- 23 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ebay Find... From the Chocolate & Peanut Butter Folks... Enjoy. Last post on 7/1/12 at 5:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? Last post on 1/30/15 at 9:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 4:15 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one word comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
The Starkey HF-2 thread: Affordable custom IEM for your phone - Page 3post #31 of 409/12/12 at 1:54pmIve been looking for ciems that i can where cable down,and i think i just found them
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 4010/25/12 at 9:50pmpost #33 of 4010/25/12 at 10:38pmpost #34 of 4010/26/12 at 7:04ampost #35 of 4011/8/12 at 11:23pm
Does anybody know anything more abaut this?
I will ask again on tuesday, im going to Starkey for an ear mold.......
Havent decided yet, but i am looking at Cosmic Ears (Sweden) and Dream Earz (US)....post #36 of 4011/9/12 at 2:08amThread Starterpost #37 of 4011/9/12 at 6:59amI was set to get a pair of these in the coming weeks, so also disappointed they've stopped making them. I'm now looking at getting a Cosmic Ears custom with an Apple cable as an alternative.post #38 of 4011/9/12 at 9:06pmpost #39 of 4011/10/12 at 8:54am
Their website says "microphone and answer / multifunction button on the cable". Could any owners of the HF-2 describe the different functions? Any forward/back or next/previous capability?post #40 of 4011/11/12 at 1:48pm
The operation should be the same as any single button remote that will play/pause, skip tracks, and answer/hang up calls. Of course, it depends on the phone/device you are using it with.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Starkey HF-2 thread: Affordable custom IEM for your phone
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 30 seconds ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 33 seconds ago
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Headphones 1 minute ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet Vol. 3 -- Nashville, TN -- Spring 2015 (April 18,... 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 9 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2