Recent Images In This Thread
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- productGrado Reference RS2 Headphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-500tagged by System, 4/18/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 6/6/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 4/18/12
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 4/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones that play great WITHOUT expensive audio system Last post on 6/23/13 at 8:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones+DAC setup 2000USD Last post on 11/14/13 at 9:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone + AMP and DAC for Metal and Electronic Last post on 12/1/12 at 7:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones + amp + DAC ~$2500 Last post on 7/11/13 at 4:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Schiit LYR + LCD-2 Last post on 1/9/14 at 1:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Try it and be amazed. :)
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
HE-500 Review and Shoot out. - Page 45
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #662 of 8461/18/13 at 1:45pmQuote:
Wow, how do you do that ? :D i hope my hearing isnt damaged alreadypost #663 of 8461/18/13 at 1:46pmThread StarterQuote:
are you running it out of your computer? if so, turn your computers volume all the way up, then turn your amp all the way down....now turn the amp up untill it's listenable.post #664 of 8461/18/13 at 1:51pmpost #665 of 8461/18/13 at 4:48pmpost #666 of 8461/18/13 at 5:24pm
Are you sure you're allowed to say things like this on here???? Sounds kind of naughty.....or is it just my dirty mind????post #667 of 8461/18/13 at 5:33pm
Yeah, it should do fine. Just make sure you have a powerful enough power supply so that you can use the high (6.5x) gain setting without distorting.post #668 of 8461/18/13 at 6:38pmQuote:
It's very naughty. He forgot to put an apostrophe between "b" and "s" in "knob's". It doesn't get much naughtier than that.post #669 of 8461/18/13 at 6:43pmpost #670 of 8461/18/13 at 6:46pmpost #671 of 8461/19/13 at 6:47amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I installed foobar2000 because I kept hearing about it. I have to admit it is very modular. But I couldn't use it for ONE reason : you can class the files by date created. So when im downloading new music on 1 big folder, I cannot listen to the latest easily. NB: its really date created that works, and not date modified or added, because these 2 get written when importing files so are not reliable.
Musiclife, you could create a new playlist e.g. with the name of the date and drag all your new files in there.
post #672 of 8461/20/13 at 1:13pmQuote:Yep my source is turned all the way up.
And I hope I am not losing my hearing!post #673 of 8461/20/13 at 4:21pmThread StarterQuote:
if you have it up that loud...and it's not painful to listen to...I got bad news for you buddy.post #674 of 8461/20/13 at 5:24pmpost #675 of 8461/20/13 at 10:58pmQuote:
I have an iMac, Bifrost/Lyr combo + the 500's and normally run between 9 and 10:30 depending on the recording.
- HE-500 Review and Shoot out.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › VOTE-BEST SUB-BASS FOR UNDER $200 4 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 5 seconds ago
- › [Impression] FiiO E07K ‘Andes’ 25 seconds ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)