- 23 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ebay Find... From the Chocolate & Peanut Butter Folks... Enjoy. Last post on 7/1/12 at 5:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? Last post on 11/9/14 at 10:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Background So the technology behind the ear cups are quite interesting. This headphone is marketed towards teenagers for the "Bass Sensation". The headphone has a slider on thhe left ear cup, and...
Introduction and Design I picked up the Woodphones 10 months ago, so I've had quite a bit of experience with them in my collection. Despite me having sold off most of my closed headphone...
I have these for a couple of days, they are amazing for bass lovers, the bass is very deep and have hard punch and rumble, control is very good so the bass doesn't sound like a mess, is not slow...
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
The Starkey HF-2 thread: Affordable custom IEM for your phone - Page 3post #31 of 409/12/12 at 1:54pmIve been looking for ciems that i can where cable down,and i think i just found them
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 4010/25/12 at 9:50pmpost #33 of 4010/25/12 at 10:38pmpost #34 of 4010/26/12 at 7:04ampost #35 of 4011/8/12 at 11:23pm
Does anybody know anything more abaut this?
I will ask again on tuesday, im going to Starkey for an ear mold.......
Havent decided yet, but i am looking at Cosmic Ears (Sweden) and Dream Earz (US)....post #36 of 4011/9/12 at 2:08amThread Starterpost #37 of 4011/9/12 at 6:59amI was set to get a pair of these in the coming weeks, so also disappointed they've stopped making them. I'm now looking at getting a Cosmic Ears custom with an Apple cable as an alternative.post #38 of 4011/9/12 at 9:06pmpost #39 of 4011/10/12 at 8:54am
Their website says "microphone and answer / multifunction button on the cable". Could any owners of the HF-2 describe the different functions? Any forward/back or next/previous capability?post #40 of 4011/11/12 at 1:48pm
The operation should be the same as any single button remote that will play/pause, skip tracks, and answer/hang up calls. Of course, it depends on the phone/device you are using it with.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Starkey HF-2 thread: Affordable custom IEM for your phone
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 5 minutes ago
- › "The Nucleus" by che15
- › Skullcandy Crusher Headphones with Mic White, One Size by DigitalGrounder
- › Woodphones - by Blake Graham by SanjiWatsuki
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)