Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › should i get Mad Ear +HD?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

should i get Mad Ear +HD? - Page 2

post #16 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by goohsm View Post


sorry, i mean do i have to use any of those tubes on any tube slot on mad ear?

or do i have to use all same tubes?

there are three tube slots on mad ear right?

so do i have to use three same tube? or it doesnt matter?

Oh,  just one of those three tubes in your Power Tube position. They were just 3 different options.

post #17 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post

Oh,  just one of those three tubes in your Power Tube position. They were just 3 different options.


can i try one The Sylvania Black Plate Triple Mica and one RCA and and one Genalex Gold Lions at the same time?

post #18 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by goohsm View Post


can i try one The Sylvania Black Plate Triple Mica and one RCA and and one Genalex Gold Lions at the same time?

Nope.One at a time.

post #19 of 23
Thread Starter 

OK! thank~
 

post #20 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post

Nope.One at a time.

 



wait..

i think you mad ear +hd takes

two same tubes and one different tube

i tried with three 12at7 tubes and it does not work

i gotta look what types of tubes i should be getting

post #21 of 23
Thread Starter 

yeah its

2 x 12B4A NOS and 1 x 5751/12AX7/ECC83 tubes

thanks anyways

post #22 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by goohsm View Post

yeah its

2 x 12B4A NOS and 1 x 5751/12AX7/ECC83 tubes

thanks anyways

 

Exactly. So the ones I recommended would replace the 1x 5751/12AX7/ECC83 tube; NOT the 2 x 12B4A tubes.

post #23 of 23

There's a lot of tube rolling chatter in the normal MAD amp thread. you'll also get a lot more attention from MAD users if you go there to (this is the first time i've seen this thread).
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › should i get Mad Ear +HD?