LOLx so true but rather I believe monster they jerk up the price alot here... overrated and not worth their price tag
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon eQ5 in review - possibly the last earphone a man (or woman) could ever want in his (or... Last post on 4/5/13 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread Last post on Today at 4:24 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-ear earphones to last more than 3 months Last post on 8/9/11 at 10:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Final Audio Design Heaven IV - Page 2post #16 of 2404/11/12 at 8:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2404/11/12 at 8:45amQuote:
Price will be up there, but if you actually get a glimpse of their headphones, they aren't too overpriced. Most of them are priced fine, it's just that the Beats line has forced Monster into a nose dive. Something like the Gratitude is worth the money in terms of sound... If only they were comfortable :ppost #18 of 2404/11/12 at 9:03amQuote:Originally Posted by tinyman392
Price will be up there, but if you actually get a glimpse of their headphones, they aren't too overpriced. Most of them are priced fine, it's just that the Beats line has forced Monster into a nose dive. Something like the Gratitude is worth the money in terms of sound... If only they were comfortable :p
True, I also get confused sometimes.... between monster and beats line. I remember going to Thailand I see alot of Beats Pro line.... the moment I see those.... I was like why are they so expensive...post #19 of 2404/11/12 at 10:13amQuote:
No, it's their own thing, which seems to have been more along the lines of a vented balanced armature... does anyone see any vents on these or know exactly what the deal is with the BAM?post #20 of 2404/19/12 at 1:32am
OMG SHIGZEO IS BACK.post #21 of 2404/19/12 at 1:37am
Quote:post #22 of 2404/19/12 at 7:52ampost #23 of 2404/20/12 at 12:24amQuote:
Woot JABEN rocks I audition this earpiece already, I am not a pro in this line but it sound signature seems weird to me... I do not really like it that much... back to vwinter, are there vents ? I did not see any of it during audition, it so much bigger than HF5, have difficulties putting the piece nice and fit... not for people who have small canalpost #24 of 2404/20/12 at 1:28ampost #25 of 2404/20/12 at 1:58amQuote:
True, especially too much term being used... such as what is Balancing Air Movement sounds the same to me as moving transducer( balance armature) that ortofon e-q7/q5. They should write out something more of a proof concept where it tells people how exactly this is going to improve the older technology... In fact I do not have high hope for that change especially technology such as dynamic / balance armature has a long history.post #26 of 2404/20/12 at 2:06am
Any company which pioneers it's own drivers deserves respect and admiration.
Copying and refining the existing pallette is a limited exercise.post #27 of 2404/20/12 at 2:14amQuote:
They've already surpassed the older technology (Etymotic ER-4S / Knowles ED-29689).post #28 of 2404/20/12 at 2:59amQuote:
They're not claiming to reinvent the wheel. They're just making it their mantra to have their earphones sound more open that typical BA earphones.post #29 of 2404/20/12 at 3:13amQuote:
O.o serious ? So does this means that they have perform better than ER-4S ?Quote:
Care to elaborate more about typical BA earphones which are you referring ?post #30 of 2404/20/12 at 3:39am
The FI-BA-SS performs better than the ER-4S imho, shame about the price difference however.
Edited by kiteki - 4/20/12 at 3:41amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Motorsport Model-Fi 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Aune M1, powerful WAV player 7 minutes ago
- › knife-fi? 7 minutes ago
- › Comparison FLAC recordings of Modi 2 Uber and Musicstreamer ii plus 7 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 minutes ago
- › BTG-Audio 10 minutes ago
- › LIttle Dot MKIII (MK3) tube amp with adjustable impedance settings... 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2