I wanted to start a thread on Gundam models. I searched and saw there was not one so I decided to start one.
I am a big fan of Gundam models, so much so that I have four new models coming this week... but no new audio gear.. Most of my models are packed up, but some are out and about. My PG Zaku II is not on display because his chest had been damaged from him tipping over, so he's being repaired now. All my models have some paint and have panels lines done on them.
So the ones I currently have are:
- Perfect Grade 1/60 Gundam RX-78-2
- Perfect Grade 1/100 MS-06F Zaku II
- Master Grade 1/100 Gouf Custom
- Master Grade 1/100 Gundam EZ-8
- Master Grade 1/100 GM-79
- Master Grade 1/100 Gundam MKII (Titans)
- Master Grade 1/100 RX-78-5
- Master Grade 1/100 Wing Gundam Zero
- High Grade 1/100 Deathscythe Hell Custom
- High Grade 1/144 Universal Century RX-78-2
- High Grade 1/100 Gundam Nataku
- High Grade 1/100 Wing Gundam Zero Custom
- High Grade 1/144 MS-06F Char's Zaku II
- High Grade 1/144 Wing Gundam Zero Custom
The Models I have coming are:
- Master Grade 1/100 RX-78-2 Ver.Ka
- Master Grade 1/100 Dual Gundam (Assault Shroud)
- Master Grade 1/100 RX-78-2 OYW (One Year War)
- Mega Size 1/48 RX-78-2
And now for some pictures!