Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** - Page 363

post #5431 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewy4 View Post

I need a new lamp for my room... Does Justin have any that match the HE-400?

 

 

Order quick only 2 left in stock.

post #5432 of 18338

Another +1 for Justin at HeadAmp... he does include the velour pads and I believe shipping is still free at the moment.  Great service all around from him for sure!  You can't go wrong with Moon Audio either - they periodically have store-wide discount codes, too.  I'm about to order some stuff from them, actually.  All for supporting the small audio businesses cool.gif

 

Looks good, ninjames!  I had thought about getting this, but I had some basswood and finishing supplies lying around from another project, so I'm currently crafting a holder with those and making a box for an output selector between my speakers and headphone amp...PROJECT WEEKEND wooo!

post #5433 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver316 View Post

 

 

Order quick only 2 left in stock.


etysmile.gif

post #5434 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver316 View Post

 

 

Order quick only 2 left in stock.

Ah, looks nice but I was looking for more of a floor lamp. Unless the picture is decieiving and it's actually a really huge floor lamp.

post #5435 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by modulor View Post

Another +1 for Justin at HeadAmp... he does include the velour pads and I believe shipping is still free at the moment.  Great service all around from him for sure!  You can't go wrong with Moon Audio either - they periodically have store-wide discount codes, too.  I'm about to order some stuff from them, actually.  All for supporting the small audio businesses cool.gif

 

Looks good, ninjames!  I had thought about getting this, but I had some basswood and finishing supplies lying around from another project, so I'm currently crafting a holder with those and making a box for an output selector between my speakers and headphone amp...PROJECT WEEKEND wooo!

I'm useless with my hands but the guys at Hal Woodworking are making me an awesome stand when I can afford it. There is this stand: http://halwoodworking.com/wood-headphone-stands.asp

 

The top single one - but they're going to build me one custom so it's a rack for multiple headphones. They're going to take two of those, remove the swoop, raise them, insert a dowel rod, finished on all sides as the rack to hold things on, and then insert a stabilizing rod at the bottom. That was all their idea after I said I was looking more for a rack. They quoted me $150 and I think that's a great price.

 

For this Brainwavz stand, I figure I can never have too many, and it was only $25. It seems very, very solid and of high quality, almost feels like glass even though I know it's plastic. I'm really pleased with it at the price

 

Also another firm +1 for Justin at Headamp. I only hope I thoroughly enjoy the LCD-2 demo so I can make sure my next purchase is something he has.

post #5436 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewy4 View Post

Ah, looks nice but I was looking for more of a floor lamp. Unless the picture is decieiving and it's actually a really huge floor lamp.

 

 

They got those too biggrin.gif

post #5437 of 18338

beaver316, Head-Fi's authority on lamp-headphone synergy.

post #5438 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver316 View Post

 

 

They got those too biggrin.gif

 

 

 

Sweet, I'll send Justin an email!

post #5439 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver316 View Post

 

Headlamp huh? Sounds perfect for someone who's looking for headphones and matching lamps.

 

i have plenty of invoices that say Headlamp on them.  I also have one that says Headlamb, which i dont get. 

 

I just got in a new shipment of HE-400 today, the freshest ones.  manufacture dates of Jan-12-13 on them


Edited by justin w. - 1/17/13 at 12:19pm

HeadAmp Audio Electronics - home of the Pico and Gilmore amps.  Now with Audeze, Fostex, HiFiMAN, Sennheiser, and STAX.
Find us at www.HeadAmp.com

Reply
post #5440 of 18338
Thread Starter 

Oooh, fresh he400's!! very_evil_smiley.gif

post #5441 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin w. View Post

 

i have plenty of invoices that say Headlamp on them.  I also have one that says Headlamb, which i dont get. 

 

I just got in a new shipment of HE-400 today, the freshest ones.  manufacture dates of 1/12 on them

 

 

 

Ok I'll stop tongue.gif

post #5442 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin w. View Post

 

i have plenty of invoices that say Headlamp on them.  I also have one that says Headlamb, which i dont get. 

 

I just got in a new shipment of HE-400 today, the freshest ones.  manufacture dates of 1/12 on them

My name is James Brady and I get "Bradley" from so many places. I don't even understand.

post #5443 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin w. View Post

 

i have plenty of invoices that say Headlamp on them.  I also have one that says Headlamb, which i dont get. 

 

I just got in a new shipment of HE-400 today, the freshest ones.  manufacture dates of 1/12 on them

Hifiman is giving you one year old HE400 stocks? That's terrible!

post #5444 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerg View Post

Hifiman is giving you one year old HE400 stocks? That's terrible!

 

i meant 1/12/13

HeadAmp Audio Electronics - home of the Pico and Gilmore amps.  Now with Audeze, Fostex, HiFiMAN, Sennheiser, and STAX.
Find us at www.HeadAmp.com

Reply
post #5445 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjames View Post

I'm useless with my hands but the guys at Hal Woodworking are making me an awesome stand when I can afford it. There is this stand: http://halwoodworking.com/wood-headphone-stands.asp

 

The top single one - but they're going to build me one custom so it's a rack for multiple headphones. They're going to take two of those, remove the swoop, raise them, insert a dowel rod, finished on all sides as the rack to hold things on, and then insert a stabilizing rod at the bottom. That was all their idea after I said I was looking more for a rack. They quoted me $150 and I think that's a great price.

 

For this Brainwavz stand, I figure I can never have too many, and it was only $25. It seems very, very solid and of high quality, almost feels like glass even though I know it's plastic. I'm really pleased with it at the price

 

Also another firm +1 for Justin at Headamp. I only hope I thoroughly enjoy the LCD-2 demo so I can make sure my next purchase is something he has.


Very nice...yeah, I don't have the tools to craft something like that (yet) but we'll see how mine turns out.  I'll definitely be posting when it's done.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread**