Who in the world thought...
Was good. I've read countless reviews online for these and was determined that they were going to be an affordable solid bass headphones. I just got these today, they are absolutely atrocious and here's why...
1. They are way too small for my ears. You must be some version of an alien to fit your ears in these things. Why the f--- they are so small, I have no idea. All they do is pinch my head, squish my ears and give me a headache. Absolutely ridiculous.
2. The bass sucks balls. I've played every dubstep song that I have in my music collection and my turtle beach headset has better bass then these. These are supposed to be SOLID BASS "professional" headphones. More like Solid Crap.
3. There is no volume control on the cord. Why would anyone want headphones without volume control? How is it fun to constantly have to keep going to your desktop and manually changing the volume when you're busy doing things? It's not.
4. The headband on the top doesn't have enough padding and is nowhere near comfortable at all.
5. They LOOK good, on the ear part anyway. When you put these on, they stick outward like a triangle. So you look like a moron wearing some triangle shaped headphones, wtf. That's just dumb.
I'm sorry, but whoever thinks audio technica is good, is a fool. I have yet to buy any headphones from them that are nearly anywhere near good. Now I have to send these back and go through another painful process of packaging these properly, ONCE AGAIN.
With that said, what headphones are GOOD? I just want some nice and preferably affordable bass headphones so I can listen to my dubstep in peace. Also, over the ear should mean OVER THE EAR, unlike this garbage. They can have the best bass in the world but if they are uncomfortable, then they are trash.