- 23 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ebay Find... From the Chocolate & Peanut Butter Folks... Enjoy. Last post on 7/1/12 at 5:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? Last post on 7/27/14 at 1:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
The Starkey HF-2 thread: Affordable custom IEM for your phone - Page 3post #31 of 409/12/12 at 1:54pmIve been looking for ciems that i can where cable down,and i think i just found them
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 4010/25/12 at 9:50pmpost #33 of 4010/25/12 at 10:38pmpost #34 of 4010/26/12 at 7:04ampost #35 of 4011/8/12 at 11:23pm
Does anybody know anything more abaut this?
I will ask again on tuesday, im going to Starkey for an ear mold.......
Havent decided yet, but i am looking at Cosmic Ears (Sweden) and Dream Earz (US)....post #36 of 4011/9/12 at 2:08amThread Starterpost #37 of 4011/9/12 at 6:59amI was set to get a pair of these in the coming weeks, so also disappointed they've stopped making them. I'm now looking at getting a Cosmic Ears custom with an Apple cable as an alternative.post #38 of 4011/9/12 at 9:06pmpost #39 of 4011/10/12 at 8:54am
Their website says "microphone and answer / multifunction button on the cable". Could any owners of the HF-2 describe the different functions? Any forward/back or next/previous capability?post #40 of 4011/11/12 at 1:48pm
The operation should be the same as any single button remote that will play/pause, skip tracks, and answer/hang up calls. Of course, it depends on the phone/device you are using it with.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Starkey HF-2 thread: Affordable custom IEM for your phone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New guy, looking for suggestions sub $250 (Not your standard request) 25 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › HD800 Colorware Jet Black with 10' Balanced DHC Molecule Cable 1 minute ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. 2 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 4 minutes ago
- › foobar permanently altering flac/m4a files to replaygain 4 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)