- 23 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ebay Find... From the Chocolate & Peanut Butter Folks... Enjoy. Last post on 7/1/12 at 5:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? Last post on Yesterday at 5:51 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I want to start by saying thanks to Brainwavz for making this near excellent phone and Selsera for sending me a sample unit . And about Brainwavz , its around for nearly 7-8 years and has...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
The Starkey HF-2 thread: Affordable custom IEM for your phone - Page 3post #31 of 409/12/12 at 1:54pmIve been looking for ciems that i can where cable down,and i think i just found them
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 4010/25/12 at 9:50pmpost #33 of 4010/25/12 at 10:38pmpost #34 of 4010/26/12 at 7:04ampost #35 of 4011/8/12 at 11:23pm
Does anybody know anything more abaut this?
I will ask again on tuesday, im going to Starkey for an ear mold.......
Havent decided yet, but i am looking at Cosmic Ears (Sweden) and Dream Earz (US)....post #36 of 4011/9/12 at 2:08amThread Starterpost #37 of 4011/9/12 at 6:59amI was set to get a pair of these in the coming weeks, so also disappointed they've stopped making them. I'm now looking at getting a Cosmic Ears custom with an Apple cable as an alternative.post #38 of 4011/9/12 at 9:06pmpost #39 of 4011/10/12 at 8:54am
Their website says "microphone and answer / multifunction button on the cable". Could any owners of the HF-2 describe the different functions? Any forward/back or next/previous capability?post #40 of 4011/11/12 at 1:48pm
The operation should be the same as any single button remote that will play/pause, skip tracks, and answer/hang up calls. Of course, it depends on the phone/device you are using it with.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Starkey HF-2 thread: Affordable custom IEM for your phone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Lear BD4.2 impressions and appreciation thread + Australian tour 39 seconds ago
- › What's a cool looking and deadly weapon 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › Reshell Or Not To Reshell? 2 minutes ago
- › Suggestions improving portable set-up 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Rev-2, Rosewood, leather, one owner, travel case,... 6 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › Headphone recommendations for rock/metal $200 budget 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)