LOLx so true but rather I believe monster they jerk up the price alot here... overrated and not worth their price tag
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon eQ5 in review - possibly the last earphone a man (or woman) could ever want in his (or... Last post on 4/5/13 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread Last post on Today at 9:01 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-ear earphones to last more than 3 months Last post on 8/9/11 at 10:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
It was raining, and I mean really raining. This was a problem as I really wanted to listen Radiohead's new album ( A Moon Shaped Pool) on my always seemingly endless commute to work. The first part...
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Final Audio Design Heaven IV - Page 2post #16 of 2434/11/12 at 8:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2434/11/12 at 8:45amQuote:
Price will be up there, but if you actually get a glimpse of their headphones, they aren't too overpriced. Most of them are priced fine, it's just that the Beats line has forced Monster into a nose dive. Something like the Gratitude is worth the money in terms of sound... If only they were comfortable :ppost #18 of 2434/11/12 at 9:03amQuote:Originally Posted by tinyman392
Price will be up there, but if you actually get a glimpse of their headphones, they aren't too overpriced. Most of them are priced fine, it's just that the Beats line has forced Monster into a nose dive. Something like the Gratitude is worth the money in terms of sound... If only they were comfortable :p
True, I also get confused sometimes.... between monster and beats line. I remember going to Thailand I see alot of Beats Pro line.... the moment I see those.... I was like why are they so expensive...post #19 of 2434/11/12 at 10:13amQuote:
No, it's their own thing, which seems to have been more along the lines of a vented balanced armature... does anyone see any vents on these or know exactly what the deal is with the BAM?post #20 of 2434/19/12 at 1:32am
OMG SHIGZEO IS BACK.post #21 of 2434/19/12 at 1:37am
Quote:post #22 of 2434/19/12 at 7:52ampost #23 of 2434/20/12 at 12:24amQuote:
Woot JABEN rocks I audition this earpiece already, I am not a pro in this line but it sound signature seems weird to me... I do not really like it that much... back to vwinter, are there vents ? I did not see any of it during audition, it so much bigger than HF5, have difficulties putting the piece nice and fit... not for people who have small canalpost #24 of 2434/20/12 at 1:28ampost #25 of 2434/20/12 at 1:58amQuote:
True, especially too much term being used... such as what is Balancing Air Movement sounds the same to me as moving transducer( balance armature) that ortofon e-q7/q5. They should write out something more of a proof concept where it tells people how exactly this is going to improve the older technology... In fact I do not have high hope for that change especially technology such as dynamic / balance armature has a long history.post #26 of 2434/20/12 at 2:06am
Any company which pioneers it's own drivers deserves respect and admiration.
Copying and refining the existing pallette is a limited exercise.post #27 of 2434/20/12 at 2:14amQuote:
They've already surpassed the older technology (Etymotic ER-4S / Knowles ED-29689).post #28 of 2434/20/12 at 2:59amQuote:
They're not claiming to reinvent the wheel. They're just making it their mantra to have their earphones sound more open that typical BA earphones.post #29 of 2434/20/12 at 3:13amQuote:
O.o serious ? So does this means that they have perform better than ER-4S ?Quote:
Care to elaborate more about typical BA earphones which are you referring ?post #30 of 2434/20/12 at 3:39am
The FI-BA-SS performs better than the ER-4S imho, shame about the price difference however.
Edited by kiteki - 4/20/12 at 3:41amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 48 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD 2 2 minutes ago
- › Shozy Cygnus Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DQSM IEM Impressions / Easy Earphones Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › ifI iCan Pro - Upcoming Dedicated headphone amp release. 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ATH WS99BT Discussion & Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Ipod classic - rockbox - its happening. 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...