BACK.post #21 of 2434/19/12 at 1:37am
Quote:post #22 of 2434/19/12 at 7:52ampost #23 of 2434/20/12 at 12:24amQuote:
Woot JABEN rocks I audition this earpiece already, I am not a pro in this line but it sound signature seems weird to me... I do not really like it that much... back to vwinter, are there vents ? I did not see any of it during audition, it so much bigger than HF5, have difficulties putting the piece nice and fit... not for people who have small canalpost #24 of 2434/20/12 at 1:28ampost #25 of 2434/20/12 at 1:58amQuote:
True, especially too much term being used... such as what is Balancing Air Movement sounds the same to me as moving transducer( balance armature) that ortofon e-q7/q5. They should write out something more of a proof concept where it tells people how exactly this is going to improve the older technology... In fact I do not have high hope for that change especially technology such as dynamic / balance armature has a long history.post #26 of 2434/20/12 at 2:06am
Any company which pioneers it's own drivers deserves respect and admiration.
Copying and refining the existing pallette is a limited exercise.post #27 of 2434/20/12 at 2:14amQuote:
They've already surpassed the older technology (Etymotic ER-4S / Knowles ED-29689).post #28 of 2434/20/12 at 2:59amQuote:
They're not claiming to reinvent the wheel. They're just making it their mantra to have their earphones sound more open that typical BA earphones.post #29 of 2434/20/12 at 3:13amQuote:
O.o serious ? So does this means that they have perform better than ER-4S ?Quote:
Care to elaborate more about typical BA earphones which are you referring ?post #30 of 2434/20/12 at 3:39am
The FI-BA-SS performs better than the ER-4S imho, shame about the price difference however.
Edited by kiteki - 4/20/12 at 3:41amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado Modders Go Ypsilon (Elleven Acoustica drivers and builds thread) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Tips and Advice concerning IEMs, Amps, DACs, Hi-Res Music Players:... 4 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 4 minutes ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 6 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Rob80b
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...