- 23 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ebay Find... From the Chocolate & Peanut Butter Folks... Enjoy. Last post on 7/1/12 at 5:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? Last post on Yesterday at 5:33 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 12:35 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones, I have been into this fantastic hobby for almost two years. I mostly take care of my mother and sometimes fix vcrs. Today I plan on doing a review oh HIFIMAN's...
The Starkey HF-2 thread: Affordable custom IEM for your phone - Page 3post #31 of 409/12/12 at 1:54pmIve been looking for ciems that i can where cable down,and i think i just found them
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 4010/25/12 at 9:50pmpost #33 of 4010/25/12 at 10:38pmpost #34 of 4010/26/12 at 7:04ampost #35 of 4011/8/12 at 11:23pm
Does anybody know anything more abaut this?
I will ask again on tuesday, im going to Starkey for an ear mold.......
Havent decided yet, but i am looking at Cosmic Ears (Sweden) and Dream Earz (US)....post #36 of 4011/9/12 at 2:08amThread Starterpost #37 of 4011/9/12 at 6:59amI was set to get a pair of these in the coming weeks, so also disappointed they've stopped making them. I'm now looking at getting a Cosmic Ears custom with an Apple cable as an alternative.post #38 of 4011/9/12 at 9:06pmpost #39 of 4011/10/12 at 8:54am
Their website says "microphone and answer / multifunction button on the cable". Could any owners of the HF-2 describe the different functions? Any forward/back or next/previous capability?post #40 of 4011/11/12 at 1:48pm
The operation should be the same as any single button remote that will play/pause, skip tracks, and answer/hang up calls. Of course, it depends on the phone/device you are using it with.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Starkey HF-2 thread: Affordable custom IEM for your phone
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 29 seconds ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 33 seconds ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 35 seconds ago
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 57 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones acoustics science. Are there any rules?! 4 minutes ago
- › Vienna/Austria Meet October 2015? 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2