Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cardas Ear Speakers delayed but worth the wait!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cardas Ear Speakers delayed but worth the wait! - Page 4

post #46 of 393
Quote:
We are on schedule and will be announcing the release very shortly. Keep a eye out this coming week. Is all I can say at the moment.

...
post #47 of 393

I'm curious, how can you say it is "worth the wait" if no one has even heard it?

post #48 of 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omphalopsychite View Post

I'm curious, how can you say it is "worth the wait" if no one has even heard it?

so everybody have to wait to see how it's worth their wait!!!!!!!!! @@
post #49 of 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by BooBoo91 View Post


so everybody have to wait to see how it's worth their wait!!!!!!!!! @@

 

Thanks for clearing that up. beerchug.gif

post #50 of 393

I for one do not care at all about the delay. It doesn't tell us anything. I am quite interested in the higher end Cardas IEM. Whether or not it will be worth the wait... the proof will be in the delivery.

post #51 of 393
post #52 of 393

It seems these are available in 3 - 5 days through "Headroom".   Also Cardas's main site now has an animated video and a list of distributors..


Edited by Sauntere - 6/5/13 at 8:33am
post #53 of 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauntere View Post

It seems these are available in 3 - 5 days through "Headroom".   Also Cardas's main site now has an animated video and a list of distributors..

 

The Model 1 is the only one listed at Headroom unfortunately.

post #54 of 393
Rumor is they sound like thicker fad PF styled iems. Pass if true.
post #55 of 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunshane View Post

Rumor is they sound like thicker fad PF styled iems. Pass if true.

With or without the sub bass?

post #56 of 393
Without, so I've heard. Similar n shape sig.
post #57 of 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunshane View Post

Without, so I've heard. Similar n shape sig.

Interesting but this seems like an odd decision too do so....

 

Like i appreciate what the PF does and really enjoy how open and musical is but i do not want it to become a trend. Also would be impressed if they can get a IEM with silicone tips near as open as the PF which is where half its magic comes from!

post #58 of 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Interesting but this seems like an odd decision too do so....

 

Like i appreciate what the PF does and really enjoy how open and musical is but i do not want it to become a trend. Also would be impressed if they can get a IEM with silicone tips near as open as the PF which is where half its magic comes from!

 

Believe me, the PF-type sound sig will never become a trend.

post #59 of 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by music_4321 View Post

 

Believe me, the PF-type sound sig will never become a trend.

 

The joys of over exaggeration!

 

But surely two earphones with one sound signature is a trend in such a niche hobby?

post #60 of 393

Err... what's a PF?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cardas Ear Speakers delayed but worth the wait!