Recent Images In This Thread
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- productGrado Reference RS2 Headphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/6/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-500tagged by System, 4/18/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 6/6/12
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by System, 4/18/12
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by System, 4/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones that play great WITHOUT expensive audio system Last post on 6/23/13 at 8:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones+DAC setup 2000USD Last post on 11/14/13 at 9:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions Last post on Yesterday at 10:28 am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone + AMP and DAC for Metal and Electronic Last post on 12/1/12 at 7:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones + amp + DAC ~$2500 Last post on 7/11/13 at 4:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
HE-500 Review and Shoot out. - Page 45post #661 of 8461/18/13 at 1:05pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #662 of 8461/18/13 at 1:45pmQuote:
Wow, how do you do that ? :D i hope my hearing isnt damaged alreadypost #663 of 8461/18/13 at 1:46pmThread StarterQuote:
are you running it out of your computer? if so, turn your computers volume all the way up, then turn your amp all the way down....now turn the amp up untill it's listenable.post #664 of 8461/18/13 at 1:51pmpost #665 of 8461/18/13 at 4:48pmpost #666 of 8461/18/13 at 5:24pm
Are you sure you're allowed to say things like this on here???? Sounds kind of naughty.....or is it just my dirty mind????post #667 of 8461/18/13 at 5:33pm
Yeah, it should do fine. Just make sure you have a powerful enough power supply so that you can use the high (6.5x) gain setting without distorting.post #668 of 8461/18/13 at 6:38pmQuote:
It's very naughty. He forgot to put an apostrophe between "b" and "s" in "knob's". It doesn't get much naughtier than that.post #669 of 8461/18/13 at 6:43pmpost #670 of 8461/18/13 at 6:46pmpost #671 of 8461/19/13 at 6:47amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I installed foobar2000 because I kept hearing about it. I have to admit it is very modular. But I couldn't use it for ONE reason : you can class the files by date created. So when im downloading new music on 1 big folder, I cannot listen to the latest easily. NB: its really date created that works, and not date modified or added, because these 2 get written when importing files so are not reliable.
Musiclife, you could create a new playlist e.g. with the name of the date and drag all your new files in there.
post #672 of 8461/20/13 at 1:13pmQuote:Yep my source is turned all the way up.
And I hope I am not losing my hearing!post #673 of 8461/20/13 at 4:21pmThread StarterQuote:
if you have it up that loud...and it's not painful to listen to...I got bad news for you buddy.post #674 of 8461/20/13 at 5:24pmpost #675 of 8461/20/13 at 10:58pmQuote:
I have an iMac, Bifrost/Lyr combo + the 500's and normally run between 9 and 10:30 depending on the recording.
- HE-500 Review and Shoot out.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 2 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 4 minutes ago
- › Grado PS500 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Freya Impressions and Tube Rolling Thread 11 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear