LOLx so true but rather I believe monster they jerk up the price alot here... overrated and not worth their price tag
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon eQ5 in review - possibly the last earphone a man (or woman) could ever want in his (or... Last post on 4/5/13 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread Last post on 10/11/15 at 8:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-ear earphones to last more than 3 months Last post on 8/9/11 at 10:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
To start this off, i did not pay for my pair of 315. If i had payed for them the disappointment would be vast. I have a pair of SE215 and while they are not my favourite iem, they have their...
Disclaimer Firstly I just wanted to thank Simon and Adam at Pro-Ject for the review sample of the Head Box S USB. I am not affiliated with Pro-Ject in any way, all impressions are written as...
First and foremost, this is not an expert review. You may call it amateur if you please. But it's more of an owner appreciating his gear and sharing his thoughts and opinions about it. After...
Final Audio Design Heaven IV - Page 2post #16 of 2414/11/12 at 8:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2414/11/12 at 8:45amQuote:
Price will be up there, but if you actually get a glimpse of their headphones, they aren't too overpriced. Most of them are priced fine, it's just that the Beats line has forced Monster into a nose dive. Something like the Gratitude is worth the money in terms of sound... If only they were comfortable :ppost #18 of 2414/11/12 at 9:03amQuote:Originally Posted by tinyman392
Price will be up there, but if you actually get a glimpse of their headphones, they aren't too overpriced. Most of them are priced fine, it's just that the Beats line has forced Monster into a nose dive. Something like the Gratitude is worth the money in terms of sound... If only they were comfortable :p
True, I also get confused sometimes.... between monster and beats line. I remember going to Thailand I see alot of Beats Pro line.... the moment I see those.... I was like why are they so expensive...post #19 of 2414/11/12 at 10:13amQuote:
No, it's their own thing, which seems to have been more along the lines of a vented balanced armature... does anyone see any vents on these or know exactly what the deal is with the BAM?post #20 of 2414/19/12 at 1:32am
OMG SHIGZEO IS BACK.post #21 of 2414/19/12 at 1:37am
Quote:post #22 of 2414/19/12 at 7:52ampost #23 of 2414/20/12 at 12:24amQuote:
Woot JABEN rocks I audition this earpiece already, I am not a pro in this line but it sound signature seems weird to me... I do not really like it that much... back to vwinter, are there vents ? I did not see any of it during audition, it so much bigger than HF5, have difficulties putting the piece nice and fit... not for people who have small canalpost #24 of 2414/20/12 at 1:28ampost #25 of 2414/20/12 at 1:58amQuote:
True, especially too much term being used... such as what is Balancing Air Movement sounds the same to me as moving transducer( balance armature) that ortofon e-q7/q5. They should write out something more of a proof concept where it tells people how exactly this is going to improve the older technology... In fact I do not have high hope for that change especially technology such as dynamic / balance armature has a long history.post #26 of 2414/20/12 at 2:06am
Any company which pioneers it's own drivers deserves respect and admiration.
Copying and refining the existing pallette is a limited exercise.post #27 of 2414/20/12 at 2:14amQuote:
They've already surpassed the older technology (Etymotic ER-4S / Knowles ED-29689).post #28 of 2414/20/12 at 2:59amQuote:
They're not claiming to reinvent the wheel. They're just making it their mantra to have their earphones sound more open that typical BA earphones.post #29 of 2414/20/12 at 3:13amQuote:
O.o serious ? So does this means that they have perform better than ER-4S ?Quote:
Care to elaborate more about typical BA earphones which are you referring ?post #30 of 2414/20/12 at 3:39am
The FI-BA-SS performs better than the ER-4S imho, shame about the price difference however.
Edited by kiteki - 4/20/12 at 3:41amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Final Audio Design Heaven IV
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 10 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 24 seconds ago
- › Advice needed for htpc build set up 36 seconds ago
- › Best DAP under 500$? 37 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Ottawa Regional meet - September 2015 - respond here 1 minute ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 2 minutes ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition Thread 2 minutes ago
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by yfnt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2