I got the Stock cable re-terminated for balanced output today. cost me way less than ordering a new cable. the stock cable is pretty ugly thou, but there really not designed for a fashion show anyways.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 990 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productFiiO E17tagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 10/31/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-500tagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Trying to decide: HE400, HE500, HD600 or HD650 + Fiio E17/Fiio E9K Last post on 12/9/13 at 4:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HE-500 and FiiO E17 Last post on 1/26/14 at 1:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Apple to Oranges HiFiMan HE-400, HiFiMan HE-500, or Denon AH-D600. What would you go with? Last post on 12/13/13 at 4:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a good $800~ budget setup. Last post on 2/11/14 at 7:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Signature Pro vs Beyer T70p vs Beyer T5p for rock and metal? Last post on 11/6/12 at 6:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
**Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** - Page 1183
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It is, with a 6.35 attachment, which is what that looks like. Are you looking for the name of the cable? It really doesn't look any different then the stock cable, except terminated in 6.35 instead of 3.5
I bought my he-400 and I got this cable instead of the stock one. Not sure if I'm losing out or gaining anything.
This one terminates in a 1/4. I had to get an adaptor for 1/8. I think it may be the he-500 cable.
Ever get the feeling people really hate Canada when it comes to sales?
On a different note, got my X5 in today, and the how deep the bass reaches with an E12 on Radiohead's No Surprises is actually surprising. It's quite impressive. So umm... Huzzah!
Edited by Saoshyant - 7/29/14 at 6:25pm
Lol. Got the wrong cable with my used he-400. Got defective velour pads from head-direct. And couldn't buy the hd650 headband to do the mod.
Its OK I bought the beyer one instead. And head-direct is gonna send me a replacement pair.
I've had the HE-400 for a few weeks now. Best $249 I've spent on headphones. Before I got them, I was reading all the reviews about how great the bass was. I thought the bass was okay the first few days. But now, the bass is mind blowing good. Maybe I just had to adjust to the sound. I've never heard disclosure sound so good.
- **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread**
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony MDR710LP Lightweight ULTRA PORTABLE Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › NAD VISO HP50 thread 2 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 - Replacement Cables 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out 1000 4 minutes ago
- › Lear BD4.2 impressions and appreciation thread + Australian tour 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 (silver) 7 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)