rubbish! how is the COP not portable? besides, i'm replacing my HD-25 for one for portable use. For me, I don't exactly need a headphone to fold for me to call it portable. My idea of a portable headphone is something that blocks sound out decently well, comfortable, and of reasonable size.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Where can I go in NYS to test good headphones? Last post on 5/2/14 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Finally asking for help. Last post on 11/17/13 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- In Your Experience Does Beyerdynamic Have Good Warranty Service? Last post on 10/16/13 at 9:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Amp for around $100? Last post on 6/29/13 at 6:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp...
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest influences on the audio market was the invention of the operational amplifiers. Compact and inexpensive (mostly) chips allowed to create small and well sounding...
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
Beyerdynamic Custom Ones! New Beyer headphones! - Page 19post #271 of 96310/10/12 at 7:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #272 of 96310/10/12 at 7:45pmpost #273 of 96310/10/12 at 7:53pmpost #274 of 96310/10/12 at 8:06pmpost #275 of 96310/10/12 at 8:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by AudioAficionado
I've been looking at the C.O.P., but from the pictures, am I right to say that these are not that portable? I'm looking for a portable headphone (anything from something as small as the Klipsch Image One to the Audio-Technica M50) that does well in all types of music including hip-hop and classical, and has swivel and reversible earcups. So basically a portable "DJ-syle" headphone that's rugged and has balanced sound. From my above description, the C.O.P. is probably is not for me, right?
My Image One II came in today. I'll let you know how it compares.post #276 of 96310/11/12 at 12:07amQuote:
Aerosmith, that's more like POP music ;)post #277 of 96310/11/12 at 6:48ampost #278 of 96310/11/12 at 7:16ampost #279 of 96310/11/12 at 7:26am
I travel a lot...like 18 hours every week. California to Georgia and back..every week!
The COP is very comfortable and I have it on for 7-8 hours continuously. I just wish the mids were more prominent.post #280 of 96310/11/12 at 8:34ampost #281 of 96310/11/12 at 8:16pmQuote:
That was primarily why I sent them back, the recessed mids. I need a headphone that is more well-rounded.
Plus, the bass was boomy and loose, not tight and quick.
Edited by USAudio - 10/12/12 at 6:58ampost #282 of 96310/11/12 at 10:48pmI'd be interested in these, but would like to know which has more mids, the 770/80s or COP? The 770/80 has a gaping void, and if these have even more recessed mids, well, I'll pass.
Again more impressions with 770 velours would be nice.post #283 of 96310/11/12 at 11:17pm
I think the COP has a lot more midrange than what the DT770 Pro 80Ohm offered.post #284 of 96310/11/12 at 11:30pmHmm, ok. That sounds good. I'm just confused. The DT770/80 is still better? I wasn't a huge fan of them, mids aside. They weren't too clear in basically anything. If the COP is even less detailed, I dunno. Not worth it.post #285 of 96310/12/12 at 9:31amQuote:
Yes, you're right sirQuote:
I would say they're on different level. (And different sound sig too)
DT770/32 has character like combination between 770Pro/80 + 770Pro/250, but with improvement in term of black background and detail. I think Beyerdynamic re-design the driver special for 770/32 LE, not only just change the impedance.
Compare to COP, 770/32 LE has less bass body, but with much clearer presentation and detail in mid and treble. (not to say that 770/32 lack of bass, because the bass is still bigger then 770Pro/250)Quote:Quote:
COP has more forward presentation compare to 770Pro/80, but I don't think COP is more detail or clearer though.
Perhaps what you will like is 770/32 LE
Btw, adding a note, COP with DT880's velour pad doesn't sound harsh at all, it's still very smooth sounding with bigger soundstage and less bass body. (Which is I like)
- Beyerdynamic Custom Ones! New Beyer headphones!
- Headphone Impedance
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 59 seconds ago
- › Vape-Fi 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern XB10 Extreme Bluetooth Adapter 1 minute ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › Are we getting old? 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 5 minutes ago
- › Nura: Headphones that learn and adapt to your unique hearing 5 minutes ago
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...