LOLx so true but rather I believe monster they jerk up the price alot here... overrated and not worth their price tag
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon eQ5 in review - possibly the last earphone a man (or woman) could ever want in his (or... Last post on 4/5/13 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread Last post on 9/27/16 at 6:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-ear earphones to last more than 3 months Last post on 8/9/11 at 10:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Vibro Labs Aria (universal) – initial impressions In my travels on Head-Fi over the last year or so, Vibro Labs is a name I had heard bandied around in various forums, mainly as makers of...
Alright, these are the most confusing set of cans I've ever owned. Why are they so cheap? It doesn't make any sense. Right out of the gate, these are the most comfortable set of headphones...
These are easily my favorite headphones I own. My review will be assuming you have Shure 1540 pads, but I'll go over some other options as well. Lets get the big negative out of the way now....
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
Final Audio Design Heaven IV - Page 2post #16 of 2514/11/12 at 8:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2514/11/12 at 8:45amQuote:
Price will be up there, but if you actually get a glimpse of their headphones, they aren't too overpriced. Most of them are priced fine, it's just that the Beats line has forced Monster into a nose dive. Something like the Gratitude is worth the money in terms of sound... If only they were comfortable :ppost #18 of 2514/11/12 at 9:03amQuote:Originally Posted by tinyman392
Price will be up there, but if you actually get a glimpse of their headphones, they aren't too overpriced. Most of them are priced fine, it's just that the Beats line has forced Monster into a nose dive. Something like the Gratitude is worth the money in terms of sound... If only they were comfortable :p
True, I also get confused sometimes.... between monster and beats line. I remember going to Thailand I see alot of Beats Pro line.... the moment I see those.... I was like why are they so expensive...post #19 of 2514/11/12 at 10:13amQuote:
No, it's their own thing, which seems to have been more along the lines of a vented balanced armature... does anyone see any vents on these or know exactly what the deal is with the BAM?post #20 of 2514/19/12 at 1:32am
OMG SHIGZEO IS BACK.post #21 of 2514/19/12 at 1:37am
Quote:post #22 of 2514/19/12 at 7:52ampost #23 of 2514/20/12 at 12:24amQuote:
Woot JABEN rocks I audition this earpiece already, I am not a pro in this line but it sound signature seems weird to me... I do not really like it that much... back to vwinter, are there vents ? I did not see any of it during audition, it so much bigger than HF5, have difficulties putting the piece nice and fit... not for people who have small canalpost #24 of 2514/20/12 at 1:28ampost #25 of 2514/20/12 at 1:58amQuote:
True, especially too much term being used... such as what is Balancing Air Movement sounds the same to me as moving transducer( balance armature) that ortofon e-q7/q5. They should write out something more of a proof concept where it tells people how exactly this is going to improve the older technology... In fact I do not have high hope for that change especially technology such as dynamic / balance armature has a long history.post #26 of 2514/20/12 at 2:06am
Any company which pioneers it's own drivers deserves respect and admiration.
Copying and refining the existing pallette is a limited exercise.post #27 of 2514/20/12 at 2:14amQuote:
They've already surpassed the older technology (Etymotic ER-4S / Knowles ED-29689).post #28 of 2514/20/12 at 2:59amQuote:
They're not claiming to reinvent the wheel. They're just making it their mantra to have their earphones sound more open that typical BA earphones.post #29 of 2514/20/12 at 3:13amQuote:
O.o serious ? So does this means that they have perform better than ER-4S ?Quote:
Care to elaborate more about typical BA earphones which are you referring ?post #30 of 2514/20/12 at 3:39am
The FI-BA-SS performs better than the ER-4S imho, shame about the price difference however.
Edited by kiteki - 4/20/12 at 3:41amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 3 minutes ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 4 minutes ago
- › Oriolus Hybrid IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Higher end earphones. 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 9 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 9 minutes ago
- › Pioneer SE-DIR800CII Infra-Red Wireless Headphones headphones... 11 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...